What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Half PPR Flex WR help (1 Viewer)

Coherence08

Footballguy
Hey all - been wracking my brain with this one, I need to start one of the following for Flex position in a half PPR 12 man league

Zay Flowers - Ravens WR vs Browns
Nico Collins - Texans WR vs Steelers
Tutu Atwell - Rams WR vs Colts

Personally I am leaning towards N. Collins for this week - hoping he can do some damage to Pittsburgh's secondary, but I also feel like Flowers is due for a breakout game here very soon, probably not against the Browns Defense though. Atwell has also been doing well and found the end zone last week. Truly struggling with this one.

Line-up

QB - T. Tagovailoa
WR - J. Chase
WR - A. Brown
RB - T. Etienne
RB - K. Walker III
TE - H. Henry
Flex - ???
K - J. Moody
DEF - Kansas City

I saw a few stats today that could potentially help in your decision:

1) Steelers have 9th highest QB pressure rate
2) Texans allow 10th highest QB pressure rate
3) Because of high pressure rate, more quick throws will be needed rather than allowing longer plays to develop: insert Tank Dell & quick passing game
4) Tutu's expected points per game is something ridiculous, like top 15 in the league - his usage hints at him scoring more points than he already is
5) Browns DEF has allowed the fewest points per game to opposing QBs, RBs, WRs, and TEs
5) Texans/Steelers o/u is 42.5, Ravens/Browns o/u is 41 and Rams/Indy o/u is 46.5 (almost a full touchdown greater than the other two games)

My conclusion....Tutu is the answer

Users who are viewing this thread