What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How would you improve this team? (1 Viewer)

Tonycarpenter

Footballguy
10 Team 2 QB League, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 WR/TE, 1WR/RB 1 WR/RB/TE PPR all TD 6pts and bonus tiers

QB DWatson, TUa, RWilson, TLance, Skylar Thompson
WR: JJefferson, AJBrown, JWaddle, COlave, GWilson, DLondon, CGodwin, RMoore, JMetchieIII
RB: JTaylor, NChubb, DPierce, JKDobbin, AJDillon, BRobinson JR,
TE: Kelce, Goedert

Draft Picks: #9, #11, #13, #19, #29, #30
I like Richardson, I like JSN, I like Dalton Kincaid.
I need to think about life after Kelce,
My once top tier QBs are not middling QBs
Been to title game last 4 years Lost 2019, Won 2020, Won 2021, Lost 2022.
I have a WR surplus
Chubb getting older but he's steady.

What Top 10 QB or Top Tier younger QB would you target?
Which WRs would you trade?
Is there TE you like such as PITTs, Andrews, Hockenson, Other?

I don't have room on my roster for new players and the 6 picks could get wasted. I'll probably trade the 3rd rounders for someone's 2nd or crappy team's higher 3rd in 2024.
Happy to Bundle. Player and Pick, PICKS etc. even sell future picks
I have all of my 1st 2nd and 3rds for future years as well.

Thank is advance TOny

I doubt you have a chance at any of those players with the picks you have. Maybe Kincaid at 1.09 but in a 2 QB you won't sniff Richardason and JSN is likely gone by #9 as well. This is a good TE class so you will likely be able to take a couple shots in your pick range at the TE position and you have the guys ahead to let them sit and develop so it seems like the best use of your draft capital. I would also target some of the RB's like Archane, Miller, Bigsby, Charbonnet, Spears, Roschon, Evans, etc. Hope one or two hit but your 11, 13, 19 picks could be used for that approach. That is what I would likely do.

In general your strength is WR and it is likely time to move a couple of them to replenish your RB and QB cupboards. I think that is your best bet. I would put them all on the block (even JJ) and see what kind of nibbles/offers come in. You have the depth to move one or two and not hurt you at all. That is what I would do.

Your roster is in great shape for this year, so you shouldn't feel like you have to make moves.

You don't have to trade away WRs. You could afford to, but it's also fine to keep them. With all those flex spots you can start a bunch of WRs, you'll need some depth as the season goes on, all those young promising WRs give you more chances to hit big, and young WRs are a pretty good store of value for future trades.

I wouldn't prioritize TE. You have Kelce, and if it's not TE premium then you generally don't want to aim to flex TEs. If you really like Kincaid as a player then it's fine to draft him, but I wouldn't go out of my way to target TEs.

If this is your whole roster and you're at the roster limit, with no taxi squad, then roster space is your biggest problem. You'll need to do some two-for-one deals, or trades for future picks, or similar to make room for your rookies. One option is to try to collect 2024 1sts to try to extend your reign of dominance - see if you can get any where the main piece you give up is one of Pierce, Dobbins, Godwin, or picks 9, 11, 13. Another option is to put together a package to trade for a top player, like a top 7 QB (anyone through Herbert, Lamar, Lawrence) or Bijan.

Pierce is the guy on your roster who I'd be most eager to trade, since I'm lower than consensus on him.

I doubt you have a chance at any of those players with the picks you have. Maybe Kincaid at 1.09 but in a 2 QB you won't sniff Richardason and JSN is likely gone by #9 as well. This is a good TE class so you will likely be able to take a couple shots in your pick range at the TE position and you have the guys ahead to let them sit and develop so it seems like the best use of your draft capital. I would also target some of the RB's like Archane, Miller, Bigsby, Charbonnet, Spears, Roschon, Evans, etc. Hope one or two hit but your 11, 13, 19 picks could be used for that approach. That is what I would likely do.

In general your strength is WR and it is likely time to move a couple of them to replenish your RB and QB cupboards. I think that is your best bet. I would put them all on the block (even JJ) and see what kind of nibbles/offers come in. You have the depth to move one or two and not hurt you at all. That is what I would do.
Well, I'd probably have to make a trade or two to target the guys i like. I feel like with this roster, going after premium players is kinda safe and my ability to acquire talent and flip it for a future draft pick is better than most in our league. But it doesn't make it the right move necessarily. Like, unless I'm acquiring potential top QB of the future. Or stud RB but even stud RBs aren't usually stud RBs year over year with the injury rate and RBBC and contract hold outs.

I think Pierce has solid value now. I liked him from Waldmans RSP but i think he's near his ceiling. Crap for a RB in his second year he's old by dynasty standards lol. (jokes).

Users who are viewing this thread