What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Green Bay at Minnesota (1 Viewer)

Cromartie's was a full 110 yards, this was a true 109er. IIRC, AP set a rushing record in that game as well.
Can't have 110.
Yes, that's why it's a 109 yard record. That's why I used the word "true" when talking about the one tonight. Try using context when you read. It'll be tough for you, but ultimately I think it will benefit you in the long run.
So what does a "full 110 yards" mean?

:confused:

Cromartie's was a full 110 yards, this was a true 109er. IIRC, AP set a rushing record in that game as well.
Can't have 110.
Yes, that's why it's a 109 yard record. That's why I used the word "true" when talking about the one tonight. Try using context when you read. It'll be tough for you, but ultimately I think it will benefit you in the long run.

The ball was at the back line of the end zone when he reached out and caught it. See: context above for more info

IIRC correctly Cromartie's return was on a field goal attempt by the Vikings. So although it was a smart by him to run it out of the end zone it wasn't all that impressive because the Vikings had a bunch of slow lineman trying to catch him.

Can't have 110.
So what does a "full 110 yards" mean? :confused:
mads weeney often doesn't know what he's talking about.

IIRC correctly Cromartie's return was on a field goal attempt by the Vikings. So although it was a smart by him to run it out of the end zone it wasn't all that impressive because the Vikings had a bunch of slow lineman trying to catch him.
Anybody going 109 yards is impressive.

Especially if it's a full 109!

Can't have 110.

The ball was at the back line of the end zone when he reached out and caught it. See: context above for more info
Context: You're a ####.

Move on clown

Especially if it's a full 109!
See: context above

Can't have 110.

Context: You're a ####.

Move on clown
I think you just assured that I won't be.

Alright Mad Sweeny and Mr. Pack in a tiff. How the hell am I suppose to ##### about Ponder with you hogging the thread?

More impressive when the team is set up to defend the kickoff IMO.

BUT IT WAS A FULL 110!

Well, he did have to run an extra yard, plus he didn't have 10 other usually guys setting up a practiced blocking scheme. In fact, I'm sure most of the guys on the field for the Bolts don't do much blocking at all. I wasn't trying to say one was more impressive than the other, however.

Someone ought to re-think the purple on purple. Not a big fan of uni-color decisions like this. Fortunately, they're not the worst in the league (Seattle's gray on gray is easily the worst unless the Broncos or Bears come out in all-orange).

There's your third down stop.

Someone ought to re-think the purple on purple. Not a big fan of uni-color decisions like this. Fortunately, they're not the worst in the league (Seattle's gray on gray is easily the worst unless the Broncos or Bears come out in all-orange).

There's your third down stop.
Agreed....Purple on Purple should be banned for the good of the game.

Can't have 110.
How would "context" have benefited anyone from what you wrote? Before telling others to use context, you should learn how to write. "A full 110 yards" = :lol: Did not know we were playing Canadian football here.

Users who are viewing this thread