What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How bout some Denver Oline Love? (1 Viewer)

bad-golfer

Footballguy
I guess it was when Cutler fumbled the ball on that play vs SD but he was not relly in any trouble of getting sacked. Causs i watched the game but don't rember any rush on him the whole game. But stat line says 1 sack

Hell of a job Denver Oline.

hope they keep doing good.

I was going to make a Ryan Clady apprectiation thread.

Anyone who understands football and has watched the Bronco games has to see just how much of the improvement to everyone else on this offense because of Clady. All the others are getting the hype, but their performances and production have been directly boosted because of him.

He is EASILY the rookie of the year right now. Though no talking head or stat junkie will even recognize him.

Apologies to all the other fine rookies after the first two games, but Clady has been total domination.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anyone who understands football and has watched the Bronco games has to see just how much of the improvement to everyone else on this offense because of Clady. All the others are getting the hype, but their performances and production have been directly boosted because of him.

He is EASILY the rookie of the year right now. Though no talking head or stat junkie will even recognize him.

Apologies to all the other fine rookies after the first two games, but Clady has been total domination.
:shrug: Wouldn't it be something if a lineman won ROY? It'll never happen, but I'd love to see it.

You're correct, Denver has not allowed a sack. The one "sack" allowed was the "fumble" at the end of the SD game that was inadvertently whistled incomplete. Obviously that wasn't really a sack- no one so much as laid a finger on Cutler. In fact, no one has so much as laid a finger on Cutler through either of the first two games OR through all of preseason. His jerseys are probably so clean that they don't even need to bother laundering them after the game.

I'd stop shy of total domination, because Clady's not much of a mauler in the run game... but in pass protection, yeah, he's been lights out.

:lmao: Wouldn't it be something if a lineman won ROY? It'll never happen, but I'd love to see it.
Joe Thomas would have pulled it off last year had Peterson not broken the single game rushing record.

Thay got the Leading passer in NFl

top 10 rushing team

top td scoreing team..

kind of ott but All you were hearing last yr was Brady and Moss...well that NE Oline must have done something right. Just not in Superbowl

;) Wouldn't it be something if a lineman won ROY? It'll never happen, but I'd love to see it.
:rolleyes: :goodposting:

It seems that the O-line is taken it up a notch for pass protection, but went down a notch in the run game. Or maybe the RB talent is just the lowest it's ever been in the Shanahan era.

Personally I predict that Shanahan will try to run a whole lot more this weekend against New Orleans. It would make sense for him to try to control the clock against the Saints as opposed to trying to play ### for tat with the Saints offense. Plus...the thought of Denver's putrid special teams repeatedly kicking off to Reggie Bush is somewhat sickening.

But all-in-all the pass protection is the best I've seen in Denver in a Decade. But it's only two games.

:goodposting:

Users who are viewing this thread