What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Houston Texans forever - Hunter, Autry, Al-Shaair, Okuda defensive makeover (3 Viewers)

Hopefully all of us are watching college QBs at this point in search of who our next franchise guy is. I’ve gone back and forth on three of them, but feel it’s starting to crystallize for me.

I think Bryce Young is our guy. Personally I’m more in favor of a more mobile QB type but he’s mobile enough.

Let’s get one thing out of the way - Will Levi’s isn’t a franchise guy to me. Someone will overdraft him but it better not be us.

Stroud was always there with Young for me, but as the film has grown, I like him less. What was really telling was any absence of stud weapons for tOSU became more problematic for him. Sure, every QB wants/needs his starters but when you still have many 5* players out there, being down one of them and not being near as good speaks more to that missing player as the catalyst than Stroud.

Late season I really liked Caleb Williams admittedly. He has some maturing to do and he’s also a year out but I think he’s on the cusp of being in the definitive conversation. The question is if we can do something like draft Will Anderson 1.1 this year and wish to suck as much next year and land the 1.1 again while also assuming Williams would declare early.

Feels like too many “ifs” and the picture is clearing up that we should grab Young. What’s equally frustrating is we need weapons and 2022 was loaded while we sat still. The 2023 draft doesn’t contain near the weapons. Feels like a clear mistake from Caserio, especially with how Green has performed.

Hopefully all of us are watching college QBs at this point in search of who our next franchise guy is. I’ve gone back and forth on three of them, but feel it’s starting to crystallize for me.

I think Bryce Young is our guy. Personally I’m more in favor of a more mobile QB type but he’s mobile enough.

Let’s get one thing out of the way - Will Levi’s isn’t a franchise guy to me. Someone will overdraft him but it better not be us.

Stroud was always there with Young for me, but as the film has grown, I like him less. What was really telling was any absence of stud weapons for tOSU became more problematic for him. Sure, every QB wants/needs his starters but when you still have many 5* players out there, being down one of them and not being near as good speaks more to that missing player as the catalyst than Stroud.

Late season I really liked Caleb Williams admittedly. He has some maturing to do and he’s also a year out but I think he’s on the cusp of being in the definitive conversation. The question is if we can do something like draft Will Anderson 1.1 this year and wish to suck as much next year and land the 1.1 again while also assuming Williams would declare early.

Feels like too many “ifs” and the picture is clearing up that we should grab Young. What’s equally frustrating is we need weapons and 2022 was loaded while we sat still. The 2023 draft doesn’t contain near the weapons. Feels like a clear mistake from Caserio, especially with how Green has performed.
Can't say I have a ton of personal observation. Have seen one full game of Stroud and of Young and then just bits and pieces after that. I'd have to go with Young as well from what I've seen, but I can't really say I feel I've got an informed decision. Haven't seen Levis at all.

If they didn't fall in love with any of them and someone else wanted to trade up I'd probably be ok with trading back if you can get a lot. Though I'd probably roll the dice with Young and least say you tried. I didn't think Watson was going to be what he was either.

Can't say I have a ton of personal observation. Have seen one full game of Stroud and of Young and then just bits and pieces after that. I'd have to go with Young as well from what I've seen, but I can't really say I feel I've got an informed decision. Haven't seen Levis at all.

If they didn't fall in love with any of them and someone else wanted to trade up I'd probably be ok with trading back if you can get a lot. Though I'd probably roll the dice with Young and least say you tried. I didn't think Watson was going to be what he was either.
I think moxie in the NFL is a necessary trait. All of the QBs, in particular, that were those questionable guys seem to have it in spades and it’s what we all should have seen when we collectively “miss” on a prospect that drops.

I was thrilled when we drafted Watson because he willed conclusions and was a catalyst. Jalen Hurts had the same attitude in just shrugging things off to press his team(s) to win.

I see far more of that in Young than I do in the other prospects. No, Bama hasn’t won them all, but when he’s out there he’s got that killer instinct this team is missing.

Damn it, just realized I should probably want Alabama to make the playoffs so we get to see more of Young against top competition.

Now I feel dirty.

Edit to add: Ah, didn't realize they were announced already. Went to Texans-Browns and then crashed hard when I got home and just got up.

So remaining schedule:

@ Dallas
vs KC
@ Titans
vs Jax
@ Colts
Defense did everything they could to try to win the Browns game, but Kyle Allen and Lovie easily put the kibosh on that.

Thanks to the Rams Thursday we’re now almost a lock for a top 3 pick. Would have to win 3 out of the next 5 to drop out of the top 3. Those 3 division games have always been a worry but I can’t see us winning all 3 with the state of the roster/offense. Chicago is our main competition and isn’t likely to win another game with their remaining schedule, but they won’t take a QB so they are a prime trade down team with some other team needing one. Denver needs to get their head out of their *** and fire Hackett already and maybe they can squeeze out 1 more win or 2. IDK how they could lose 10-9 against a Lamar-less Ravens. Seattle would be an x-factor, draft a new QB (but after Geno had a renaissance?) Trade down? Stay put and take one of Will Anderson or Jalen Carter?

My guess is it will be Young as well, he’s more of a pocket passer which is where I think Caserio will lean. I assume Cooks will be traded at the start of FA or during the lead up to the draft so yet another hole to fill. Really wish Caserio hadn’t of just sat there and let so many teams move in front of us for a WR in the past draft. Then compounded that error by overpaying for Metchie. Couldn’t of predicted leukemia but I don’t think he would have amounted to much anyway had he he healed up from his ACL.

Both Tunesil and Howard are in the last year of their contracts as well so what is the plan for the tackles? We’ll see if either or both get extended (or Tunesil traded?) depending on what they do there that may impact where they go with Cleveland’s pick.

I’m on record as the Young or no-other-QB bus in this draft if you’re picking a QB. I think he’s the only potential franchise guy of the projected top QBs.

That said, I’m starting to talk myself more into the crazy scenarios, especially seeing how a QB a little smaller like Tua is holding up.

Sounds crazy, but what if we load up on weapons defense/trade down but toss the Packers a 3rd round pick for Love or throw the Jets a 4/5 for Zach Wilson? You might bust big time or you might strike gold and I really prefer Maye or Williams in 2024 anyways if you do bust. If you somehow hit, it didn’t cost you one of our top picks to do so.

I’m on record as the Young or no-other-QB bus in this draft if you’re picking a QB. I think he’s the only potential franchise guy of the projected top QBs.

That said, I’m starting to talk myself more into the crazy scenarios, especially seeing how a QB a little smaller like Tua is holding up.

Sounds crazy, but what if we load up on weapons defense/trade down but toss the Packers a 3rd round pick for Love or throw the Jets a 4/5 for Zach Wilson? You might bust big time or you might strike gold and I really prefer Maye or Williams in 2024 anyways if you do bust. If you somehow hit, it didn’t cost you one of our top picks to do so.

I really hope they move on from Caserio. Fairly certain he'll make the wrong decision. Stingley over Sauce is going to haunt us.

Caserio isn’t going anywhere unfortunately, he gets too much credit for finding guys like Pitre and Pierce late and not enough criticism for Stingley or trading down for Green or trading up for Metchie or his poor handling of the cap IMO. Could have traded Tunesil and Cooks easily before the deadline if not for restructuring their contracts. We’ve wasted a ton of money on washed, old NE vets.

We’ll see if there is any real plan this off-season. Need a whole new coaching staff first unless they plan to tank another year. I wouldn’t be opposed to trading down for a haul as Jayden suggested and go QB next year but I think they draft someone this year. I’d trade Tunesil and Cooks, Tunesil should bring a 1st plus another mid round pick, Cooks maybe a late 2nd or early 3rd. Use Cleveland’s pick on a LT, the pick you get for Tunesil on a new WR (assuming they go Young at #1.) Go LB’er in the early 2nd, or a center and RG are badly needed as well.

Of course still have 2 games left, JAX is surging so maybe no worries there but we could easily beat Indy the last week and lose out on the #1 as I worried all season. If that’s the case, likely another team will trade with the Bears (like an Indy) and we are stuck with some 2nd options at QB that I don’t like. If that’s the case, I do hope they can trade down for a haul from Carolina or another QB needy team. Could then maybe go defense and BPA with the current picks, suck for another year and maybe go QB then.

Maybe it’d be a good thing if this team didn’t have the 1.1. Something tells me they’d blow it, so if Indy falls to the 1.1, we know they’re taking Young. It might save the Texans from themselves.

What if…we get the 1.1 still but trade down some and still find a way to grab Will Anderson/Myles Murphy in the top 5, Michael Mayer with the Cleveland pick, and Johnston/Smith-Njigba/Addison either as part of the trade down or in trading Tunsil as suggested.

Take one of our two 2023 3rd round picks and go after Love or throw the Jets a 4th for Wilson. It’s either a great start to the rebuild or the QB dooms us and we grab Maye or Williams in 2024 at the top of the draft (and/or trade up to grab one of them if necessary).

I think the telling thing will be if Lovie gets fired. I can’t imagine you’d want him coaching a new young face of the franchise QB. If they stick with Lovie I sure hope they plan to suck one more year and trade down from the 1 or 2 for weapons on offense or defense. A fun pipedream scenario for us would be something like the Jets pick ~15, future 1st and/or more, plus Wilson. Trot Wilson out and if he really sucks your back in line to trade up or draft QB next year.

I think the telling thing will be if Lovie gets fired. I can’t imagine you’d want him coaching a new young face of the franchise QB. If they stick with Lovie I sure hope they plan to suck one more year and trade down from the 1 or 2 for weapons on offense or defense. A fun pipedream scenario for us would be something like the Jets pick ~15, future 1st and/or more, plus Wilson. Trot Wilson out and if he really sucks your back in line to trade up or draft QB next year.

I want no part of Wilson. I think Mills is a better QB than that clown.

Precisely where my head is going. Whether it’s Wilson or Love it’s probably just as big of a gamble as Young but not near as expensive if you’re wrong.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all to see Gannon get a legit look this off-season. In fact, I’d almost be surprised if it’s not him or Ryans at this point.

Texans begin exploration of new uniforms (and hopefully/maybe more)

Survey here : https://www.houstontexans.com/news/...0D2OUSyCnPj_9b1SNtYxBA1LK7n60XZycj_RE3BxCRF-o

I geeked out at some of the questions and towards the end there is even the opportunity to point to color preferences that include the old Oilers colors too (!!!). I’m a fanboy of the old Oilers look so if they even add a little acknowledgment to the team I grew up rooting for, that’d be awesome to me.

Dumbest franchise in sports. Just complete malpractice on every level. Fire literally everyone because there was clearly no one getting the memo - Nick, bye, Lovie, bye, Mills, bye.

This game will look like the Jets’ win a few years ago that cost them Lawrence. Calling it now that it will be the Colts to come up and get Young ahead of Houston.

The Texans better sit pat. They have ZERO excuse to move up. If they really wanted Young, they knew what to do and blew it. Let someone pay the ransom and draft Anderson and aim for 2024.

They ruined this year and this game just ruined next year likely too. Look to 2024 now and don’t make this even worse.

Ugh, so let’s go back to those trade down from 1.2 scenarios and suck again for another year talk. :sadbanana:Or maybe you take Will Anderson at 1.2, BPA with Cleveland’s pick, bring Tyrod back in or some other castoff QB and hope to suck again. Bleh, knew they would blow it.

Might as well stick with Mills now since we know he stinks and will help us secure Williams or Maye in 2024.

I say grab Anderson and either Johnston or Mayer with Cleveland’s pick to set up 2024.

You probably have to take Stroud and start from there. I don’t think you can count on getting the 24 1.1 unless you do some massive tanking starting now

This franchise drives me nuts. You had one job today. Seeing McNair trot out on the field with his chest pumped, full of glee after that "W" makes me wonder. It's been over 20 years and only one or two Wild Card wins to show for it (Thanks to an awful AFC South). Probably more of the same until he sells the team.

After sleeping on it, I am still not a big fan of any of the QB’s this year but I am no expert. Maybe that will change with the off-season over-analysis period, but we’ll see. I’d prefer a trade down or just draft one of Anderson or Carter if can’t move down. Trade down again or LT/WR at 12, bring in a journeyman at QB, trade Cooks and Tunesil (in which case need that new LT) and suck for another season. Maybe bring in DeMeco as HC and a good OC that can develop QB’s if you can attract any of those guys given our reputation.

My guess is they bring in a new iffy coaching hire, draft the wrong QB at 2 and we suffer through more mediocrity for a while.

My guess is they bring in a new iffy coaching hire...
What do you expect when they fire the coach every year? Who else would want that job?
Culley and Lovie were nothing more than clipboard holders during lost seasons. Neither should have been hired in the first place but I doubt anyone else really wanted the job given the terrible roster. Besides I already mentioned “if you can attract any of those guys given our reputation…” that you left out of your snip.

Well Sauce Gardner is the first rookie to make the All Pro 1st Team since Ronnie Lott. Caserio really knows how to evaluate talent. Something tells me Sauce's nickname and attitude scared off their bible thumping/good ol' boy ways. Sure we'll get more head scratching picks in 2023.

My guess is they bring in a new iffy coaching hire...
What do you expect when they fire the coach every year? Who else would want that job?
Culley and Lovie were nothing more than clipboard holders during lost seasons. Neither should have been hired in the first place but I doubt anyone else really wanted the job given the terrible roster. Besides I already mentioned “if you can attract any of those guys given our reputation…” that you left out of your snip.

Yep. They wanted McCown but got scared off by the Brian Flores racism lawsuit. Culley and Lovie were hires to remain in good standing with the NFL.

So Texans forums have now all but confirmed new uniforms in 2024 (missed 2023 deadline). They allowed the media to see some mock-ups and they were pumped but sworn to secrecy.

Fans and the survey are all about Oilers blue (Columbia blue) but that has been the only thing confirmed as no by the media. Most believe that really just means it won’t be known as “Columbia” but as “Houston blue”.

Everything is sounding like the generic colors and logos will likely go in favor of more Houston-centric feel (less Texan, more Houston). Everyone seen the new “H Logo” showing up on merchandise? Wouldn’t be surprised if that takes off more, red becomes a more primary color, and the return of Oiler blue happens (degree tbd).

So Texans forums have now all but confirmed new uniforms in 2024 (missed 2023 deadline). They allowed the media to see some mock-ups and they were pumped but sworn to secrecy.

Fans and the survey are all about Oilers blue (Columbia blue) but that has been the only thing confirmed as no by the media. Most believe that really just means it won’t be known as “Columbia” but as “Houston blue”.

Everything is sounding like the generic colors and logos will likely go in favor of more Houston-centric feel (less Texan, more Houston). Everyone seen the new “H Logo” showing up on merchandise? Wouldn’t be surprised if that takes off more, red becomes a more primary color, and the return of Oiler blue happens (degree tbd).
Please don't take this personally, but honestly what fan gives a Houston Hoot what colors their uniforms are or the tie in to the city they reside despite knick naming themselves the entire state of Texas? What fans are left? What's the goal, seriously? Draft a franchise QB? You already did that and pissed it away however you slice it

There is no mercy for that ownership and front office, sorry.
Again, nothing personal and I understand why Texans fans might get a little upset but then again what fans are left? What would be the appeal or draw to the team?
I can't take anything the team states or proclaims seriously as an NFL fan. I don't even consider them competing in any way.
I look at the Houston Texans' ownership almost like individuals with learning impairments.

And I am a Miami fan, our owner was suspended for half the season, I think the Texans owner should be required to sell the team, no questions asked.
So should Ross in Miami, but that's my POV and it won't change any time soon.
I don't care who the Texans draft at No 2
I assume they won't live up to whatever the hype is, mostly because it's the Houston Texans.

Please don't take this personally, but honestly what fan gives a Houston Hoot what colors their uniforms are or the tie in to the city they reside despite knick naming themselves the entire state of Texas? What fans are left? What's the goal, seriously? Draft a franchise QB? You already did that and pissed it away however you slice it

Again, nothing personal and I understand why Texans fans might get a little upset but then again what fans are left? What would be the appeal or draw to the team?
I can't take anything the team states or proclaims seriously as an NFL fan. I don't even consider them competing in any way.
I look at the Houston Texans' ownership almost like individuals with learning impairments.

And I am a Miami fan, our owner was suspended for half the season, I think the Texans owner should be required to sell the team, no questions asked.
I assume they won't live up to whatever the hype is, mostly because it's the Houston Texans.

There's not much to root and with little hope for the next decade, arguing over design and team colors is a healthy distraction for the few fans that still remain.

Well Sauce Gardner is the first rookie to make the All Pro 1st Team since Ronnie Lott. Caserio really knows how to evaluate talent. Something tells me Sauce's nickname and attitude scared off their bible thumping/good ol' boy ways. Sure we'll get more head scratching picks in 2023.
Wasn't Jack Easterby given the boot?

Wasn't Jack Easterby given the boot?

I guess you're not familiar with the owner

Serious reply - Of course we want a real coach, a real team, and a real owner but some degree of those won’t happen immediately.

I’ve hated our uniforms (and largely our name) since inception, so I’ll take the mini wins I can get from this dumpster fire. Growing up an Oilers fan in Houston, the closer they get to my nostalgia at least appeases that tiny part of me while little embers remain of someday hoping they figure this out.

It’s been a sharp decline and feels like forever ago since it was 24-0 against KC in the 2019 playoffs. Maybe they can find that moxie again one day.

Serious reply - Of course we want a real coach, a real team, and a real owner but some degree of those won’t happen immediately.

I’ve hated our uniforms (and largely our name) since inception, so I’ll take the mini wins I can get from this dumpster fire. Growing up an Oilers fan in Houston, the closer they get to my nostalgia at least appeases that tiny part of me while little embers remain of someday hoping they figure this out.

It’s been a sharp decline and feels like forever ago since it was 24-0 against KC in the 2019 playoffs. Maybe they can find that moxie again one day.
You've always had a fantastic way of explaining the way many fans there likely feel
And I hope you understand why i take a blowtorch to the owner and staff there.
I understand because I live in South Florida but we have been on an upswing(cough cough) for a couple years
28-23 last 3 regular seasons and nothing to show for it...yet
Good Luck but I still wouldn't spend a dime on them right now, Texans have insulted their fan base.

There are lots of poorly run franchises, not just NFL, the NBA< MLB are loaded with teams that never seem to compete. The NFL is just better at hiding it.
They sell all 32 teams like they have a legit shot every year, it's comical.

Lots of interviews, some with some solid options for once. Doesn't seem like Payton is likely given the vast majority of the interviews have been younger up and coming coordinators.

Wouldn't mind seeing them go after a few defensive free agents if they go with a DC as the new head coach (or even an offensive head coach.) Some very good DT's and corners look likely to be on the market. We should be able to afford one or two marquee guys to fill starter holes on defense with all the dead money off the books from Watson. Would allow them to focus on offense with the majority of their draft picks, maybe spend that high 2nd on hopefully another BPA gem that slips like Petrie. Need a center with one of their 3rd round picks.

Tunsil wants a new, big contract, I’d prefer trading him with his age but Caserio will likely give him a big extension which hopefully will bring his massive 2023 or future cap numbers down. An extension with Howard at RT would anchor both spots and hopefully bring his cap number down from the 5th year option # too. Cooks looks all but gone, hopefully they can get a late 2nd or 3rd+ another late rounder but it would also free up cap space. With the positive Metchie news, I kind of want them to pass on WR at 12 and go BPA. Maybe Mayer at TE or an edge rusher. Get a WR next year like Marvin Harrison Jr instead with one of our two 1sts.

Last edited:
I'm pulling for the Demeco hire. Not a fan of hiring Payton and giving up a first round pick for him. We need all the help on the field we can get.

I'm pulling for the Demeco hire. Not a fan of hiring Payton and giving up a first round pick for him. We need all the help on the field we can get.
Agree, don't think sending another 1st for Payton is a good move given the roster. Maybe if the Saints were okay with a high 2nd and a 3rd round pick or Cooks.

Ryans would be awesome to have back and make for a great story. May not matter but he is a former Alabama player as well so would have a connection there with Young if that's who we get at QB.

Snippets from an article:

The first round of interviews concluded Sunday after Giants offensive coordinator Mike Kafka interviewed for the job. He was the eighth candidate to have an interview.

Now, the second round of interviews will begin. General manager Nick Caserio said the process would take two to three weeks. We’re now entering week 3.

The fact that three of the Texans’ candidates are in the NFC championship game could play a factor. NFL rules don't allow for the Texans to interviews DeMeco Ryans, Shane Steichen, and Jonathan Gannon again until after this week's NFC championship game.

Ryans interviewed with the Texans on Friday after talking with the Broncos on Thursday. He reportedly canceled two interviews to focus on the 49ers’ divisional playoff game against Dallas.

The Texans are projected to have the fifth-most cap space of any team in the NFL at $40 million, and could have more with roster cuts and contract restructures. Though they likely won’t be huge spenders, they could spend more than they have in the past two years.

Saw an “insider source” article saying it’s down to Ryan’s or Gannon and they have to wait on 2nd interviews for both until after the game this weekend. Take it with a grain of salt, the same article said Gannon was runner up last year to Lovie but I don’t recall that ever being reported previously.

Last edited:

You've always had a fantastic way of explaining the way many fans there likely feel
And I hope you understand why i take a blowtorch to the owner and staff there.
I understand because I live in South Florida but we have been on an upswing(cough cough) for a couple years
28-23 last 3 regular seasons and nothing to show for it...yet
Good Luck but I still wouldn't spend a dime on them right now, Texans have insulted their fan base.

There are lots of poorly run franchises, not just NFL, the NBA< MLB are loaded with teams that never seem to compete. The NFL is just better at hiding it.
They sell all 32 teams like they have a legit shot every year, it's comical.
I, at least, don’t want to be a hypocrite. Tell myself if someday they pull off a miracle, no one can ever call me bandwagon 🤣

Funny to me is growing up there it was Oilers > Rockets >>>>>>>> Astros. Naturally Astros get good and folks assume I at least have one competent fandom. Nope lol. They were the Disastros growing up, always called them my favorite NL team (tells you something), but I’m happy for them now and their real fans. I have some gear but feel a bit hypocritical wearing it lol.

Cards on the table, I want my Oilers back like Cleveland got its names and records. I met Warren Moon and cheered for the team that employed Earl Campbell and despite Bud Adams and his family’s perceptions, those are not Titans. Those gentlemen are Houston Oilers.

Let’s make our calls….

Who do YOU want?
Who do YOU not want?
Who do you think it’ll be?
Since we’re potentially coming down to it soon :

Want - DeMeco Ryans
Not want - Re-tread or older bridge coach (want a coach we give a legit shot to)
Think - Ryans

Was starting to get worried it might be Gannon or Steichen or a few of the other names we’ve seen. Admittedly don’t know enough about them, but another “Caserio guy” makes me nervous. I think differing thoughts in the various positions is what’s needed to finally shake this team loose from its funk. No more Patriots south nonsense.

My only real reservation with DeMeco is this team needs an offensive identity, so his hiring should have a very solid plan/OC attached and I’ll be fully onboard.

I threw this one out there as a fun consideration to my non-Texan friends as a means to inject new life this off-season:

• Hire Ryans
  • Stay put at 1.02 and grab Young (hopeful if Chicago just stays put and goes Carter/Anderson)
  • 1.12 draft Michael Mayer - becomes Young’s security blanket and first legit TE we’ve had since Owen Daniels
  • 2.2 draft Kayshon Boutte - still need a WR threat
Yes, calling for a Jets-like draft approach. There’s some interesting mid round RB talent too, but this team has an odd defensive and OL early draft lean across its history. Would be fun to see them break the mold and tell me that wouldn’t be a fun start to an offensive nucleus adding to Pierce & Collins along with one of the young, bright defensive minds in the league taking over as head coach.

I'd like Demeco. I don't want Sean Payton if it entails giving up any draft picks of significance.

I'll take a shot:

Who do YOU want? Ryans, but agree need a very good OC hire to pair up with
Who do YOU not want? Payton due to draft pick cost, another retread
Who do you think it’ll be? No idea, I honestly don't know why anyone quality would come to our team with the crap owner

Had Purdy not gotten hurt today, I had thought if we could get Ryans he might could give an honest opinion on Trey Lance and maybe you could talk to SF about a possible trade with maybe a future 2nd or our high 2nd this year. I feel it's highly likely that someone is going to trade up with Chicago for the #1 and we'll be stuck with 2nd choice which doesn't fill me with the warm and fuzzies. Similar to what was posted before, taking a shot on another QB like a Jordan Love or a Trey Lance could be quite a bit cheaper than using the 2 on the 2nd best QB in this class. You could then either trade down from 2 with another QB needy team or sit tight and draft an elite defensive prospect. I'd also consider trading down from 12 as well, especially if they are intent on a WR. Think you could get just as a good a WR a little later and pick up some extra picks.

I think most likely they sit in each spot. Hopefully its Young at QB, and BPA at both 12 and again at the top of the 2nd. Really hope they can address Center and aren't gun shy about using at least some cap space on a couple of defensive FA. There should be some good ones this offseason available that appear worth the money.

Users who are viewing this thread