What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Haggins out - Harrison in (1 Viewer)

thanks for your usual excellent opinion, I find the detail to be somewhat overwhelming at times but I wade through it to get the golden nuggets of info that spew from your fertile football mind BTW .............. :boxing: I can't wait to kick your butt in week 7

3-5 tackles a game w/ sacks thrown in for good measure. he's probably the most explosive edge pass rusher the steelers have with the slight disappearance of porter.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for your usual excellent opinion, I find the detail to be somewhat overwhelming at times but I wade through it to get the golden nuggets of info that spew from your fertile football mind

BTW .............. :boxing: I can't wait to kick your butt in week 7
You wouldn't even have Harrison on your roster if SlackerJohn didn't eff up the free agent board. At least admit to that before starting a thread to rub it in. Otherwise, my FU stands. :D

Thanks Bloom ..I am leaning his way this week to start him this week along with Odell, Lofa and Ray Ray over James Darling .... so far in 3 games he has only 4 solos + 2 sacks but that was before Haggans went downHaggans had 15 solos, 4 assists, 3 sacks and 3 FF in 3 gamesIf he does half the job he will be a top 30-35 LBI am likin it.

Pick, my man .......I wasn't rubbin it in ........ I was askin for adviceI am 2-2 (although once again in the top spot in my weak division) and need all the help I can getI was pleased to pick him up for whatever evil John bestowed upon you ...... John givith and John taketh awayG

Pick, my man .......

I wasn't rubbin it in ........ I was askin for advice

I am 2-2 (although once again in the top spot in my weak division) and need all the help I can get

I was pleased to pick him up for whatever evil John bestowed upon you ...... John givith and John taketh away

G
:hifive:

Users who are viewing this thread