What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Houston at San Francisco (1 Viewer)

Hoping to watch Swatt and Cushing take out their anger on Kaepernick. Going to be fun to watch if/how Watt is able to do against a better OL than last week.

Schaub definitely has the yips. Hes a good qb imo and they clearly have no choice but to stick with him

How many Pick 6s is that for Schaub now? Several games in a row now isn't it?

Guessing they showed some graphic on this...wasn't in the room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaub now has the record all to himself with 4 straight weeks with a pick 6. I was surprised that Elway and Peyton were the other 2 QBs he was tied with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or not. What a bunch of losers. Get to the red zone and your balls shrivel up. That's Kubiak.

How is he still employed? if I held the record for most #### ups at my job, my employer would send me packing.
Would they have fired Elway and P Manning as well?
That comparison is ridiculous!!
Those were the two other QBs that have thrown as many pick 6es as Schaub.
I understand, but Schaub is bad, very bad.... When you begin regressing as a vet QB, it's time to take a seat... He is so bad this season. I mean I hope he keeps it up tonight and then gets benched.

I say he throws another one tonight - As a bonus I'm calling Eric Reid grabbing his first NFL score :)

Don't they have to cut Bullock? This guy is not good right now and he is killing the Texans more than helping.

Users who are viewing this thread