What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hail Mary Trade? (1 Viewer)

Here's Johnny

Footballguy
12 Team ppr Record 3-4
Current RB's Jacobs,, Walker, D Cook, Hunt, Rachaad White
Current WR's Lamb, Evans, Waddle, Olave, A Cooper
Current QB: Rodgers

Trade Rodgers and Jacobs for Hurts and Kahlil Herbert?

Thanks

Jacobs seems expendable and you would get a big bump at QB, how many points per passing TD would make a difference for me. Frankly, I'd be happy keeping the depth outside of QB

If i were you i would make that deal in a heartbeat. Hurts is significantly better than rodgers at this point. Rodgers is basically droppable. Losing jacobs hurts, but i think he's due for some regression more than he's going to continue producing at this pace. Herbert is picking up time and bringing things closer to a 50/50 split between him and Monty, and the Bears think hes a better fit, to the point where there are rumors that Monty is on the block. If monty does not get traded then you still have a serviceable flex level back in herbert but if he gets moved then you have a starting RB. I think it's worth the risk given the depth you have at RB.

Are you in a dynasty league? Is this an offer that you had received or are considering making?

This trade would be great for you in a dynasty or a keeper league because you are gaining youth with good upside at QB, while maintaining good RB depth. This is also a good trade for you in any league format. The question is, is this an offer you can simply accept, or this this an offer that you are considering to make?

The only concern I have is, would the other owner accept this deal. If I was the other owner, I wouldn't like this offer because I would feel like I am giving away Hurts for less than his current trade value.

Are you in a dynasty league? Is this an offer that you had received or are considering making?

This trade would be great for you in a dynasty or a keeper league because you are gaining youth with good upside at QB, while maintaining good RB depth. This is also a good trade for you in any league format. The question is, is this an offer you can simply accept, or this this an offer that you are considering to make?

The only concern I have is, would the other owner accept this deal. If I was the other owner, I wouldn't like this offer because I would feel like I am giving away Hurts for less than his current trade value.
Funny thing, the guy who offered it is now trying to back out after Hurt's huge day and Jacobs' bust. I think it's a done deal, done in the knick of time!

Users who are viewing this thread