What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

HEADLINES you DON'T want to see this week (1 Viewer)

NoCheese

turn or burn
I think my heart would stop on Sunday if the Seahawks matched the Hutchinson offer sheet and Culpepper was again property of the Vikings after failing a physical.

"Brett Favre Undecided About Return"

or

"Favre Interviewed, Uncertain About Future"

Fatness stole mine

Terrell Owens signs Denver

Shields, Roaf announce retirement

Last edited by a moderator:
Eagles satisfied with current WRs, turn down trade that would have sent a 6th round pick to Green Bay for Javon Walker.

"Jay Leno to appear on every channel, all the time."

"Flood wipes out all music master tapes, only Depeche Mode saved"

"What's another 100 games? MLB extends season"

"CFL expands, Toronto never to get NFL team"

not this week but in a little over a month...

with the 9th pick in the 2006 NFL Draft the Detroit Lions select...

WR any name here

QB Young or Cutler

Last edited by a moderator:

WR any name here

QB Young or Cutler
This one was mine also. Instead I'll go with R. Williams wins his appeal and returns to Miami to share time with Brown.

Al Davis just signed T.O. to a 4 year/ $36mil contract w/ a $15 mil signing bonus.

With T.O. on board, Al Davis just traded up w/ N.O. to draft either Leinart or Young.

WR any name here

QB Young or Cutler
This one was mine also. Instead I'll go with R. Williams wins his appeal and returns to Miami to share time with Brown.
I agree!!! The headline I do want to see, "R. Williams wins his appeal and is traded to ______ for a __ round draft pick."

Schefter at the NFL Network is reporting Hutch is likely gone. Very unlikely that Seahawks will match. Sounds like Hutch really wanted out of Seattle.

"Jay Leno to appear on every channel, all the time."

"Flood wipes out all music master tapes, only Depeche Mode saved"

"What's another 100 games? MLB extends season"

"CFL expands, Toronto never to get NFL team"
:lmao: My headline would be Culpy failing his physical. Dolphins signing TO wouldn't please me either though.

Roethlisberger injured in motorcycle crash.
OUCH! :eek:
Hey Godsbrother, what's the mega millions lottery number for tomorrow night? C'mon, we'll split is 50/50.
:no: This is probably the one and only time I was accurate with a prediction.
That was some prediction brother. Talk about on the money. Did you know he rode a bike?
Yes. Ben not wearing a helmet while riding his bike was a big story last summer after Kellen Winslow got hurt.

OUCH! :eek:
Hey Godsbrother, what's the mega millions lottery number for tomorrow night? C'mon, we'll split is 50/50.
:no: This is probably the one and only time I was accurate with a prediction.
That was some prediction brother. Talk about on the money. Did you know he rode a bike?
Yes. Ben not wearing a helmet while riding his bike was a big story last summer after Kellen Winslow got hurt.
You should have said no. You would have been the second coming of Nostradamus on this board. Anyways, good guess.......or bad guess.......

i'm reading post after post about godsbrother's big ben headline...which is :loco: and then i read...

Kyle Turley throws Trent Green across the field after an interception.
:lmao: too funny (yet very possible)

Last edited:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That is freakin' hilarious that your shot in the dark actually came true. I could see a slight bit of foreknowledge, with the big stink last year when Winslow got hurt... but damn man... hehe that was right on! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread