What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Houston at Chicago** (-3) (39) (1 Viewer)

Agree with FairWarning on this one. The team that runs the best will win this one.
I'll give an edge to David...

Chicago- 19
Houston- 9

Wind may be a little issue in this game, could affect long FGs. The return of lovie will really emphasize defense also.

Another.....meh game and tough call. Houston has played really tough and the Bears....meh.

Bears 16
Texans 14

Quite possibly a slapfest for the 2023 first overall pick. I wish the Colts and the Titans would get out of our business and let the Texans finally get a 1.01 QB after this season.

Both RB's Monty and Pierce have solid fantasy scoring games.

Edit: I meant K Herbert lol

Last edited:
Good timing on the pass to Nico. Mills needs to do more of that and up his accuracy in general.

And there's another pass that's late and thrown behind at the goal line, so instead of a TD, Mills has an INT in the end zone.

There’s one game every year where Akins shows up. Don’t be fooled in waivers next week. It’s like clockwork for him.

Mills is such trash both as real life and fantasy. Get rid of him ASAP if you own him. Houston’s drafting a QB high next year.

Mills is such trash both as real life and fantasy. Get rid of him ASAP if you own him. Houston’s drafting a QB high next year.

He hasn't shown anything this year that says he's starting caliber, that's for sure. Late making decisions, inaccurate way too much. I am not sure either backup couldn't have done as well as he has so far.

Pierce has had two fumbles today. Both recovered by teammates, but worth keeping an eye on.

Pierce has had two fumbles today. Both recovered by teammates, but worth keeping an eye on.
Benched for it too it appears. At least there is accountability. He’ll learn, but he needs to sit to send a message.

Mills throws a pick with 1:20, tied... and Bears with the ball on the Texans 10 with a minute and change left.

Texans really wanted that earlier pick.

Users who are viewing this thread