What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hold fleener? or pick up a different tight end? (1 Viewer)

millini

Footballguy
PPR league with 5 point bonus going over 100 yds.

Currently my tight ends are Julius Thomas and Coby Fleener.  There are some good options on the waivers: Tamme (plays at saints monday night), Rudolph, Barnidge, Clay.

I could also drop doctson and pick up another tight end (don't really want 3 te)

Started 0-2 and lost woodhead and keenan allen for the year and really need a good option for this week and the entire season.

My team:

QB: Brees

WR: Jordy

WR: TY Hilton

RB: Zeke

RB: Gio

TE: Julius Thomas

FLEX: Diggs

Bench: Mckinnon, asiata, Tevin Coleman, Fleener, Doctson, Dixon

Thanks will help in return

I'm in the same boat with my other TE being Bennett.  Fleener had high expectations coming into NO.  I'm willing to give him another week or so to finally get into the system.  Atlanta is a good matchup for TEs so I'm going to wait and see.  If he can't produce under a favorable matchup, then I would consider dropping him.   I'm starting Fleener but you may want to start Thomas.  Look at Ben Watson's game against the Falcons last year(WK 6).  I'm hoping for similar results.  

I would consider dropping for Barnidge but he is off to a slow start too.  Tamme, Rudolph and Clay don't seem to have the same upside to me and since you have THomas I wouldn't even consider them.

Start Fleener over Thomas this week?  Or too risky?  Seems like the new orleans atlanta game will be a shootout and atlantas lbs suck.  Thomas plays Baltimore.

Users who are viewing this thread