What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Harry Douglas (1 Viewer)

Stryker

Footballguy
Are owners holding onto him? Dealing him? personally, I am looking to see what I can get for him, see what type of value other owners have him at. Has anyone seen any deals involving Douglas?

So angry I haven't benighted from ANY of his big weeks. The good news I guess, is that nobody else has either.

So I got that going for me, which is nice.

So angry I haven't benighted from ANY of his big weeks. The good news I guess, is that nobody else has either.

Why? I picked him up for Julio when he went down and he has been in the lineup every week. Douglas hasn't missed a beat. If you take Douglas (in PPR) from the week after the Jets on and add it to Julio's total, they combine to be the #2 WR only behind Calvin and his recent surge. He has been a godsend to my team and I would like to personally thank him for his hard work and dedication.

No idea on next year when Julio is back. Depends on Gonzo and if White regains his health/production. Watching White the rest of the year could be interesting. Douglas is only 3 years younger, but he is probably a ton cheaper.

:confused: He's been lighting it up for me. Most consistent player I've had for the last month.
I meant in my league fellas. He's riding my bench behind Andre Johnson and and Welker. The one week I started him he didn't do much.

:confused: He's been lighting it up for me. Most consistent player I've had for the last month.
I meant in my league fellas. He's riding my bench behind Andre Johnson and and Welker. The one week I started him he didn't do much.
I think the other posters realize you are talking about your league. They are telling you that he should be played...probably over both Johnson and Welker.

I think he'll still be solid next year. Not great like he has been but useful WR3. Gonzo will be gone and while Toilolololo will be a good RZ threat, I'd expect most of the yardage/targets to go to Douglas in the slot or White.

The new Lance Moore, basically.

OK that makes more sense. :)

This guy gets no love this year in fantasy? Why not? Matty ice spread the ball around today to 4 receivers. He should be a nice pickup.

I had him last year....pre-emptive pickup before he blew up.

However, I doubt he holds value this year. He was productive today, but 5 WRs had over 50 yards today for the Falcons, on a day where they scored 37 points.

If it's a normal 300 yard day for Ryan and the Falcons put up 21-28 points, you gotta figure not everyone's getting their fill like today.

Users who are viewing this thread