What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hines Ward (1 Viewer)

jurrassic

Footballguy
Ward hasn't really done anything the past 2 weeks. Earlier in the year, he only caught 2 balls for the Ravens, and was only targeted 3 times. Add that to the fact the Ravens are gunning for Ward based on his comments from last game. Do you have faith in starting him? I was going with Ward all week, and now I think I may start Walter or Driver.

Worried here too. Starting DeSean Jackson against the Brownies at the moment over Hines. That may change, but I don't know.

I'm starting Holt over him.

Big Ben has a hard time with a strong pass rush due to the OL and I don't see a lot of scoring or yards for Ward.

This is the first and probably only week I'm sitting him this year.

My other option to start over him is Derrick Mason @ Pittsburgh. Any other matchup and I would have went with Mason. @ Pitt though is too much to stomach.

My other option to start over him is Derrick Mason @ Pittsburgh. Any other matchup and I would have went with Mason. @ Pitt though is too much to stomach.
Mason is HOME against the Steelers and the first time he Pitt in Pitt. You would have been able to stomach it just fine.....he torched them....8/137

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread