What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

High Stakes Redraft SLEEPER Leagues / 12 Team 0.5 and Full PPR / Snake Draft / FAAB Waivers / Extra Gm each Week versus league median / LeagueSafe (1 Viewer)

frank123

Footballguy
Hi Everybody,

Commissioner Frank here. I hope all of you are having an excellent start to your summers. It's the annual kick off email for Sundays High Stakes Sleeper Leagues!

Most managers will be returning but for those of you who might be new please see the cliff note details below:
  • $300-$500 entry frees
  • 12 teams
  • Snake Drafts
  • Faab Waivers
  • Half and Full PPR
  • Extra game each week vs the league median
  • 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 Flex, 1 TE, 1 DST, 6 bench, 2 IR (can play "out" players)
  • Drafts dates are not set yet but will be late August and around Labor Day
Leagues:
$300 Half PPR: 6 SPOTS, Drafting Monday, August 28th 9EST
$500 Half PPR: 1 SPOT, Drafting Tuesday, August 29th 9EST
$500 Full PPR: 1 SPOT, Drafting Wednesday August 30th 9EST
$500 Full PPR: 2 SPOTS, Drafting Thursday August 31st 9EST

Any managers planning to return this season or those new who want to join please reply to this post or notify me on Sleeper. I will be recording all of the responses.

Depending on demand for new players more leagues might open. The majority of managers will likely be returning to one or all of the 3 leagues run last year: 2 $500, 1 $300. Openings might be rare! As you all know I'm always available so any questions feel free to shoot.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you,
Frank

Users who are viewing this thread