What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Green Bay Packers at Buffalo Bills** (-10.5) (47) (1 Viewer)

GB
This song? Really not good enough to center a commercial around.

Oh--I -- I wanna be with you everywhere. Wasn't a great song when it came out. It's still not very good.
Respectfully disagree. Fleetwood Mac good, Christine McVie good. And I'm a metalhead.

Buffalo is just running Green Bay out of the building. I'm scared that they might break Zach Wilson forever next week. Could happen. If he didn't break today, that is. That was terrible today. Not sure I really like the demeanor afterward, either. Take your licking, speak your peace, but make sure you have your own self in the headlights of any criticism.

Anyway, Jets vs. Bills next week. This is a juggernaut.

Not sure I like Josh Allen staying in bounds and getting hit. That's a championship clavicle you're playing with, bra.

Fleetwood Mac good
That's really the root of the issue. Not only do I not like the Mac, I don't like cynical attempts to cash in on Gen Zs musical proclivities which included that Fleetwood TikTok song with the Cranberry juice.
Well that's kind of a different argument, of which I don't know that I have a strong opinion.

Now Gabriel Davis having one catch deep into the 3rd quarter, I do have a strong opinion of.

Buffalo is 1 out of 3 on 3rd down tonight

15 first downs

stop? great, Packers been having trouble just forcing third downs

Dude, I am the guy that stole the Josh Allen part of the sign. I'll always be that guy. With a socket wrench and a desire to defile public property. That's me.

Okay. I'm not that guy. My roommate once was, and I didn't like our sign collection. That it was bad form.

Good to see Dillon back. I just traded him in dynasty, but want to see him succeed in the NFL. Seems like a likable guy.

I think Insein, BL, and I are all in agreement about how this is suboptimal.

I don't care what Cris Collinsworth and Tirico say.

I think Insein, BL, and I are all in agreement about how this is suboptimal.

I don't care what Cris Collinsworth and Tirico say.
I mean it's cool it's working for them but this seems like a bad time to keep it going. Unless they just concede to ight is lost and they're using it as a practice for the season going forward.

God, just put eight in the box and make them run through that. That's all it seems like they can do.

They remind me of the Jets. No aerial attack, all running. With the Jets, it's on the QB. With the Pack, it's on their WR corps.

This is a good drive to keep Josh Allen off the field and get an eventual FG. Which would be great if it were the 1st quarter.

GB is playing to win the half while hoping it can win the game, but knowing it is most likely a lost cause

Not sure I get that choice to run up the gut when it was clear Buffalo was selling out to stop exactly that

So, the Packers are helping them out by running the ball and Buffalo is going to throw deep on first down?

I don't get it.

God, just put eight in the box and make them run through that. That's all it seems like they can do.

They remind me of the Jets. No aerial attack, all running. With the Jets, it's on the QB. With the Pack, it's on their WR corps.
Nah, I think its on their offensive line. Can't pass block. Getting pushed around

Users who are viewing this thread