What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hunter Biden Laptop Story True - UPDATE: Zuck tells Rogan the FBI "advised" him to block it (8/25/22) (3 Viewers)

You can’t put the toothpaste back in the tube after this latest revelation. It’s amazing how many of these “conspiracy theories” about 2020 end up being true. The election was rigged.
I hate to say it, but this is true. It was more rigged than 2016, and the sad part is that it wasn’t a foreign power rigging it in 2020. There was never any evidence that the laptop was Russian disinformation. The FBI had the laptop for several months and knew it was legit. Corruption and election interference. No way to spin it otherwise, though many will try in the next few hours. 😆
How was it rigged or election interference?
Seems the spin is calling this rigged or interference in the first place.
They were told to suppress information to the voters that would be damaging to Biden. The information was true and the FBI knew it. I get your commitment to Team Blue, but come on man. Stop with the malarkey.
Was this Joe's laptop or Hunter's laptop?

You can’t put the toothpaste back in the tube after this latest revelation. It’s amazing how many of these “conspiracy theories” about 2020 end up being true. The election was rigged.
I hate to say it, but this is true. It was more rigged than 2016, and the sad part is that it wasn’t a foreign power rigging it in 2020. There was never any evidence that the laptop was Russian disinformation. The FBI had the laptop for several months and knew it was legit. Corruption and election interference. No way to spin it otherwise, though many will try in the next few hours. 😆
They were told to suppress information to the voters that would be damaging to Biden. The information was true and the FBI knew it. I get your commitment to Team Blue, but come on man. Stop with the malarkey.
Was this Joe's laptop or Hunter's laptop?
Hunter’s laptop exposed the peculiar lifestyle of the Biden family and their business dealings.

As per the examiner article above:
“Mr. Zuckerberg characterized the FBI alert as follows: “Hey, just so you know, like, you should be on high alert … there was a lot of Russian propaganda in the 2016 election. We have it on notice that, basically, there’s about to be some kind of dump that’s similar to that. So just be vigilant.””

Can you point to where there is a claim they were told to suppress information that would be damning to Biden?
@Schmeabs , you are free to take a shot at this as well.
At some point would you cut the schtick and just be an American?
Why are you getting personal yet again? I .asked a simple question…posted an actual quote.

It’s telling that your only response is something like this.
As usual…its clear one person is pushing schtick…the other is trying to discuss the topic.

Is anyone able to actually produce a quote that states what the new title change is saying? Because every quote I have read from this...does not amount him saying the FBI told him to block it or made him block it.

Does anyone actually have zoomed in video of the Zuckerberg interview on the Rogan Show? I heard his toes were crossed when Zuckerberg said the FBI told him to change algorithms. If so, his entire interview should be discounted.

Anyone notice how quickly the "we need to see more evidence" guys flip to "GUILTY!!!" based on nothing more than an indescript conversation by Mark Zuckerberg who they'd say was screwing them and Trump no more than a day ago? And we're supposed to take them seriously?
So you think Zuckerberg is lying? We’ll find out got certain when he is dragged into a Republican led House hearing and has to testify under oath.

Does anyone actually have zoomed in video of the Zuckerberg interview on the Rogan Show? I heard his toes were crossed when Zuckerberg said the FBI told him to change algorithms. If so, his entire interview should be discounted.
I take that as a no…no actual quote to back up the claims. Thanks.
“it basically fit the pattern” - Zuckerberg

Watch the interview.

Watch the interview.
Ive listened to the part discussing the Biden laptop.
Nowhere does it state they told him about Biden, the laptop, or told him not to post anything.
In fact, people were still allowed to discuss the story on facebook and spread the story on facebook.

That quote...did not state what you all have been claiming since the interview nor what the title change says "Zuck tells Rogan the FBI made him block it".

Watch the interview.
Nowhere does it state they told him about Biden, the laptop, or told him not to post anything.
In fact, people were still allowed to discuss the story on facebook and spread the story on facebook.

That quote...did not state what you all have been claiming since the interview nor what the title change says "Zuck tells Rogan the FBI made him block it".
You are just being intentionally obtuse at this point. Good luck with your fishing trip.

Anyone notice how quickly the "we need to see more evidence" guys flip to "GUILTY!!!" based on nothing more than an indescript conversation by Mark Zuckerberg who they'd say was screwing them and Trump no more than a day ago? And we're supposed to take them seriously?
So you think Zuckerberg is lying? We’ll find out got certain when he is dragged into a Republican led House hearing and has to testify under oath.
Lying about what specifically?

This doesn't reflect the tone or tenor of the interview Zuckerberg gave to Rogan. There was a clear "cease and desist" element to it, whereupon the FBI basically instructed Facebook to not allow these stories to spread. You're really painting a rosy picture of the implicit pressure the FBI put on Facebook and doing the story a disservice.

This doesn't reflect the tone or tenor of the interview Zuckerberg gave to Rogan. There was a clear "cease and desist" element to it, whereupon the FBI basically instructed Facebook to not allow these stories to spread. You're really painting a rosy picture of the implicit pressure the FBI put on Facebook and doing the story a disservice.
That wasn’t my take Rock.

During the Red Scare the FBI would visit the employers of suspected Communists and threaten audits and other investigations unless they fired them. That was intimidation, FBI pressure. This doesn’t sound like that.

But hey I’m open to investigating it further.

Except he specifically stated they did allow the story to spread from the people (he did so while juxtaposing with how Twitter handled it).

That wasn’t my take Rock.

During the Red Scare the FBI would visit the employers of suspected Communists and threaten audits and other investigations unless they fired them. That was intimidation, FBI pressure. This doesn’t sound like that.

But hey I’m open to investigating it further.

The government panels where Facebook has to answer to Congress with the implicit threat of regulation combined with the FBI showing up puts an extreme amount of pressure on Facebook to stop the story from coming to light through the spread of information. Now, Zuckerberg said that they allowed people to pass along the stories but not link or something like that. It was...confusing, but the feeling I got was that Zuckerberg felt pressured to quash the story because the FBI told him it was Russian disinformation. You'd better really know that it is disinformation if you're going to a platform or publisher (however you want to view it) and telling them to essentially kill the story on their outlet.

And that's with Congressional oversight and regulation looming. You bet they felt pressure like it was a directive.

You thank me now, Insein, but wait until you see what I wrote about the classified documents. Trump should be in jail.
If he should be in jail, then why isn't he in jail? If they have something on him for ****s sake then actually arrest and charge him. Sentence him and do it. Lord knows they've tried.

If he should be in jail, then why isn't he in jail? If they have something on him for ****s sake then actually arrest and charge him. Sentence him and do it. Lord knows they've tried.

Because about 3/10 of the country is going to go absolutely apeshit when they do arrest him. In fact, that's probably the only reason they haven't. Well, there are two. One, we don't go around jailing our political opponents in this country. Two, there'd be more demonstrations with open carry or riots without than you could shake a stick at. The DoJ is in a terrible position here. He's probably guilty as all get out and they're really handcuffed by exigent circumstances.

Let's say this: asserting that since he hasn't been arrested because he hasn't been arrested is begging the question. You're committing a logical fallacy. It's evidence that can't be released, so it sits in the shadow of darkness. How serious the offense? "Well, we can't release that." Why? "Because that would compromise national security and put Americans in death's way."

There are no good solutions to this. They can't willy-nilly arrest the guy because there's a thacket of problems that goes along with that. Surely this must have occurred to you.

Because about 3/10 of the country is going to go absolutely apeshit when they do arrest him. In fact, that's probably the only reason they haven't. Well, there are two. One, we don't go around jailing our political opponents in this country. Two, there'd be more demonstrations with open carry or riots without than you could shake a stick at. The DoJ is in a terrible position here. He's probably guilty as all get out and they're really handcuffed by exigent circumstances.

Let's say this: asserting that since he hasn't been arrested because he hasn't been arrested is begging the question. You're committing a logical fallacy. It's evidence that can't be released, so it sits in the shadow of darkness. How serious the offense? "Well, we can't release that." Why? "Because that would compromise national security and put Americans in death's way."

There are no good solutions to this. They can't willy-nilly arrest the guy because there's a thacket of problems that goes along with that. Surely this must have occurred to you.
The only reason they would go apeshit is because for 6 years they have been throwing false flag after false flag at him. People get fed up with ********. No one is going to have a civil war. 1/6 is as violent as the right gets and that was barely a civil disruption compared to the riots and damage we've seen ignored over the last 2 years.

People are tired of being lied to. Russia hoax, pee tapes, blaming Ukraine on him, two impeachments, the unprecedented collusion of media, big tech and federal agencies during 2020 and all of that led to nothing for Trump. Eventually they're going to have to show us some proof that the most corrupt man in the history of politics (despite only being in it for 6 years) actually did something worth all this furor.

They have shown it. They showed it with Ukraine…and several other things (including in the Mueller report).
You seem to conflate rumors with official reports and what the FBI has actually done

They have shown it. They showed it with Ukraine…and several other things (including in the Mueller report).
You seem to conflate rumors with official reports and what the FBI has actually done
And yet, he walks free. So much for the evidence. It's almost like it was made up as many have attested that it was.

And yet, he walks free. So much for the evidence. It's almost like it was made up as many have attested that it was.

You're saying that there's no evidence because he's not in jail, which is an interesting logical locution. That if they really had it, they'd use it. I gave you two reasons why they wouldn't upthread. Couple that with the redacted nature and sensitivity of the information, and you can see why it's not being produced.

He shouldn't have had those documents, full stop. He had no business dealing with them in any manner. He himself signed the bill into law making doing what he did a felony. There's no reasonable excuse at this point. It's the biggest cover your *** job he's ever done.

You're saying that there's no evidence because he's not in jail, which is an interesting logical locution. That if they really had it, they'd use it. I gave you two reasons why they wouldn't upthread. Couple that with the redacted nature and sensitivity of the information, and you can see why it's not being produced.

He shouldn't have had those documents, full stop. He had no business dealing with them in any manner. He himself signed the bill into law making doing what he did a felony. There's no reasonable excuse at this point. It's the biggest cover your *** job he's ever done.
So open and shut right? Will he even pay a fine?

And no I don't by the "his followers will go apeshit" narrative. The worst civil unrest we've seen in the last 40 years was 2020 and our nation largely treated it like it was just a weekend in Chicago.

So open and shut right? Will he even pay a fine?

And no I don't by the "his followers will go apeshit" narrative. The worst civil unrest we've seen in the last 40 years was 2020 and our nation largely treated it like it was just a weekend in Chicago.
January 2021 >>>> 2020 in terms of worst civil unrest unless you don't feel our democratic ideals are of much importance.

This is interesting Rock. I don’t disagree with the potential aftermath, but it’s hard for me to believe that after 6yrs of trying to get the guy on anything, they have something…and are like nah we can’t proceed because people will be pissed?

I can’t buy that, it has to conclude somehow.

This is interesting Rock. I don’t disagree with the potential aftermath, but it’s hard for me to believe that after 6yrs of trying to get the guy on anything, they have something…and are like nah we can’t proceed because people will be pissed?

I legitimately believe that. I think that both sides give the other little credit for how much they actually do love the country. Now, that love manifests itself in different ways because the ideologies are so polarized and incompatible that it's natural you have this huge divide or rift at the extremes, which seem to be running each party. But I really think Garland, who would have been a S. Ct. Justice, knows exactly what throwing a political opponent in jail means regarding both appearance of impropriety and precedent. Democrats don't want a Trump-like figure to take classified documents and mishandle important information. They don't want national security affected when he tries to bribe or extort Ukranian officials. They don't want any of that. Things like that undermine all of us.

My take on this is that he's forced their hand and they don't want to play those cards because it just might sever the already tenuous ties the extreme 10 percent on the right has with the extreme 10 percent on the left. So we have this.

Because he ought to be in jail by his own signature.

I legitimately believe that. I think that both sides give the other little credit for how much they actually do love the country. Now, that love manifests itself in different ways because the ideologies are so polarized and incompatible that it's natural you have this huge divide or rift at the extremes, which seem to be running each party. But I really think Garland, who would have been a S. Ct. Justice, knows exactly what throwing a political opponent in jail means regarding both appearance of impropriety and precedent. Democrats don't want a Trump-like figure to take classified documents and mishandle important information. They don't want national security affected when he tries to bribe or extort Ukranian officials. They don't want any of that. Things like that undermine all of us.

My take on this is that he's forced their hand and they don't want to play those cards because it just might sever the already tenuous ties the extreme 10 percent on the right has with the extreme 10 percent on the left. So we have this.

Great post. The only thing keeping him from being indicted is him being the former Prez, they have allowed him much rope.

Trump has used "sue me" as his defense his whole life. he is conniving enough to know that being the former Prez gives him a great deal of leverage and cover.

You don't indict an ex-President (and candidate for the next election) unless it is something very serious. Full stop. They got the documents back. Don't play into his hand and turn him into a martyr. Intelligently figure out what the best way is to prevent him from winning another election, which in my opinion is calmly showing why he's so bad for the country.

You don't indict an ex-President (and candidate for the next election) unless it is something very serious. Full stop. They got the documents back. Don't play into his hand and turn him into a martyr. Intelligently figure out what the best way is to prevent him from winning another election, which in my opinion is calmly showing why he's so bad for the country.
ITs already been shown many times over that he is bad for the country.
and seems taking top secret information to his home and keeping it once told to give it back is plenty serious. Especially if true his lawyers sent that letter claiming they gave it all back.

I hear what you’re saying and I think that in general of course there are huge implications when charging a former president with anything. But I still can’t process that they’ve been going after him and finally have the goods on something material…and are punting. It’s not congruent with what I’ve witnessed for 6yrs.

If it was GWB that had the documents, you’re saying they’d charge him because of no fear of MAGA?

So freedom is now the sole definer of guilt? Interesting theory. You must be an O.J fan.

Honest question for the bolded. Why? And when answering this question let’s remove Trump from the equation.

my thoughts…..Why the special treatment in regards to the law? Shouldn’t it be the exact opposite? Shouldn’t we hold these people to the highest standards. If we truly want this country to be as great as we claim it to be how do we do that when we allow our elected officials special privileges in regards to breaking the law. It’s that mindset, in my opinion, that gets us a Trump. We are broken and we don’t repair that by allowing the people who run this county to break it more. The only way to break the entitlement that power brings is accountability. Until that happens the morally corrupt people like Trump (and most of congress) will be exactly what we continue to get.

The fbi has been calm. This guy keeps talking ****. You indict him if he broke the law.

Honest question for the bolded. Why? And when answering this question let’s remove Trump from the equation.

my thoughts…..Why the special treatment in regards to the law? Shouldn’t it be the exact opposite? Shouldn’t we hold these people to the highest standards. If we truly want this country to be as great as we claim it to be how do we do that when we allow our elected officials special privileges in regards to breaking the law. It’s that mindset, in my opinion, that gets us a Trump. We are broken and we don’t repair that by allowing the people who run this county to break it more. The only way to break the entitlement that power brings is accountability. Until that happens the morally corrupt people like Trump (and most of congress) will be exactly what we continue to get.
The jailing of a political rival is about as serious as it gets. Wars have been started over it.

The fbi has been calm. This guy keeps talking ****. You indict him if he broke the law.
Over what appears to be a victimless crime? You want to start a Civil War over 11 sets of classified info that were in a locked room at the President's home? Especially when Hillary was exonerated for the same offenses, even though it's highly likely that her information fell into enemy hands? In what alternative universe is that good for the country?

The jailing of a political rival is about as serious as it gets. Wars have been started over it.
It’s not about political rival, it about the law. This protection-ism of Washington ton HAS to stop.

It’s not about political rival, it about the law. This protection-ism of Washington ton HAS to stop.
If it was about the law then James Comey would have been arrested for leaking classified information to Columbia University professor Daniel Richman. Comey admitted this. While laws may be objective, the administering of justice is subjective. If you're going to indict a former President you better be damn sure it passes any and all subjectivity tests.

This raises an interesting question. Would Republicans be ok if it was a Republican investigating Trump. Like a Republican former Director of the FBI appointed by a Republican Deputy Attorney General?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread