What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Houston Texans vs. Carolina Panthers (-8) O/U 43 (1 Viewer)

I have a feeling the PA deep shot to Robby is coming. He's been kinda 'open' on some of these handoffs and Carolina is at midfield.

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite the hold, Darnold is certainly faster than I remember.  

I also really hope he ends up making it.  Only 24 still, and man what a hand he was dealt.
terrible, just terrible.

Imagine pocketing millions before the age of 24. how on earth does he deal??!!

He likes to think it's his bar.
That's rich. I like to think of it as not being confrontational, psychotic, or stupid. 

Good work in that Green Bay thread, by the way. Your opinion is clearly sought after and respected around here. 

Look, I've ignored this for awhile but can you guys just go to a hotel and have angry sex already? Jesus Christ take it to PMs, get a mod and talk about it but I'm trying to watch a game here.

The last 4-5 pages have been an effing passive aggressive soap opera.

You're being #####y tonight.  What's wrong babe?
Three idiots have a lot to say. And tons of room, apparently. 

Harry Frogfish does his best work in the Green Bay thread, where everybody laughs at him. 

Blackbear makes no sense and is psychotic. 

ConstruxBoy was a king defender of Penn State and Sandusky back in the day. 

Those three clowns are irritating me. 

You calling me #####y is funny. HSG told me to watch for gendered responses to my avatar. I guess people see the female and just do it. 

Good call. QBs sneak just to put the exclamation on a good solid outing for his 3-0 start since leaving that dumpster fire behind him. 

Look, I've ignored this for awhile but can you guys just go to a hotel and have angry sex already? Jesus Christ take it to PMs, get a mod and talk about it but I'm trying to watch a game here.

The last 4-5 pages have been an effing passive aggressive soap opera.
There's nothing passive-aggressive about it. 

You can't watch a game without this board.  :lmao:

eta* CDRJoe covered it. 

Three idiots have a lot to say. And tons of room, apparently. 

Harry Frogfish does his best work in the Green Bay thread, where everybody laughs at him. 

Blackbear makes no sense and is psychotic. 

ConstruxBoy was a king defender of Penn State and Sandusky back in the day. 

Those three clowns are irritating me. 

You calling me #####y is funny. HSG told me to watch for gendered responses to my avatar. I guess people see the female and just do it. 
Oh no, I know you're a man, I was just going along with the in-joke (which sounds like I didn't actually know, but who cares).   Either way I just binged all of Ted Lasso and think you should just not let it get to you.

Good call. QBs sneak just to put the exclamation on a good solid outing for his 3-0 start since leaving that dumpster fire behind him. 
He's looked like Sam Darnold since cmc left.  Which is terrible.  But now he's got people who can make plays.

... post about the football game in a football game thread. Better rock and cdrJoe?

The stats and the eye test don't really match where Darnold is concerned imo.  Same with Mills.

Both deserve props for getting the #### kicked out of them all game and standing tall in the pocket on a number of throws.

... post about the football game in a football game thread. Better rock and cdrJoe?
I have a question for you, what does Houston owe the NFL so they don't put a guy like Davis Mills in the starting B spot in Week 3 on a prime time TV game? If I was Goodell I would be livid, they have an All Pro Qb rotting away and you have to put this out there like it is real football. It is a real game but the quality is diminished and the Texans are hurting the NFL brand when they choose to do this...I understand Watson is the one who refuses but there are ways to push the issue if you are the Texans. 

It's a philosophical question and deserves an entire thread but what does Houston owe the viewing audience by being part of the NFL? Even with Tyrod Taylor injured it shouldn't come to this. Feels very lazy on their part. 

Users who are viewing this thread