What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help at flex (1 Viewer)

Allanmania

Footballguy
Redraft 14 team Ppr I top at 9-3

QB Stroud
RB Etienne, Brian Robison
WR Chase, Lockett
TE Kittle, K Gay, Def Buccs

flex tbc

Bench Jackson, Chandler, Fournette, Davis all on a bye and Browns defence
Wilson Cardinals and Shaheed both questionable and didn’t practice today

I need a flex
Free agents
RB, D, Johnson, E Mitchell
WR, Dortch, z jones, j Watson.

Thoughts who do I drop pick up

I would definitely be dropping Fournette. I think he is the easy choice.

Those waiver choices are pretty slim pickins. What about AT Perry? With all the Saints WR injuries he might be a play. Of those listed, I would lean to Zay Jones if he is playing. Dortch is a close second.

I would definitely be dropping Fournette. I think he is the easy choice.

Those waiver choices are pretty slim pickins. What about AT Perry? With all the Saints WR injuries he might be a play. Of those listed, I would lean to Zay Jones if he is playing. Dortch is a close second.
Slim picking indeed. Was thinking about Perry he is there as well but Olave did practice so chance he will play more than Shaheed. If he plays I think that limits Perry.

Yeah I kept hold of Fournette on the advice of a mate but hes just not getting game time.

So I dropped Fournette and WIlson. I picked up Mitchell just in case something happens to McCaffrey and picked up Dortch and gonna play him in the flex spot. Fingers crossed lol

Users who are viewing this thread