What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Green Bay Packers at Buffalo Bills** (-10.5) (47) (1 Viewer)

Grigs Allmoon

Footballguy
I couldn't wait for MoP to start a thread. I'm ready to start talking about this game.

Anyone think it will be close? Obviously the Packers have that QB who is pretty good, so you can never count them out. And all it takes is a couple unlucky bounces early in a game to throw things off, but... Home game, prime time, coming off a bye, Bills rolling, fairly healthy... This should be at least right around the spread IMO.

What are the rest of the Mafia serving up tonight? I can't figure out what I want to feast on. Running out of time...

Gabe needed to pull that in and Allen needed to loft that 3rd down throw a bit further. If that ball had more on it, it was an easy TD. Tough throw on the run though

Oh, look. Watson injured
Edit didn’t see the board. Thought it was the hammy again or something. Hope not too serious.

Rodgers murders row receiving corps tonight:

Sammy Watkins
Romeo Doubs
Christian Watson
Amari Rodgers
Samori Toure
Robert Tonyan

DJ Moore promises he won't take his helmet off before doing a LL

Singletary Is like the best low key bell cow around

I sometimes feel like Josh Allen is what Randall Cunningham would have been had the rules on hitting QBs been different 30+ years ago.
Randall was awesome.

But Josh is about 25-35 pounds bigger than Cunningham. Randall could run around just about anyone, but there’s never been a QB that could run both around and THROUGH everyone like Allen IMO. Cam was close, but Allen is a better decision maker and has turned into a better passer I think.

Slight underthrow to Doubs on that long pass, but he was double-covered, the safety might've been in position.

This is embarrassing for the Pack. I remember the 70's and 80's Packers. Looks like we're head back to them.

I mean, 30 years of success and 2 MVP QBs we were bound to have a downturn at some point.

This is embarrassing for the Pack. I remember the 70's and 80's Packers. Looks like we're head back to them.

I mean, 30 years of success and 2 MVP QBs we were bound to have a downturn at some point.

I've been using that logic my whole life

after 65 years of sucking *** the Lions are due for an upturn at some point

(tbf I've only been a fan for 56 seasons)

Users who are viewing this thread