What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gurley/Barkley trade (1 Viewer)

Ratbone

Footballguy
Would you trade gurley and the 1.1 for Barkley.  12 team ppr dynasty. Team trading gurley has plenty of starters. 

Would you trade gurley and the 1.1 for Barkley.  12 team ppr dynasty. Team trading gurley has plenty of starters. 
Seems a little high for me but after the poor usage of Gurley down the stretch I wonder if there is something wrong health wise with him and if it will linger into next season. 

At this point I would not make this trade. Gurley had a strange last few weeks in a timeshare with anderson. like Gally, i am assuming he is injured and that the coaching staff insisted he was healthy to make other teams game plan for him. I would rather have a player than the 1.1 if you wanted to get a trade done before the nfl draft. 

I would in a heartbeat.  Let's consider them dead even going forward (I think Barkley is better).  Would you give up a 1.1 pick for 3 additional years of a 3 down back with the best physical skills in the league?  Would you give up 1.1 if you could turn the clock back and get a 21 year old Gurley again?

Users who are viewing this thread