What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Happy New Year From the IDP Roundtable Crew (1 Viewer)

Jene Bramel

Footballguy
We had a hard time keeping this to two shows, so, as usual, feel free to add any questions in this thread if you want a take on another issue.

PART ONE -- Big discussion on the defensive line -- early 2009 strategy thoughts, who's next, who's done, some DT talk and more. Beginning of our LB discussion -- who's next, who's done, are guys getting older a little earlier?, more strategy thoughts.

PART TWO -- Second half of the LB discussion from Part One. Return of the stud safety discussion, strategy -- target the old faithfuls or up-and-comers?, and some corner discussions.

Thanks to everyone who listened this season. We're planning a pretty full offseason schedule through August -- Coaching and scheme reviews, free agency preview/reviews, draft preview/reviews, camp discussion, season previews and more.

:goodposting:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great stuff gents.

One name I didn't hear mentioned and was curious about flying under the radar a bit heading into next season...Tracy Porter.

Your guys thoughts on him emerging once he gets healthy.

Great stuff gents.One name I didn't hear mentioned and was curious about flying under the radar a bit heading into next season...Tracy Porter. Your guys thoughts on him emerging once he gets healthy.
Absolutely missed him. Corners are among the most volatile classes of IDPs, but I think Porter showed enough in run support to hold some value after the "rookie corner" bump wears off.

Great stuff gents.One name I didn't hear mentioned and was curious about flying under the radar a bit heading into next season...Tracy Porter. Your guys thoughts on him emerging once he gets healthy.
He was on my "don't forget about..." DB list. Definitely showed that his ballhawking skills from Indiana would carry over, but surprised us with strong physical play, too, and he should start again once he's healthy.

This show has been great all year. It's the thing I missed most when I was ipodless for a month. Thanks, guys.

wow don't know how i missed this. Look forward to listening to this :mellow:

This show has been great all year. It's the thing I missed most when I was ipodless for a month. Thanks, guys.
:unsure:I just listen on my PC while I do other things - replace background music with this. I own no iPod, so that works just fine with me.

:popcorn:I just listen on my PC while I do other things - replace background music with this. I own no iPod, so that works just fine with me.
I find that I don't get anything out of it if I'm reading anything else. If I'm at the PC, I'm reading, so I have to go with the iPod in the car or during housework.

Users who are viewing this thread