What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Heavy hitting - ish Trade advice (1 Viewer)

(13- team PPR 2-QB 3-WR league)
Hey guys! Looking to do some trades and want to make sure I’m not gonna screw myself over. I’m looking to trade Deebo Samuel for A.J. Brown, then turn around and package A.J Brown with Saquon and receive Dalvin cook, Devonta Smith, and Elijah Moore. Also looking to trade Miles Sanders, Diontae Johnson, and Tony Pollard for Amari Cooper and Austin Ekeler. This will essentially turn:
Deebo
Saquon
Sanders
Diontae
Pollard
Into:
Dalvin
Devonta
Elijah
Ekeler
Amari

All the trades are essentially agreed to, but am I coming out on top in this?

Thanks for your time!

I would do the first exchange and the third exchange. These are net wins IMO

The second exchange: I'm thinking Saquon gets back into form and is better long term than Cook. A.J. Brown is a stud and I don't believe in SF RB core once Trey Sermon and Jeff Wilson in wk 6 return. Devonta Smith to me is a downgrade from Brown as well .

Envious of your league being so trade happy sounds fun.

I would be surprised if someone would agree to the Deebo for Brown trade (although now with Brown out with an injury maybe it happens).  This seems like way to many moving parts and the sake of trading just to trade.  I would simplify

Users who are viewing this thread