What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

happy thanksgiving brohans (1 Viewer)

SWC

Bromigo
its been a tough year here in brohanville but it has made me appreciate you all here even more i hope you have a great thanksgiving and hey hug or call the ones you love and be thankful for them while you can maybe mend a fence if you get a chance and enjoy the day thank for being you take that to the bank bromigos 

Happy Thanksgiving!  I have a lot to be thankful for, and reminding myself to be thankful every day not just today.

• Smile
Reactions: SWC
its been a tough year here in brohanville but it has made me appreciate you all here even more i hope you have a great thanksgiving and hey hug or call the ones you love and be thankful for them while you can maybe mend a fence if you get a chance and enjoy the day thank for being you take that to the bank bromigos 

Happy Thanksgiving!

Good time for Squid to bury the hatchet with my brohan.  :thumbup:

• Smile
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Thankful this community of misfits has kept me entertained for the past two decades. 

• Smile
Happy Thanksgiving! My son was in town last week so we did the turkey and trimmings this past Saturday. 

Doing a high heat brisket makes Thanksgiving football a little more fun. Yes, even the Lions. Take that to the bank.

Happy Thanksgiving, all. Good Thanksgiving with in-laws and family, but they’ve spent the two hours since kids went to bed playing Cards against Humanity, which I don’t find funny at all; so, I’m just sitting to the side reading — maybe I’m just a wet blanket.

Happy Thanksgiving, all. Good Thanksgiving with in-laws and family, but they’ve spent the two hours since kids went to bed playing Cards against Humanity, which I don’t find funny at all; so, I’m just sitting to the side reading — maybe I’m just a wet blanket.
I find myself the proverbial wet blanket of the family often, but I love them, and my wet blanketism has turned into something to joke about. I wonder if I'll miss all the moments I could have had because my mind was driven nuts by my hyper-intellectualism instead of just going with the flow. I hope not. But sometimes one does have to grin and bear it a little if familial interests are different than what one might have. 

Same to you bromigo.  :thumbup:

• Thanks
I find myself the proverbial wet blanket of the family often, but I love them, and my wet blanketism has turned into something to joke about. I wonder if I'll miss all the moments I could have had because my mind was driven nuts by my hyper-intellectualism instead of just going with the flow. I hope not. But sometimes one does have to grin and bear it a little if familial interests are different than what one might have. 
Yeah, I try to go with the flow more often than not. One of my sisters in law sat out the game too; so, at least not just me this year.

I would go along with the Cards Against Humanity in years past, but I think the lawsuit and allegations against the company about a toxic, racist and sexist culture at the workplace confirmed some of my beliefs about the game all along (not “oh, it’s so racist and offensive, it’s funny”; just racist and offensive).

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Enjoying family for several days as we always host the dinner. Very traditional turkey with stuffing, sweet potatoes, green beans, cranberries and some wine. Pumpkin pie and bourbon pecan pie for dessert. But the bank was closed yesterday.enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Smile

Users who are viewing this thread