What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Houston at San Francisco (1 Viewer)

Is it just me or is Andre Johnson visibily frustrated with Schaub missing him every other pass attempt? The past couple misses, he looks like hes freaking out very subtlely to himself. :lol:

What a bad game. It's one sided on the scoreboard but SF has done next to nothing on offense, and HOuston keeps shooting themselves in the foot.

If SF can't start generating some consistant offense, it's easy to see Houstn puting a couple drives together and getting back into this thing.

Is it just me or is Andre Johnson visibily frustrated with Schaub missing him every other pass attempt? The past couple misses, he looks like hes freaking out very subtlely to himself. :lol:
Just thought the same. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
ANd immediately after I hit post on that last one Gore rips off a big one

Last edited by a moderator:
What a bad game. It's one sided on the scoreboard but SF has done next to nothing on offense, and HOuston keeps shooting themselves in the foot.

If SF can't start generating some consistant offense, it's easy to see Houstn puting a couple drives together and getting back into this thing.
So hard to watch this game after DEN-DAL.

WHy would ST unit even consider coming in the game...I will never understand NFL coaches outside of a few intelligent ones....There are very few with any knowledge of gametheory...

As a Texans fan, please tell me/us for those of you non-fans. What would you blame most of the team's futility on? On paper, this team isn't nearly this bad, but they keep shooting themselves in the foot.

As a Texans fan, please tell me/us for those of you non-fans. What would you blame most of the team's futility on? On paper, this team isn't nearly this bad, but they keep shooting themselves in the foot.
Schaub. Three bad picks, two others that should've been picked. 21 points directly off the turnovers. Even if they didn't score a lot with a less traumatizing QB, they'd still be in this game since the Niners are having their own passing problems right now.

Schaub. Three bad picks, two others that should've been picked. 21 points directly off the turnovers. Even if they didn't score a lot with a less traumatizing QB, they'd still be in this game since the Niners are having their own passing problems right now.
Second that, this game is on Schaub. He is awful!

Users who are viewing this thread