What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How much better will the Browns be this year? (1 Viewer)

Fallerjw

Footballguy
After the signing of 2 pretty decen OGs in the Free Agency market and the signing of Gary Baxter, plus trading for Trent Dilfer, how much better will the Browns be in 2005? I think the OL will be much improved from last year. Even with injuries this unit was able to allow Lee Suggs to rush for over 100 yards each of the last 3 games of 2004. I think with the additions they've made, plus the upcoming draft, they should be much improved.I think the RBs, WRs and TEs should be very capable. I think Lee Suggs starting with William Green backing up will be able to carry the load with an improved offensive line. Antionio Bryant, Andre Davis and Dennis Northcutt will provide Trent Dilfer with targets who are at least dependable. Winslow should be the lone star of the position players on offense. This group, barring injuries, should be much improved as well.The defense is a question mark right now, because of a new scheme being put in place and a lot of personnel movement. However, with a draft coming up and Romeo Crennel leading the way, I feel this group will also be improved. Picking up Baxter, getting rid of Warren, and hopefully drafting a few key players will make a big difference.Anybody else think the Browns will compete for a Wild Card spot this year?

I like the Browns and all, I even think they have made some good moves this offseason...but man the AFC is tough. Look at teams like Houston and Jacksonville, they were quality teams that struggled to get a sniff of a wild card.But as a Browns fan, you should be feeling better than you did last year.

I don't think the Browns expect to contend this year. I think they traded for Dilfer to keep the seat warm for whatever QB they draft. I would expect them to be more competitive, but still only a 5-6 win team.

I think the Browns will be a good project-in-the-making to watch over the next few years. I like the moves so far by the new coach. Only big concern I have right now is the QB situation. Either way, they will have a young QB at the helm (whether it's McCown or a rookie QB) who will need time to develop. Their WRs are a bit lackluster as well...

I like the Browns and all, I even think they have made some good moves this offseason...but man the AFC is tough. Look at teams like Houston and Jacksonville, they were quality teams that struggled to get a sniff of a wild card.

But as a Browns fan, you should be feeling better than you did last year.
I'm a homer, but I am usually pretty even keeled and objective. I have to say that the team is doing everything right this offseason. People point to LT, and while Verba isn't the greatest, he grades out pretty high if you study him. Tucker is a solid, solid RT. Center with Faine is still a bit questionable, but Melvin Fowler filled in well at the end of the year when Suggs started running rampant. O-Line was by FAR the team's biggest weakness last year. I can see the team having a winning record and an outside shot at the playoffs.

Interesting:

4 of the 5 OL starters have Superbowl rings. Verba (rookie with Packers) Tucker (St Louis) Coleman (Tampa) and of course Andruzzi.

The defense is a question mark right now, because of a new scheme being put in place and a lot of personnel movement. However, with a draft coming up and Romeo Crennel leading the way, I feel this group will also be improved. Picking up Baxter, getting rid of Warren, and hopefully drafting a few key players will make a big difference.

Anybody else think the Browns will compete for a Wild Card spot this year?
I agree the Def is the big question.... they are converting to a 3-4 Crennel used in NEP and offered Andra Davis a good contract tender (costing a team a 1st & 3rd) to stay. With Chaun Thompson developing as 1 OLB, who is the other ILB with A Davis? Courtney Brown dropping a few pounds to convert to the other OLB is a reach IMO, but the kid had talent enuf to be a 1st round pick and they want to get something out of him.. Is Ben Taylor a ILB or OLB? How they adjust will be key. They might require several weeks to figure out who/where after the season is underway, but 2006 should be a major improvement as I see 2005 a 8-8 season at best.

I don't know anything about DC Todd Grantham....but I imagine he'll do what Romeo tells him to..

I have questions about SS for the Brownies. They let Griffith walk so I think they must have a plan to address it.I don't think his replacement is on the team yet. The draft is weak at safety this year so I am think FA acquisition.How would Donovan Darius look in Orange and White? Pretty good I think but can it happen?Or maybe try to acquire Adrian Wilson (UFA) from AZ.What do you think?

I have questions about SS for the Brownies. They let Griffith walk so I think they must have a plan to address it.

I don't think his replacement is on the team yet. The draft is weak at safety this year so I am think FA acquisition.

How would Donovan Darius look in Orange and White? Pretty good I think but can it happen?

Or maybe try to acquire Adrian Wilson (UFA) from AZ.

What do you think?
they are putting all their eggs in the sean jones basket. i dont see the browns getting a top SS through trade or FA signing.

I think Lee Suggs starting with William Green backing up will be able to carry the load with an improved offensive line.
I think Green will be cut loose. As for Suggs, the Browns are my "surprise" pick (if you can call it that) to take one of the top 3 RBs that could slip early in the 1st round.

I have questions about SS for the Brownies. They let Griffith walk so I think they must have a plan to address it.

I don't think his replacement is on the team yet. The draft is weak at safety this year so I am think FA acquisition.

How would Donovan Darius look in Orange and White? Pretty good I think but can it happen?

What do you think?
What position does Sean Jones play?

I dont know how you can think this is a borderline playoff team. They dont have anything close to a playoff QB on the roster. Dilfer is a caretaker, nothing more.

What do you think?
Safety, not sure what the plans are, but I think he'd be more in the mold of Griffith. At least lets hope he's not like Earl Little. Crocker gonna get the nod as the other safety?

That would be alot of inexperience. I think they need to bring in a vet unless Little holds onto his roster spot for one more year. He's terrible though.

What do you think?
Safety, not sure what the plans are, but I think he'd be more in the mold of Griffith. At least lets hope he's not like Earl Little. Crocker gonna get the nod as the other safety?

That would be alot of inexperience. I think they need to bring in a vet unless Little holds onto his roster spot for one more year. He's terrible though.
Some were saying Jones was only a step below Taylor leading into the draft last year until that ###### Northcutt dove into his legs. I drafted him the day that happened and held him all year because CLE would not IR him. Hope he pans out.

I dont know how you can think this is a borderline playoff team. They dont have anything close to a playoff QB on the roster. Dilfer is a caretaker, nothing more.
I might be wrong about this, but didn't Dilfer QB in the Super Bowl several years ago?

What do you think?

Some were saying Jones was only a step below Taylor leading into the draft last year until that ###### Northcutt dove into his legs. I drafted him the day that happened and held him all year because CLE would not IR him. Hope he pans out.
I think you mean Griffith or Stiff Little, not Taylor. :thumbup: But yes, there were high hopes for him as a rookie and he was playing well (without pads).

Last edited by a moderator:
The Browns have improved but they are probably in the toughest division in the NFL. They still have to play the Steelers, Ravens and Cincy twice and I think all those teams are still better than the Browns despite their moves.

I agree the Def is the big question.... they are converting to a 3-4 Crennel used in NEP and offered Andra Davis a good contract tender (costing a team a 1st & 3rd) to stay. With Chaun Thompson developing as 1 OLB, who is the other ILB with A Davis? Courtney Brown dropping a few pounds to convert to the other OLB is a reach IMO, but the kid had talent enuf to be a 1st round pick and they want to get something out of him.. Is Ben Taylor a ILB or OLB?
Well, Taylor has played outside since being drafted because of Davis in the middle. I'm not sure how he'd fit into the 3-4 scheme. I thought Taylor or Bentley played ILB in college, but I could be wrong.

Agreed. Which group of players would you rather have?Group 1

Jeff Garcia

Kelly Holcomb

Gerrard Warren

Anthony Henry

Robert Griffith

Group 2

Trent Dilfer

Joe Andruzzi

Cosey Coleman

Gary Baxter

Kyle Richardson

I dont know how you can think this is a borderline playoff team.  They dont have anything close to a playoff QB on the roster.  Dilfer is a caretaker, nothing more.
I might be wrong about this, but didn't Dilfer QB in the Super Bowl several years ago?
No, he WON the Super Bowl several years ago.

I dont know how you can think this is a borderline playoff team.  They dont have anything close to a playoff QB on the roster.  Dilfer is a caretaker, nothing more.
Agreed. Which group of players would you rather have?Group 1

Jeff Garcia

Kelly Holcomb

Gerrard Warren

Anthony Henry

Robert Griffith

Group 2

Trent Dilfer

Joe Andruzzi

Cosey Coleman

Gary Baxter

Kyle Richardson
Is neither an option?

Cleveland homers all over the place on this thread. Crenell will help long-term, but this team is going to suck this year. I can't imagine anyone in the AFC being worse right now. They're at least in the bottom tier. Come on, you guys can't see that?

If they can get decent QB play then they should be competitive. They have the foundation of a pretty respectable offense in place with Suggs, Winslow, Bryant, and Davis. What they really need are some players on defense. They don't have a single impact player on that side of the ball.

Cleveland homers all over the place on this thread. Crenell will help long-term, but this team is going to suck this year. I can't imagine anyone in the AFC being worse right now. They're at least in the bottom tier. Come on, you guys can't see that?
Are you sure you read the right post? Not much pimping going on in here, except that they should be improved.

Their schedule is much more favorable in 2005, especially home games...HOME GAMESPittsburgh, Baltimore, Cincinatti, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Chicago, Detroit, and Miami.ROAD GAMESat Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Cincinatti, Houston, Indianapolis, Green Bay, Minnesota, and Oakland.Look who they played in 2004...Playoff teams New England, Philly, Pittsburgh, NY Jets, and San Diego.Not to mention at Buffalo (finished 2nd in NFL in Total Defense), at Washington (finished 3rd in NFL in Total Defense), Baltimore twice (finished 6th in NFL in Total Defense), at Miami (finished 8th in NFL in Total Defense) and at Dallas and at NY Giants that both finished in top half of the league in Total D.2004 was an absolutely brutal schedule for the Browns.

If they can get decent QB play then they should be competitive. They have the foundation of a pretty respectable offense in place with Suggs, Winslow, Bryant, and Davis. What they really need are some players on defense. They don't have a single impact player on that side of the ball.
You don't think Sean Jones, Andra Davis, and Baxter are playmakers?

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but I'll bite. Sean Jones has never even played an NFL game. Andra Davis is slightly above average, but hardly spectacular. The same goes for Baxter. He's a decent player, but he's not a difference maker.

I don't see the point in the Trent Dilfer signing. I think Holcomb is better than Dilfer and could easily fill in until whoever they draft is ready.

I don't see the point in the Trent Dilfer signing. I think Holcomb is better than Dilfer and could easily fill in until whoever they draft is ready.
Dilfer was cheaper and was willing to actually sign. The Browns were offering Holcomb almost twice as much and he wasn't signing.

Dilfer wasn't even decent with the Seahawks offense around him in two games last year. And now he'll be the starting QB for Cleveland???The Browns need OL badly and if they've improved in this area, that's definitely a plus. But they'd better find a starting caliber QB before the 2005 season starts or I see a 5-11 record.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but I'll bite. Sean Jones has never even played an NFL game. Andra Davis is slightly above average, but hardly spectacular. The same goes for Baxter. He's a decent player, but he's not a difference maker.
Are you suggesting that lack of playing in the NFL yet eliminates him from playmaker consideration? If so, how do so many draft experts discuss various prospects as playmakers?If Davis and Baxter hold their own and make the occassional big play, I would be very happy with that performance.

I'm only saying that these are some good young playmakers to begin building around and that their DEF isn't completely rags.

Are you suggesting that lack of playing in the NFL yet eliminates him from playmaker consideration? If so, how do so many draft experts discuss various prospects as playmakers?If Davis and Baxter hold their own and make the occassional big play, I would be very happy with that performance.

I'm only saying that these are some good young playmakers to begin building around and that their DEF isn't completely rags.
and chaun thompson could end up being a vicious pass rushing OLB in the 3-4.

Dilfer wasn't even decent with the Seahawks offense around him in two games last year. And now he'll be the starting QB for Cleveland???

The Browns need OL badly and if they've improved in this area, that's definitely a plus. But they'd better find a starting caliber QB before the 2005 season starts or I see a 5-11 record.
Huh? What are you talking about?
Dilfer went 4-0 in relief of an injured Hasselbeck in 2001, was signed to a four-year deal and named the starter for 2002. But he suffered a knee injury in preseason that kept him out the first six weeks and then tore his left Achilles tendon to miss the final five games.

In the spring of 2003, Dilfer had to endure the death of his son. Five-year-old Trevin developed a viral infection, fell into a coma and died after 40 days. Dilfer and his wife, Cassandra, also have three daughters.

Last season, he went 2-0, including the victory that helped Seattle clinch a playoff berth.

Dilfer, 6-4, 225, is 53-43 as a starter and has won 24 of his last 29 starts, including 15 straight.
Dilfer is starting caliber, period.The Browns just addressed their biggest needs on the OL and will field the best OL they've had in over 10 years. And they have yet to draft.

I thought I was biased toward the Browns, but fortunately others are seeing some positive signs as well. I like the thought of adding "Pac Man" Jones, Derrick Johnson or Shawne Merriman to this defense. I don't know if it'll be possible to trade down, but I think they should try.

The Browns have improved but they are probably in the toughest division in the NFL. They still have to play the Steelers, Ravens and Cincy twice and I think all those teams are still better than the Browns despite their moves.
:goodposting: I like Dilfer, he's not spectacular but he gets the job done (see his SuperBowl ring for proof). I agree with Banger, even with all the offseason moves, I don't see them being a better team than anyone else in that division.

I like the Browns and all, I even think they have made some good moves this offseason...but man the AFC is tough.  Look at teams like Houston and Jacksonville, they were quality teams that struggled to get a sniff of a wild card.

But as a Browns fan, you should be feeling better than you did last year.
I'm a homer, but I am usually pretty even keeled and objective. I have to say that the team is doing everything right this offseason. People point to LT, and while Verba isn't the greatest, he grades out pretty high if you study him. Tucker is a solid, solid RT. Center with Faine is still a bit questionable, but Melvin Fowler filled in well at the end of the year when Suggs started running rampant. O-Line was by FAR the team's biggest weakness last year. I can see the team having a winning record and an outside shot at the playoffs.

Interesting:

4 of the 5 OL starters have Superbowl rings. Verba (rookie with Packers) Tucker (St Louis) Coleman (Tampa) and of course Andruzzi.
The Browns line shouldn't be terrible at all. Wasn't Verba injured last year? I don't follow the Browns but I do remember something like that. He's a decent LT and Faine is now the biggest question mark.

Interesting:4 of the 5 OL starters have Superbowl rings. Verba (rookie with Packers) Tucker (St Louis) Coleman (Tampa) and of course Andruzzi.
this is impressive...a team built from the inside out will always have a chanceif Green is traded, I'm not sure Suggs will be able to hold up over 16 games---if he can, he should provide nice value in this years redrafts

Wow people calling Dilfer a starting QB, that is amazing IMHO.

Dilfer went to and won the superbowl because of the Ravens defense and no other reason. He didn't win the Super Bowl he just didn't give it to the other team. Take that defense away and he won't win games. He is in the bottom third of the league statistically easily.

Year Team G GS Att Comp Pct Yards YPA Lg TD Int Tkld 20+ 40+ Rate

1994 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 5 2 82 38 46.3 433 5.28 42 1 6 8/42 5 1 36.3

1995 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 16 16 415 224 54.0 2774 6.68 64 4 18 47/331 38 4 60.1

1996 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 16 16 482 267 55.4 2859 5.93 45 12 19 28/207 32 2 64.8

1997 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 16 16 386 217 56.2 2555 6.62 59 21 11 32/196 31 6 82.8

1998 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 16 16 429 225 52.4 2729 6.36 79 21 15 27/172 29 10 74.0

1999 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 10 10 244 146 59.8 1619 6.64 62 11 11 26/189 15 4 75.8

2000 Baltimore Ravens 11 8 226 134 59.3 1502 6.65 59 12 11 23/135 18 6 76.6

2001 Seattle Seahawks 6 4 122 73 59.8 1014 8.31 54 7 4 10/72 17 7 92.0

2002 Seattle Seahawks 6 6 168 94 56.0 1182 7.04 83 4 6 7/36 9 4 71.1

2003 Seattle Seahawks 5 0 8 4 50.0 31 3.88 14 1 1 1/8 0 0 59.9

2004 Seattle Seahawks 5 2 58 25 43.1 333 5.74 56 1 3 4/21 4 2 46.1

TOTAL 112 96 2620 1447 55.2 17031 6.50 83 95 105 213/1409 198 46 70.6

Wow those are numbers I want my starting to QB to have posted in 11 years. Oh yeah that year with Balt is sure awsome, that year he won the superbowl.

:bag:

Dilfer went to and won the superbowl because of the Ravens defense and no other reason. He didn't win the Super Bowl he just didn't give it to the other team. Take that defense away and he won't win games. He is in the bottom third of the league statistically easily.

1996 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 16 16 482 267 55.4 2859 5.93 45 12 19 28/207 32 2 64.8

1997 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 16 16 386 217 56.2 2555 6.62 59 21 11 32/196 31 6 82.8

1998 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 16 16 429 225 52.4 2729 6.36 79 21 15 27/172 29 10 74.0

1999 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 10 10 244 146 59.8 1619 6.64 62 11 11 26/189 15 4 75.8

TOTAL 112 96 2620 1447 55.2 17031 6.50 83 95 105 213/1409 198 46 70.6

Wow those are numbers I want my starting to QB to have posted in 11 years. Oh yeah that year with Balt is sure awsome, that year he won the superbowl.

:wall: :wall: :wall: as much as FF players look at info like this and determine that "this guy sux", NFL GM's look at things like:

--the guy is a SUPERIOR human being, experiencing the high as a SB winning QB and the low of a parent burying their child...experiences like these tend to make a difference in ones character

--never a headache in the locker room, doing whatever was neccessary to help the team WIN...sub when neccessary, start when called upon

--when called upon, all he's done is go something like 15-5 or 16-4 his last 20 starts, dating back to the '00 season...won 4 post season starts, including 2 road wins toward the AFC Championship, before the Super Bowl win vs NYG...this record is the stat line GM's tend to focus on, rightly so

turning 33 this season, Dilfers' young enough to hold down the fort for a year or 2, while Cleveland determines what it has in McNown and Harris, who was drafted by Phil...doesn't mean that Harris can play, only that Savage will give the guy every opportunity to play his way into or out of a job

needless to say, I was not happy when Trent got the heave-ho after winning the SB as our QB...Billick and Ozzie will defend their decision to this day, but it was and still is my belief that this single decision set the Ravens back 2 years in retooling the team, as the cap hit taken on Grbac was alittle painful

cudos to Savage for making what I am sure is less than a popular move, in the interest of improving the TEAM as a whole

Dilfer went to and won the superbowl because of the Ravens defense and no other reason.  He didn't win the Super Bowl he just didn't give it to the other team.  Take that defense away and he won't win games.  He is in the bottom third of the league statistically easily.

TOTAL  112 96 2620 1447 55.2 17031 6.50 83 95 105 213/1409 198 46 70.6

Wow those are numbers I want my starting to QB to have posted in 11 years.  Oh yeah that year with Balt is sure awsome, that year he won the superbowl.

:wall: :wall: :wall: as much as FF players look at info like this and determine that "this guy sux", NFL GM's look at things like:

--the guy is a SUPERIOR human being, experiencing the high as a SB winning QB and the low of a parent burying their child...experiences like these tend to make a difference in ones character

--never a headache in the locker room, doing whatever was neccessary to help the team WIN...sub when neccessary, start when called upon

--when called upon, all he's done is go something like 15-5 or 16-4 his last 20 starts, dating back to the '00 season...won 4 post season starts, including 2 road wins toward the AFC Championship, before the Super Bowl win vs NYG...this record is the stat line GM's tend to focus on, rightly so

turning 33 this season, Dilfers' young enough to hold down the fort for a year or 2, while Cleveland determines what it has in McNown and Harris, who was drafted by Phil...doesn't mean that Harris can play, only that Savage will give the guy every opportunity to play his way into or out of a job

needless to say, I was not happy when Trent got the heave-ho after winning the SB as our QB...Billick and Ozzie will defend their decision to this day, but it was and still is my belief that this single decision set the Ravens back 2 years in retooling the team, as the cap hit taken on Grbac was alittle painful

cudos to Savage for making what I am sure is less than a popular move, in the interest of improving the TEAM as a whole
:goodposting: couldn't have said it better myself.

The Salary Cap era of the NFL is all about the head coach.I can't believe I just read a score of posts on whether the Browns will be good or not and not one person has mentioned or even hinted at the impact the new coach will have. :confused:

The Salary Cap era of the NFL is all about the head coach.

I can't believe I just read a score of posts on whether the Browns will be good or not and not one person has mentioned or even hinted at the impact the new coach will have. :confused:
There have been many threads ove the past month about Crennell and what he brings/doesn't bring. This is about the FA signings and their possible impact, regardless of who the coach. More of a credit to Savage than anything else. Let's face it, the Browns have been more active early in FA this year than during the Davis era.

utt-oh....wadegarrett and the ravnzfan seeing eye-to-eye...:banned:I knew we'd find some common ground at some point...share a cold one w/me!Brownies aren't going to get "all the way back" in one year...best to find serviceable players when possible, as other holes are filled and younger players get a look-see by the new Sherriff's in town (givin' Crennell his due here, LHUCKS...we'll see what kind of HC he is---I KNOW what kind of front office guy Savage is) Dilfer was due $1.2 this yr...probably got a small bonus and a contract that can keep him in Cleveland for 2 or 3 yrs, while the QB thing gets figured out and bigger holes get pluggeddo they take a RB this yr...or trade down and go D w/their first rounder?I am SURE Savage will try to dump the #3, so they:a)don't have to pay top 3 money andb)gather more picks along the waythere is a general consenceus that there is a bit of depth to this draft, if not many top rated players...we'll see in he can find a trade partner

The Salary Cap era of the NFL is all about the head coach.

I can't believe I just read a score of posts on whether the Browns will be good or not and not one person has mentioned or even hinted at the impact the new coach will have. :confused:
There have been many threads ove the past month about Crennell and what he brings/doesn't bring. This is about the FA signings and their possible impact, regardless of who the coach. More of a credit to Savage than anything else. Let's face it, the Browns have been more active early in FA this year than during the Davis era.
Not to be difficult, but you used the phrase "how good will the Browns be" in the discussion not "how much talent have the Browns accumulated?""Good" implies win/loss record to me.

Not a big deal. Just thought the impact of the new coaching staff would be the most important factor for a win/loss record type of discussion...clearly that wasn't the intent.

Carry on.

I think Dilfer is a great pick up. He is very underrated in my opinion. He has already proven that given a great RB that he can manage a team to the super bowl. I will take that over these athletic QBs any time.

utt-oh....

wadegarrett and the ravnzfan seeing eye-to-eye... :banned:

I knew we'd find some common ground at some point...share a cold one w/me

Brownies aren't going to get "all the way back" in one year...best to find serviceable players when possible, as other holes are filled and younger players get a look-see by the new Sherriff's in town (givin' Crennell his due here, LHUCKS...we'll see what kind of HC he is---I KNOW what kind of front office guy Savage is)

Dilfer was due $1.2 this yr...probably got a small bonus and a contract that can keep him in Cleveland for 2 or 3 yrs, while the QB thing gets figured out and bigger holes get plugged

do they take a RB this yr...or trade down and go D w/their first rounder?

I am SURE Savage will try to dump the #3, so they:

a)don't have to pay top 3 money and

b)gather more picks along the way

there is a general consenceus that there is a bit of depth to this draft, if not many top rated players...we'll see in he can find a trade partner
:lol: ... done ... :banned: Also agree Savage would like to dump #3 pick and move down to collect extra picks. Won't happen overnight but I like everything the new organization has done over the past month better than the everything Butch and Pete did their entire time here.

Holcomb might be better, but he has broken a bone in 60% of the games that he has started. The Bills can have him.

I don't see the point in the Trent Dilfer signing.  I think Holcomb is better than Dilfer and could easily fill in until whoever they draft is ready.
Holcomb might be better, but he has broken a bone in 60% of the games that he has started. The Bills can have him.
Only thing that needs to be said about Kelly Holcomb: took LESS money to be a backup.

I think Dilfer is a great pick up. He is very underrated in my opinion. He has already proven that given a great RB that he can manage a team to the super bowl. I will take that over these athletic QBs any time.
Didn't he have the great Shaun Alexander last yr in a couple of starts and he stunk up the joint. Browns would have been better off resigning Holcomb just for the fact to hang on to the 4th rd pick. Draft picks are gold when a team needs as much rebuilding as the Browns need.

Users who are viewing this thread