What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help with keepers!? (1 Viewer)

shalna

Footballguy
12 team 2 keeper league .5ppr. I need to select two keepers. The cost of each keeper is a round ahead of where they were selected the previous year. If continuously kept then the cost goes up by one round every year. This is new in our league so id like some input. Here is my options and the rounds that it would cost me this year if i kept whatever 2. Now if i two players with the same round are kept, then one of them would advance an extra round. so if two 2nd rounders were kept, one would cost a 1st and the other would cost a 2nd

James Conner-undrafted would cost me a 17th 

JUJU-2nd round

Dalvin Cook-1st round

Damien Williams-went undrafted would cost me a 17th 

Travis Kelce 3rd round

Beckahm JR-1st

After my projection of who each team keeps. I should be picking 5th overall. Top available without counting anybody I keep 
DJ,Julio,Beckham,Keenan Allen,Cook,Fournette,Mike Evans

after that I’m picking 11th out of 12 

Conner is the for sure easy keep.  After that it comes down to if you believe in William's or not.

If you do then he becomes the easy second keeper.  If not then I keep Kelce in the 3rd.

Conner and Williams for 17th RD picks is unbelievable value, even if your not totally sure on Williams. A starting #1 for a 17th RD pick, that's sick value. Grab Darwin Thompson if your not sure as a handcuff.

Gally said:
Conner is the for sure easy keep.  After that it comes down to if you believe in William's or not.

If you do then he becomes the easy second keeper.  If not then I keep Kelce in the 3rd.
Agree.  I am hedging on Williams so would go Kelce.  Would not fault the more optimistic view and taking Williams tho, especially at that price.

Users who are viewing this thread