What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

help me find a DB..... (1 Viewer)

MBH_14

Footballguy
Need another DB to help replace Harrison on my fantasy team. Here are the notable DBs available for me to pick up. Which would be the best to go with?Rashean MathisTerrance HoltMike DossCharles TillmanTroy VincentLance SchultersDaylon McCutcheonEric ColemanMarlin JacksonThese are the main ones available. I just missed out on Antrel Rolle earlier in the day, or otherwise i would have went with him. So help me find a replacement!here is the scoring in case its needed:Tackle Solo (1)Tackle Assist (0.5)Sack (3)Interception (2)Fumble Force (2)Fumble Recovery (2)Touchdown (6)Safety (2)Pass Defended (1)Block Kick (2)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gus Scott was hurt yesterday too, although it wasn't 'carted off' type of hurt. Look for the Pats to be signing someone this week. Either that or we're back to Troy Brown at safety. :unsure:

I'm in the same boat and I have a question about Deltha O'Neal. So far, he's the highest scoring DB in my league's system (we give 5pts for an INT). I know you can't rely on getting the INTs and want to skew towards a guy with more tackles for everyday production...but why is O'Neal ranked so consistently low by FBG? I checked this week's list and he was in the middle 40s. Daylon McCutcheon has likewise had a couple big weeks due to INTs.Based on 3 weeks of performance this is who is available:Deltha O'Neal CBDaylon McCutcheon CBIke Taylor CBKeiwan Ratliff CBDavid Barrett CBTroy Vincent SSammy Knight SThoughts? Are there guys flying under the radar I should be looking for? This is a 12 team dynasty with 38 man rosters. The pickings aren't too plentiful.

I'm in the same boat and I have a question about Deltha O'Neal. So far, he's the highest scoring DB in my league's system (we give 5pts for an INT). I know you can't rely on getting the INTs and want to skew towards a guy with more tackles for everyday production...but why is O'Neal ranked so consistently low by FBG? I checked this week's list and he was in the middle 40s. Daylon McCutcheon has likewise had a couple big weeks due to INTs.

Based on 3 weeks of performance this is who is available:

Deltha O'Neal CB

Daylon McCutcheon CB

Ike Taylor CB

Keiwan Ratliff CB

David Barrett CB

Troy Vincent S

Sammy Knight S

Thoughts? Are there guys flying under the radar I should be looking for? This is a 12 team dynasty with 38 man rosters. The pickings aren't too plentiful.
Ike Taylor has played well and if your league gives points for return yardage, then he will help there too.

I'm in the same boat and I have a question about Deltha O'Neal. So far, he's the highest scoring DB in my league's system (we give 5pts for an INT). I know you can't rely on getting the INTs and want to skew towards a guy with more tackles for everyday production...but why is O'Neal ranked so consistently low by FBG? I checked this week's list and he was in the middle 40s. Daylon McCutcheon has likewise had a couple big weeks due to INTs.

Deltha O'Neal CB

Daylon McCutcheon CB

Ike Taylor CB

Keiwan Ratliff CB

David Barrett CB

Troy Vincent S

Sammy Knight S

Thoughts? Are there guys flying under the radar I should be looking for? This is a 12 team dynasty with 38 man rosters. The pickings aren't too plentiful.
Ike Taylor has played well and if your league gives points for return yardage, then he will help there too.
Yes, but he's on a bye this week.As far as Gus Scott/Troy Brown is concerned, take a look at James Sanders who may get reps if Scott can't go. You won't see Brown at safety any time soon...

I like Sanders but he's young and also battling a gimpy ankle. I don't know how much playing time he'll see in the near future.

Deltha O'Neal CB

Daylon McCutcheon CB

Ike Taylor CB

Keiwan Ratliff CB

David Barrett CB

Troy Vincent S

Sammy Knight S

Vincents numbers will go up due to the abscence of Spikes.

Need another DB to help replace Harrison on my fantasy team. Here are the notable DBs available for me to pick up. Which would be the best to go with?

Rashean Mathis

Terrance Holt

Mike Doss

Charles Tillman

Troy Vincent

Lance Schulters

Daylon McCutcheon

Eric Coleman

Marlin Jackson

These are the main ones available. I just missed out on Antrel Rolle earlier in the day, or otherwise i would have went with him. So help me find a replacement!

here is the scoring in case its needed:

Tackle Solo (1)

Tackle Assist (0.5)

Sack (3)

Interception (2)

Fumble Force (2)

Fumble Recovery (2)

Touchdown (6)

Safety (2)

Pass Defended (1)

Block Kick (2)
I'd go with Vincent, his numbers are likely to go up with Spikes out with more tackles being missed by Crowell and sliding to him. He is already the best there.

Users who are viewing this thread