What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Much Voter Fraud Happened In 2020? (3 Viewers)

How much voter fraud do you think happened in 2020?

• I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 65 13.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 269 56.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 26 5.5%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 23 4.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the ou

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a re

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impac

Votes: 18 3.8%

• Total voters
These kinds of reports should anger all Americans but it doesn't faze DJT and his supporters.  Instead they double down.
If the GOP has learned anything from Donald Trump, it's "when people call you out for lying, just tell a bigger lie and you'll be OK". We've got what, 7 GOP Senate candidates and 4 GOP candidates for Governor in PA? And every one of them insists that "we all know the 2020 election was stolen and we need to change the election laws". When they're called on it and asked for proof, they fall back on "Well, a large part of the population believes it and have lost faith in our system, so we need to do something". Gee, you think if candidates like you stopped feeding them lies they might stop believing it? Maybe that's the "something" you need to do. No, instead, let's complain because some guy actually dropped both his and his wife's ballots into the secured drop box and that proves the election was fraudulent. A county DA has actually had his office study thousands of hours of video and has determined that dozens of people (maybe even a hundred!) deposited two ballots in the drop box and has threatened to prosecute. What's next, maybe a door-to-door investigation of whether spouses failed to go into separate rooms to fill out their ballots in secret?

apalmer said:
If the GOP has learned anything from Donald Trump, it's "when people call you out for lying, just tell a bigger lie and you'll be OK". We've got what, 7 GOP Senate candidates and 4 GOP candidates for Governor in PA? And every one of them insists that "we all know the 2020 election was stolen and we need to change the election laws". When they're called on it and asked for proof, they fall back on "Well, a large part of the population believes it and have lost faith in our system, so we need to do something". Gee, you think if candidates like you stopped feeding them lies they might stop believing it? Maybe that's the "something" you need to do. No, instead, let's complain because some guy actually dropped both his and his wife's ballots into the secured drop box and that proves the election was fraudulent. A county DA has actually had his office study thousands of hours of video and has determined that dozens of people (maybe even a hundred!) deposited two ballots in the drop box and has threatened to prosecute. What's next, maybe a door-to-door investigation of whether spouses failed to go into separate rooms to fill out their ballots in secret?

50 years from now the country will either be long gone or this will be looked back upon as a really dark time...

Daily Beast Article:

OAN Finally Admits ‘No Widespread Voter Fraud’ After Settling Defamation Suit

The right-wing cable network One America News Network on Monday ran a pre-recorded 30-second segment acknowledging that there was “no widespread voter fraud” by Georgia election workers in the 2020 presidential election.

The segment appears to be part of a recent settlement relating to a defamation lawsuit brought against the network by two such workers.

The segment notes that an investigation by state officials into unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud made by ex-President Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani turned up nothing.

Daily Beast Article:

The right-wing cable network One America News Network on Monday ran a pre-recorded 30-second segment acknowledging that there was “no widespread voter fraud” by Georgia election workers in the 2020 presidential election.

The segment appears to be part of a recent settlement relating to a defamation lawsuit brought against the network by two such workers.

The segment notes that an investigation by state officials into unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud made by ex-President Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani turned up nothing.

The average Republican voter still believes there was widespread fraud in the 2020 presidential election and this report will do nothing to change that.   Trump has them completely hoodwinked.   

Go to the 2000 mules thread for proof.

The average Republican voter still believes there was widespread fraud in the 2020 presidential election and this report will do nothing to change that.   Trump has them completely hoodwinked.   

Go to the 2000 mules thread for proof.
Biden’s new press secretary believes the 2016 presidential and 2018 Georgia Governors election were stolen. We’re at the point where every Presidential and swing state election will be questioned. 

Biden’s new press secretary believes the 2016 presidential and 2018 Georgia Governors election were stolen. We’re at the point where every Presidential and swing state election will be questioned. 

This country is seriously messed up.  Can one party put a decent candidate please?

dozer said:
Here’s the 30 second clip that One America News had to play as a result of the defamation lawsuit they lost because of all the lies about a “stolen election.”
And see what other fake news site also was involved in making the same false claim. KD's Gateway Pundit. Wonder if they had to kick in any cash in the settlement as well? Small wonder they make the list of least reliable sources.

dozer said:
Daily Beast Article:

Yes, I am sure this will close the discussion for the usual suspects.   :coffee:

The tweet is from December 2016. If she's parroting what someone else said, it's more likely to be Hillary than Trump. (Hillary, of course, was also more likely than Trump to have complained about stolen emails -- specifically the ones published by WikiLeaks. I don't know what the stolen drone was about.)

Last edited by a moderator:
The tweet is from December 2016. If she's parroting what someone else said, it's more likely to be Hillary than Trump. (Hillary, of course, was also more likely than Trump to have complained about stolen emails -- specifically the ones published by WikiLeaks. I don't know what the stolen drone was about.)
True again. Thank you for correcting me. 

Associated Press Article

No ruling yet in Dominion lawsuits against Powell and Giuliani

CLAIM: Election technology firm Dominion Voting Systems lost its lawsuits against attorney Sidney Powell and former President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Legal records show that Dominion’s defamation lawsuits against Powell and Giuliani are ongoing in May 2022.

Also from AP, December 2021

Far too little vote fraud to tip election to Trump, AP finds

This MI GOP governor race sure is something

James Craig submitted 21,305 signatures, out of which 11,113 were deemed invalid 9,879 out of 11,113 invalid ones were straight up FRAUDULENT

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/elections/2022/05/23/james-craig-perry-johnson-filed-few-signatures-governor/9890480002/
They just can't stop cheating. Then blame Dems without evidence. Such a shame what's happening in American politics. We used to demand better. Now we just care if our team wins.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-05-30/compton-city-council-election-overturned

I have stated repeatedly in voter fraud/ID threads that my biggest concern is local elections because a small number of votes can turn an election.  The above illustrates this point. 

It also illustrates the point that a conspiracy of just a few people to commit voter fraud was foiled because someone couldn't keep quiet.  To me that further diminishes the likelihood of this happening at large scale and being undetected.

It also illustrates that point that a conspiracy of just a few people to commit voter fraud was foiled because someone couldn't keep quiet.  To me that further diminishes the likelihood of this happening at large scale and being undetected.
Exactly. The premise that 2,000 or possibly 54,000 people could keep a secret is ridiculous. 

4 illegal votes?  That’s your proof the election was stolen?

There have been a lot more of these lone wolf fraudsters coming from Trump supporters.

BladeRunner said:
Finally? They were the first ones on the board!
Sorry....I don't pay a ton of attention to this stuff.  I understand 3-4% of votes are rejected every single year because they were either invalid or fraudulent.  I do come here for the stories that people rush here to prove that reality.  The anecdotal stories that are presented are pretty comical.  This was the first democratic one I saw.  What was their first one?  I thought they were getting shut out...my bad.  Need to amend my comment to  "Finally, the comeback is beginning!!!!"  They have a ways to go though.

Has Q dropped the next date yet for when Donny is getting reinstated?  

6/21 and I get a bingo.  

I understand 3-4% of votes are rejected every single year because they were either invalid or fraudulent.

The Heritage Foundation concluded that something like 0.0000004% of votes are fraudulent.

The ~3% of mail-in votes that are rejected are generally because they weren't signed, or the signature didn't look similar enough to the one on file, or the postmark was after the due date, or the wrong return envelope was used... None of that is generally indicative of fraud.

The Heritage Foundation concluded that something like 0.0000004% of votes are fraudulent.

The ~3% of mail-in votes that are rejected are generally because they weren't signed, or the signature didn't look similar enough to the one on file, or the postmark was after the due date, or the wrong return envelope was used... None of that is generally indicative of fraud.
Yeah, I don't know the breakdown inside that number....even if the 3-4% were all fraudulent, that is consistent year in and year out over the last 40ish years.  My point was, if this were an actual concern or had meaningful impact, it wouldn't be showing up now all of a sudden.  If we get significantly outside that range at 7-8%, you might get a second look from me.  This whole voter fraud thing is some of the dumbest theater going these days.

Users who are viewing this thread