What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Halfway point: 5 things you were dead right/wrong about (1 Viewer)

Ghost Rider

Footballguy
5 things I was dead right about:

1. I argued in several threads here that Megatron should go 1st, before Adrian Peterson, in PPR leagues. Right now, Megatron is the highest-ranked non-QB; AP is scoring the 5th most points per week among RBs.

2. C.J. Spiller would not live up to his ADP. I didn't think he'd be this bad, and the injury has certainly not helped, but it is what it is.

3. Danny Woodhead would be a very good RB3. Hell, he has been a very good RB2, as he is close to the top 10 among RB points.

4. Eric Decker would still be really good, easily outperforming his ADP. I thought it would be at the expense of Welker, who has been even better, but Decker has still been great in PPR despite only three scores.

5. The KC defense would be startable in fantasy leagues. I thought they'd benefit by having a better offense, so I snagged them for $1 in a handful of leagues. I never dreamed they'd be this dominant, so "dead right" might be an exaggeration on this one, but my premise was still correct.

5 things I was dead wrong about:

1. Dwayne Bowe. I thought for sure a talented guy like Bowe, being the number 1 in an Andy Reid offense, would be money all year. I was dead wrong.

2. Tom Brady will still be very good, despite his depleted weaponry. I mean, it's Tom Brady, so I figured he'd still be, at worst, in the 10-12 range of quarterbacks. Dead wrong.

3. I thought T.Y. Hilton would have a big sophomore year. So far, not even close.

4. Trent Richardson. I am still smacking myself for buying the hype.

5. Chris Johnson. Same goes here. The upgraded offensive line plus how good he looked in preseason had me buying everywhere. Ugh.

Dead right on T Richardson and Spiller being way overvalued.

Dead right on DeSean Jackson being way undervalued.

Dead right to avoid a whole slew of mid-tier guys that have been disasters... Bowe, Wallace, Mendenhall, D Richardson.

Dead wrong to take Martin ahead of Charles and McCoy.

Dead wrong on Moreno. Fell for the reports that Hillman was the starter.

Dead wrong that Lacy was overvalued based on GB's tendency to abandon the run.

Right:

Peyton would be #1 scorer by a long shot, got him in 2/3 re-drafts

Targeted Jimmy Graham in round 2 of all legues. Got him in 2/3 re-drafts. before that ankle injury pats game was the #1 non-qb scorer in FF

RBs - too many busts/RBBC/questionmarks.

Wrong:

Mike Wallace, thought tanny would hit him deep often

Sproles?

David Wilson

Last edited by a moderator:
Right:

Antonio Brown and Jordy Nelson would out-perform ADP. Graham in 2nd was absolute money.

After the first 2-3 QBs, there was near equality going into the teens.

Wrong

Dez would be the #1 receiver this year. He's been good, but not THAT good.

Miles Austin would be healthy and return to "good" form

Ridley would see increased workload and stats

David Wilson would be a stud

Bowe

Right about:

1. Moreno being the RB to own on the Broncos.

2. Lacy being a 3 down workhorse.

3. Reggie Bush being a top 10 RB possible top 5 in ppr

4. Justin Blackmon providing a great value pick compared to his adp

5. Josh Gordon is the 2nd year wr you need to target for your team

Wrong about:

1. David Wilson. Nuff said

2. Doug Martin. Still feeling bloodied about that pick

3. Jared Cook. Never again. This one cost me a shot at Cameron & Julius Thomas

4. I just didn't buy into the upside of Keenan Allen. Big mistake

5. Sam Bradford. I really thought he was about to enter a different tier with the weapons he was being surrounded with.

5 things I was dead right about:

1. I argued in several threads here that Megatron should go 1st, before Adrian Peterson, in PPR leagues. Right now, Megatron is the highest-ranked non-QB; AP is scoring the 5th most points per week among RBs.

2. C.J. Spiller would not live up to his ADP. I didn't think he'd be this bad, and the injury has certainly not helped, but it is what it is.

3. Danny Woodhead would be a very good RB3. Hell, he has been a very good RB2, as he is close to the top 10 among RB points.

4. Eric Decker would still be really good, easily outperforming his ADP. I thought it would be at the expense of Welker, who has been even better, but Decker has still been great in PPR despite only three scores.

5. The KC defense would be startable in fantasy leagues. I thought they'd benefit by having a better offense, so I snagged them for $1 in a handful of leagues. I never dreamed they'd be this dominant, so "dead right" might be an exaggeration on this one, but my premise was still correct.

5 things I was dead wrong about:

1. Dwayne Bowe. I thought for sure a talented guy like Bowe, being the number 1 in an Andy Reid offense, would be money all year. I was dead wrong.

2. Tom Brady will still be very good, despite his depleted weaponry. I mean, it's Tom Brady, so I figured he'd still be, at worst, in the 10-12 range of quarterbacks. Dead wrong.

3. I thought T.Y. Hilton would have a big sophomore year. So far, not even close.

4. Trent Richardson. I am still smacking myself for buying the hype.

5. Chris Johnson. Same goes here. The upgraded offensive line plus how good he looked in preseason had me buying everywhere. Ugh.
i smell a big second half coming... could also be the smell of shyt hoping for the former

Dead wrong about San Diego Offense and stayed completely away , mistake.

Dead right about Jamaal Charles upside being realized.

Dead right about Murray not being able to stay healthy.

Dead right about Jordy Nelson going way too late in drafts due to his preseason knee injury.

Dead right about Forte being a top 5 RB in PPR leagues.

Dead right about Brady being severely overvalued this year.

Dead wrong about Wes Welker. Even with Manning having a great year, I couldn't see each D Thomas, Welker, and Decker meeting their ADPs. I thought Welker would be the odd man out. Oops.

Dead wrong about Philip Rivers. Thought he was done.

Dead wrong about Jared Cook. Thought a change of scenery is all he needed to break out.

Dead wrong about Eddie Lacy becoming a very good fantasy RB.

Dead wrong about Vincent Jackson's value going down the toilet once Glennon became the QB.

QB:

Right - Peyton Manning will be a stud (although I did think Brees would be better; we'll see)

Wrong - Josh Freeman would improve. thought Geno would be horrible.

RB:

Right: Reggie Bush and J Bell would both do well. B Powell would be a decent flex / deep RB

Wrong: Richardson. 'nuff said. Mark Ingram. (I do like the state, but I need to stay away from 'Bama backs)

WR:

Right: Gordon and Blackman would be worth sitting on

Wrong: Desean is doing better than I thought he would. And of course, Roddy White.

TE:

Right: Jordan Reed, actually doing better

Wrong: Jared Cook

Teams:

RIGHT: Chiefs would do well.

WRONG: NY Jets and SD Chargers are doing much better than anticipated.

5 Right

1. Aversion to early round RB's. I actually traded up to #2 slot (from #5) when I heard Megatron would go before #5.

2. KC Chiefs DST. Drafted them late and haven't looked back. Seems silly but my criteria was alot of their defense showed up on the NFL Top 100 Players show this summer.

3. David Wilson: His usefulness at least lasted one more fumble this year. Maybe next year, he'll get an allotment of 3.

4. Was very high on Eddie Lacy and despite slow start, seems pretty clear he's an RB1. Most seemed to be pegging him as an RB2.

5. In general, I think a disconnect has emerged as to what represents an RB1/RB2 type player. I feel like I have a better handle than most in this new pass happy NFL.

5 Wrong

1. Was really high on Daryl Richardson. Oops. Chris Givens too for that matter.

2. Ray Rice. Enough said.

3. Thought Tom Brady would still kill it because he's Tom Brady. Been a much better football player than fantasy player.

4. This is a little embarrassing, but I thought Rashard Mendenhall would bounce back nicely.

5. That my Falcons were true SB contenders... <_<

Wrong:

1. Richardson being a top 3 rb this year

2. Hilton having a huge second season

3. Spiller being a top 3 rb

4. David Wilson. I thought I had a huge steal in him

5. Torrey Smith having a big year

Right:

1. Andrew Luck not having a sophomore slump

2. Julius Thomas

3. Antonio brown in PPR

4. Forte in PPR

5. Brady having a collapse year

I just have time for one, so I will go with "wrong":

1. Thought Eli Manning would be a top 7-8 QB in FF - Was thinking with a motivated Nicks (for a new contract) and Wilson running all over the place, he would be racking up points...

2. David Wilson - Beyond the injury, he was just a hot mess out there...consider what two separate street FAs (Jacobs and Hillis) have done with the same team weeks after his injury

3. Antonio Gates - Thought he was washed up - did not land on even one of my teams, and honestly, I don't even remember contemplating getting him at any point in a draft

4. Marshawn Lynch - Kind of thought he would be breaking down

5. Mo Sanu - I was expecting the Marvin Jones from him.

Right on:

1. Antonio Brown being undervalued

2. Waiting on QB, or at least picking up Romo as around the 11th QB taken.

3. Jordan Cameron, though he's far exceeded my expectations.

4. Aiming for WR (Green, Dez, Marshall) over RB (SJax, Chris Johnson, Ridley, MJD) in the early to mid 2nd.

5. That McFadden and Murray would be worth it as long as you have fair backup when (not if) injuries come.

Wrong on:

1. Brady. Even in a 2 QB league, he's only occasionally worth starting.

2. David Wilson. At the time, I thought early 4th was good value for him.

3. Phillip Rivers. I had absolutely no thought of drafting him this year.

4. Thought at least one of Welker or Decker would suffer. Yeah, not so much.

5. Ray Rice, minus some tremendous 2nd half surge.

Right:

Doug Martin. Gut feeling on him was right.

Chris Johnson. Could see he's not nearly the player he used to be.

Monte Ball. Kind of a no brainer, but someone paid way too much for him in the auction.

Jordy Nelson. Always underrated. People were overreacting to his injury in preseason and last year.

Mike Wallace. Seemed to be going too high based on his name. Wasn't sold on Tannehill.

Wrong:

Spiller. Luckily someone saved me from myself on that one.

David Wilson. Got caught up in the hype and paid way too much.

Wes Welker. Thought he'd take a step back on a new team. Certainly didn't see the TD numbers he's gotten.

Matt Forte. Didn't think the TD numbers would be there.

Dwayne Bowe. Thought better QB play would equal better numbers.

Was wrong about:

1. My team being a sure fire champion

2. My team being very competitive

3. My team being able to stay with anyone

4. My team making the playoffs

5. My team not finishing last

Was right about:

1. Hang on,I'l BRB,need to think about it.

Wrong:

1. Trent Richardson (wasn't expecting huge numbers as I had him last year, but was not expecting it to be this bad, especially after the trade)

2. CJ Spiller (was expecting huge numbers, especially after throw up comments)

3. David Wilson (was expecting breakout, not anticipating full on Giants meltdown)

4. TY Hilton: Expected more consistent production. He may prove me right with wayne injury?

5. Did not expect a drop off for Adrian Peterson. Expected one for Megatron. Did not expect Brady's drop off to be this severe. Did not see the degree of the Peyton resurgence.

Right:

1. Reggie Wayne would outperform ADP (until injury)

2. Drafting Jordan Cameron (paid $7 in a $250 cap league, can keep next year for $10) + Vernon Davis, and running 2 TEs out using my flex on certain weeks. Opted for this instead of spending on a top tier QB, which leads me to #3...

3. Andy Dalton and Alex Smith would both turn out to be decent low end QB1s (14 team league).

4. Preemptive, pre-breakout pickups of Keenan Allen, Marvin Jones and Andre Ellington, which is the only thing keeping me afloat this year. Grabbed these guys as soon as the Shark Pool threads on each were just starting to get some love, so not sure I was "right" going into the season....

5. Tim Tebow would not play a down this year.

Right -

Jimmy Graham is a first round pick (have him on three of three teams).

RB's on mediocre teams were way overvalued and the middle of the pack would work.

Luck would be elite.

Moreno was the best RB in Denver.

Gronkowski was a wasted pick.

Wrong -

Cook would be a monster.

P. Manning wouldn't last more than 6 weeks.

MJD would be serviceable.

Injuries would be less this year.

Wrong about:

1. Jones-Drew

2. Kenny Britt

3. Mike Williams

4. Roddy White (should have known he was a lying sack of ####)

5. Jared Cook

6. David Wilson

Right about:

1. Welker

2. Stafford

3. CIN DEF

4. Lacy

Right

-Moreno being the back to own in Denver

-Cameron top 3 TE

-Julius Thomas

-Avoid Trent Richardson

-Re emergence of Forte

Wrong

-Miles Austin putting up WR1 #'s.

-Bowe....WTH

-Wilson

-Tom Brady

-Gio... while decent, I thought would be a bigger deal

-

Right -

RB's on mediocre teams were way overvalued and the middle of the pack would work.

Luck would be elite.

Wrong -

Cook would be a monster.

Is Luck really considered elite?

Right

----

1. Peyton Manning would be the #1 fantasy QB this season - he is

2. Jamaal Charles would be the #1 fantasy RB this season - he is

3. Jimmy Graham would be the #1 fantasy TE this season - he is

4. Doug Martin, CJ Spiller and Ray Rice would all finish outside of RB1 territory. - They are, currently.

5. The Chiefs would easily make the playoffs - It'd be almost impossible for them to miss at this point

Wrong

----

1. David Wilson would be a top 12 RB this season - clearly he isn't

2. DeAngelo Williams would be a solid RB2. - He simply hasn't gotten consistent enough work to be a starting RB2 every week

3. Arian Foster would be done by Week 6 and Ben Tate would be running rampant. - He stayed healthy longer than I thought, but did get injured so this wasn't a huge miss.

4. Tavon Austin would be a WR2 in PPR - I really thought the Rams would get him into space and be creative with him. But apparently that was an obnoxious thought because they have Brian Shotty as their OC.

5. Robert Griffin would be 100% fine and finish as a Top 5 FFB QB. I suppose it's not impossible for him to go on an insane run and do this but to this point, it's not happening.

Right about:

1. Matt Forte being a top 5 back.

2. Chip Kelly's offense not revolutionizing the NFL.

3. The Colts being one of the top teams in the AFC.

4. Jay Cutler's return to QB1 glory

5. Lynch being a top 3 RB.

Wrong about:

1. CJ Spiller "has all the talent in the world."

2. Taking three running backs in the first five rounds is the safest route for success.

3. Eli Manning would bounce back this season.

4. The Raiders being the worst team in the NFL, because the Jaguars are clearly the worst.

5. Peyton Manning. I thought there was no way he was going to be able to follow up his success last year, but he's having the best season of his career.

Right:

1. Andrew Luck - I traded down 6 spots from 1.01 in my PPR dynasty league to take Luck.

2. Lamar Miller - the pre-draft hype around this guy was off the rails. Glad I did not subscribe.

3. Andre Ellington - got him 3rd or 4th round of my dynasty rookie draft.

4. Kenny Stills - Although I never got a chance to draft him. I thought he was the most overlooked player coming into the draft.

5. Trent Richardon - I did not even consider him a top 5 dynasty pick.

Wrong:

1. Keenan Allen - looks to be a impact player even in his rookie year. I though he would be a major disappointment.

2. Vikings - I thought they were under-rated. My expectations were not even close to reallity.

3. ADP - thought he would break more big runs.

4. Jimmy Graham - I thought he was over-rated.

5. Torry Smith - He is OK but I was expecting more.

NREC34 said:
Thews40 said:
Right -

Luck would be elite.

Wrong -

Cook would be a monster.

Is Luck really considered elite?
I think so. The loss of Wayne isn't going to help, but outside of fantasy football I think he definitely is an elite NFL QB.

Dead wrong:

David Wilson having a break-out year

Ahmad Bradshaw maintaining a feature roll

Steve Smith being a WR2

Dead right:

Gio being awesome

Josh Gordon a top 10 WR

A. Gates having a big rebound year

Right

Chiefs defense

Desean Jackson

Julius Thomas

Jamaal Charles

Antonio Brown

Wrong

David Wilson

Tom Brady

Dwayne Bowe

Wes Welker

CJ Spiller

Looks like 80% of us were wrong on Wilson.

And the rights are all over the place.

But for a $2 auction pick (both Gio and Josh Gordon)...I can't remember a year I have gotten much better value than that. At least I was right on those guys.

Right:

Bears -- Cutler, Marshall, Forte

David Wilson -- own him nowhere. Traded him in dynasty (for Aaron Hernandez :doh: )

Gordon/Blackmon worth the wait

Wrong:

Amendola ascends

Fitzgerald returns to glory

Sproles as RB1

Right

Avoid Amendola, SJax, Jennings, Cook, Royal, Wallace

Grab Moreno, Bell, J. Cameron, Gordon, Garcon, K. Allen, Panthers, Stafford

Wrong

Grab Martin, Spiller, Wilson

Skeptical about Rivers, Ellington because of team, KC

Wrong About:

1. Ryan Broyles was a good late round flyer

2. Carson Palmer would surprise in AZ and make a decent QB2

3. Falcons would hold it together and make one more deep playoff run to end Gonzalez' career on a high note

4. Even with the massive turnover, Ravens Defense would come back strong again in '13

5. Carrie Underwood would make a decent replacement for Faith Hill on the SNF pregame (bring Faith back!)

Right About:

1. Drafting KC Chiefs DEF/ST when they were on no one's board

2. Vernon Davis chemistry with Kaep would be much improved from '12

3. For the 2nd year in a row, Peyton Manning was ranked too low in preseason QB rankings

4. Joique Bell fully capable of producing in the RB1 range when R Bush out with inevitable injuries

5. The idiot who bought the booze for our draft would purchase way too much Capt Morgan spiced rum, which would end up being thrown out because it's disgusting

2. Chip Kelly's offense not revolutionizing the NFL.
LOL. One of the best ones on here.

In July and August, Fox, ESPN and NFLN must have dedicated 80% of their NFL programming to hero worship of this goof. Like any college NFL gimmick coach, he's at the bottom end of a pretty steep NFL learning curve right now. Quite funny actually.

:tebow:

A little over half way, but so far...

On - Steven Jackson, CJ Spiller, Jordy Nelson, Tavon Austin

Off (nearly opposite of what I thought they would be doing) - Richardson, Doug Martin, Forte, Al Morris, David Wilson, Bowe, Eli

Right:

Forte top 5

Lacy @ worst a high-end RB2

Megatron as a top 3 overall pick not a crazy idea

Doug Martin would underwhelm in a shaky offense

Phillip Rivers isn't dead

Wrong:

Romo would break into top 3 QBs

Garcon top 5 WR

Ridley a vey safe low-end RB1

Almost every streaming DST decision I've made this year

My team would easily make playoffs

Dead right on:

1. Dez Bryant breaking out to super stardom this year

2. Jordy Nelson being a stud again

3. Antonio Brown being a solid PPR option every week

4. Jamal Charles - ok that was too easy but I own him everywhere.

5. Frank Gore - traded for him in a few leagues on the cheap (dynasty) as a RB3 and getting a RB2

Dead Wrong

1. Trent Richardson - Took him #1 overall last year (rookie draft) and he is killing me. Took him 7th overall in my only redraft...killing me.

2. Lamar Miller - I am dead right about his talent, and i know this kid can be a special runner....the coaching staff is killing his full ceiling....but that is slowly but surely changing each week now....I think I end up winning some leagues because of his late season emergence

3. Torry Smith - Took him thinking this is the year he becomes a legit WR1 with tons of targets from Flacco.....still waiting

4. Andrew Luck - thought he woul dbe elite this year....and now losing Wayne...mmmmm going to be tough sledding the rest of the way

5. Jared Cook - I had held on to this kid in several leagues (moved him after week one in a one thank god) and he has been a huge bust. I really thought he would be a beast this season....back with Fisher...featured...big contract. WTF man.

Honarble mention - Andre Ellington. I snagged him the 4th round of my rookie draft based on his explosive games from Clemson. Held and was patient. he is now about to pay some big dividends going forward (on the same team with T.Rich and Lamar Miller) I think those two start paying dividends here in the second half....and I still believe T.Rich get's going now that Wayne went down...more focus on him going forward (I hope).

right

T. Richardson is bust

Rivers will be awesome with a new coaching staff

Amendola is fool's gold

Mike Wallace will be a free agent bust

Tom Brady - patriots' offense will see a significant drop in production without Welker, Lloyd, Woodhead,etc.

wrong

Kenny Britt

CJ Spiller

Alex Smith and Chiefs in general.

Doug Martin with Schiano - thought we'd see a lot more from him this year, injury aside,it has been a frustrating season for Martin owners. hopefully the new coaching staff will do a better job in 2014 and beyond.

Ben Tate - really thought he'd push for more action, perhaps even be traded, but he's nothing more than an oft-injured player at this point..

Wrong:

Taking Douglas Martin 2nd overall

Taking Gronk in round 3 in the same draft

and o yeah taking Julio in round 2

Trent Richardson being any good

Trent Richardson getting traded would make him more studly

Right:

Getting Gio in round 5 and 7 in different drafts

Garcon getting him in the 5th

Peyton late 4th

Right about:

1. Josh Gordon's ADP being a huge value, considering it was just a 2 game suspension.

2.The talk about Ball and Hillman getting significant carries being just that, talk. Fox's veteran leanings and Ball/Hillmans pass pro, fumbling issues led me to pick up Moreno in a good # of leagues (though it should've been all based on how cheap he was going).

3. Welker being better than Amendola.

4. C.J. Spiller as top 5 RB talk being a little premature.

5. Blackmon being a good value at his ADP (Guess I have to move this one down to the wrong list now!)

Wrong about:

1. David Wilson. Enough said.

2. Doug Martin as 2nd best RB. Luckily, I took him in 3 drafts, so decided to hedge and take Jamaal Charles in my FBGC draft.

3.Lamar Miller as breakout candidate.

4.Ray Rice breaking into top 7 RBs. I figured he was going to do what Matt Forte has done.

5.That one of the Kaep/Luck/Wilson/RG3 group would become top 5.

It concerns me that I had to think a while for the top 5 I got right, but cranked out the top 5 wrong pretty fast.

Right

1. Graham is a 1st rounder in PPR, TE required leagues

2. Matt Forte in PPR

3. Matt Stafford rebounding

4. Mike Wallace flameout

5. MJD and Ray Rice - I just had this feeling...

Wrong

1. Chris Givens going to the next level

2. Justin Hunter posting decent numbers

3. Antonio Brown in PPR - he never even crossed my radar for some reason

4. Steven Jackson beating back Father Time

5. Matt Schaub - I thought he'd be at least serviceable.

Right:

Bears -- Cutler, Marshall, Forte

David Wilson -- own him nowhere. Traded him in dynasty (for Aaron Hernandez :doh: )

Gordon/Blackmon worth the wait

Wrong:

Amendola ascends

Fitzgerald returns to glory

Sproles as RB1
I'm going to start running out of things in the "right" column.

Right:

1. (Tentative/Debatable) Taking Calvin #1 overall in my PPR league

2. Waiting on QB and targeting Stafford - figured his & Calvin's lack of TDs last year were a fluke

3. Drafting McFadden over the rest of the mid-round RB wasteland - figured Pryor would open things up for him, has been top 10ish RB when healthy

4. Making Gio my big mid-late RB target

5. General waiver-wire aggression - got me Andre Ellington, Zac Stacy, Jordan Reed, Chiefs & Titans D, & Mason Crosby

Wrong (only 5?!?):

1. Liking Doug Martin by a hair over Peterson for PPR. Wasn't fully familiar with Schiano even though the signs were already there...

2. Trent Richardson. The fact that he fell to 2.10 in a Browns homer league should've told me something, but I figured he'd get more volume than Bush with less injury risk.

3. Thinking Reggie Wayne would be a WR1 for one more year. Was not on pace before the injury.

4. Targeting Steve Smith & Ryan Mathews in the middle rounds. Trading the 2 of them for Roddy may turn out to have been the mistake there but I still have hope for the playoffs.

5. Most inexcusable as a Browns fan: completely missing the boat on Gordon. Didn't watch a lot of football last year, now kicking myself every time I see us play.

Wrong:

- St. Louis Defense, I don't know why I thought they would be more dominant. I don't mean fantasy wise.

- NYG. Was wrong about the entire team, especially the backfield. Turns out I might have been wrong about Jacobs for the last five years, or at least he tried hard to convince me of this a couple of weeks ago.

- Rivers doesn't suck. He's no stud, but better than I expected.

- Oregon offense worked in the NFL for one game.

- Lacy looks better than serviceable, Franklin doesn't. This is a two-fer for me, I expected it to be the other way around.

Right:

- Chicago Bears, Cutler, Marshall, Jeffreys. Man they look good. Well, except for the injury to Cutler.

- Reggie Bush is a stud with the Lions.

- Giovanni Bernard is a stud in the making. I wish I had been wrong about this one... I failed to draft him.

- Alfred Morris is a dud.

- Oregon offense worked in the NFL only for one game and is not sustainable.

Users who are viewing this thread