What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

HOU @ DEN thread (1 Viewer)

Raylee Jonson starting at DE opp. Pryce.Carr looks good early - he's really maturedD Davis running well early on

HOU running multiple sets - 3 wide w/ an H back, tight wides w/ I formation, 3 wide pro set.Dominic Davis doesn't lose yards - creates for himslef with nothing. Hollings 28 yd TD! ran the 7 hole, breaking arm tackles easily.

The difference between Domanick Davis and Tony Hollings is glaring
Please be more specific. The Texans are one of the few teams that I haven't seen much of during the last two seasons. Davis is one of the guys I feel like I have ranked more on reputation and statistics instead of my own analysis.Really looking forward to NFL Sunday Ticket this year. :thumbup:

This is easily the best O DEN has faced so far. I like the look of the O - mixing things well, running right at DEN. This may be a pretty decent team offensively. Went through DEN's D like crap through a goose.HOU is sending their WRs 15-20 yds downfield, creating lots of seams to run through. Carr running his progressions like a 10 yr vet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Griffin 3 yd gain. HOU playing its offside LB on the line. Griffin 2 yd gain. HOU w/ 8 in the box right now.

The difference between Domanick Davis and Tony Hollings is glaring
Please be more specific. The Texans are one of the few teams that I haven't seen much of during the last two seasons. Davis is one of the guys I feel like I have ranked more on reputation and statistics instead of my own analysis.Really looking forward to NFL Sunday Ticket this year. :thumbup:
Davis is always good for 3-4 yards. He always falls forward, his ability to break tackles is better than Hollings. He's a much better inside runner

Watts for 30 yds, wide open on the sideline. Decent YAC - took what he had. Watts with almost a spectacular catch on 1st & 15 on next play

Last edited by a moderator:
Watts targeted 3 times already in 1st drive. Griffin w/ 3 yds on hook pattern - smothered immediately. DEN punt

DJ Williams w/ 2 nice plays in a row - pressured Carr into early throw, sniffed out screen to Davis on 3rd - no gain on pass. HOU punt, DEN ball

Griffin 5 yd pass in space, Sharper kills him w/ a high tackle. Griffin squirts into a hole, arm tackled or it could have gone for a bunch

I thought this was Tatum Bell's debutante ball...where's he at? ;)
LOL. Starters going right now.Griffin 2 yds on cutback run, brought down pretty easily by S E Brown. Fly pitch to Griffin in 8 hole, tackled on first contact

Griffin 5 yd pass in space, Sharper kills him w/ a high tackle. Griffin squirts into a hole, arm tackled or it could have gone for a bunch
pony...don't be a hater...Bell will be in there soon....patience, grasshopper

Griffin 5 yd pass in space, Sharper kills him w/ a high tackle.  Griffin squirts into a hole, arm tackled or it could have gone for a bunch
LOL again.Just calling the play. D Davis is what Griffin wants to be

EO 1st QSmith w/ 16 yd gain to finish Q. DEN O starting to click. Anderson lined up at HB on the play

Griffin 5 yd pass in space, Sharper kills him w/ a high tackle.  Griffin squirts into a hole, arm tackled or it could have gone for a bunch
I know man, but you make a 6 yard gain seem like a bad thing when Griff does it. :lol:

I know man, but you make a 6 yard gain seem like a bad thing when Griff does it. :lol:
What 6 yd gain?Smith drops an easy ball at the 10 w/ DEN 1st down @ HOU 18

Same pattern to Smith - catch for 1st & goal.What hating? C'mon guys. Griffin for 2 yds through the 5 hole to the 6.

does rod smith have anything left? i mean, is he getting separation and look spry? i took his aging butt in two leagues and i'm hoping he can have a renaissance year with no one really there to share catches with.

Great fade to R Smith in endzone, just barely OB. Smith should have scored, IMO.Griffin TD on 6 yd run!7-7

1-15-DEN 27 (4:26) J.Plummer pass to Q.Griffin to DEN 33 for 6 yards (J.Sharper).that one...

Same as previous 3 games & practice. DEN runs much better to the left than to the right. Grifin attacked the hole with authority, got 2 tough yds at the end to score.

1-15-DEN 27 (4:26) J.Plummer pass to Q.Griffin to DEN 33 for 6 yards (J.Sharper).that one...
or this one.... :P 3-6-HOU 6 (13:30) Q.Griffin up the middle for 6 yards, TOUCHDOWN.sorry, man....just playing with you.Bell, Bell, Bell

<hijack>Well, now that the Quentin Griffin hasn't got into the end zone" discussions can die down a bit, is anyone else seeing the Vikings completely man-handle the 49ers?! Whooo---doggies!Okay, okay. Bell, Bell, Bell........</hijack> :rolleyes:

Rod Smith being too old is way overdone. The guy put up 1600 yards some years back. He's still got juice left in the tank. And its good that Plummer is hooking up with rod now.

WOW!Davis broke about 4-5 tackles on great cut & run on a busted play to the 5 hole. Nice freakin' run.

2-16-HOU 18 (12:49) D.Davis up the middle to HST 38 for 20 yards (M.Pope).that run was AWESOME

Bradford is Carr's #1 target tonight. Nice catch on a full lay out for a huge play.TD Derrick Armstrong on a stop & go fade. Great route, great throw.

Users who are viewing this thread