What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hunter Biden Laptop Story True - UPDATE: Zuck tells Rogan the FBI "advised" him to block it (8/25/22) (1 Viewer)

Insein

Footballguy
The Hunter Biden Laptop is confirmed

Beyond just the evidence of nefarious dealings for Hunter and his father being recorded on the device, we have media and big tech companies going to bat censoring real news stories for politicians. The actual newspaper that did the research, verified sources and compiled all the evidence was banned from Twitter and Facebook for posting this story during the presidential election. Anyone who reposted the link to the story was immediately deleted and banned for a short period of time to suppress and discredit the story.

This and other censorship like this occurred very frequently during 2020 to shape how the average citizen views the world. We have always had a slanted media and corporations steering us towards whatever is monetarily interesting for their bottom line. However, we have never had the media and big tech companies be so open about manipulating the will of the people as if to say to their detractors "Yea we did it and there's nothing you can do to stop us."

Last edited:
The Hunter Biden Laptop is confirmed

Beyond just the evidence of nefarious dealings for Hunter and his father being recorded on the device, we have media and big tech companies going to bat censoring real news stories for politicians. The actual newspaper that did the research, verified sources and compiled all the evidence was banned from Twitter and Facebook for posting this story during the presidential election. Anyone who reposted the link to the story was immediately deleted and banned for a short period of time to suppress and discredit the story.

This and other censorship like this occurred very frequently during 2020 to shape how the average citizen views the world. We have always had a slanted media and corporations steering us towards whatever is monetarily interesting for their bottom line. However, we have never had the media and big tech companies be so open about manipulating the will of the people as if to say to their detractors "Yea we did it and there's nothing you can do to stop us."
Confirmed? 

Politico reporter Ben Schreckinger says that evidence points to Hunter Biden’s laptop being legit.
Wow! Now that's rock solid confirmation.

Confirmed? 

Wow! Now that's rock solid confirmation.

"A 2015 email from Ukrainian businessman Vadym Pozharsky thanking Hunter Biden for “giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together” is genuine, according to a person described in Politico Playbook as having “independent access” to Hunter’s emails. Pozharsky was an adviser to Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian natural gas company on whose board Hunter Biden sat while his father was vice president."

"A second email from 2017 that reportedly outlines a deal between the Biden family and a now-defunct Chinese energy company is also real, the person said. That email, sent by Biden business partner James Gillar, includes the line “10 held by H for the big guy?” which Tony Bobulinski — Hunter Biden’s former business partner and a recipient on the email — said referred to Hunter holding a 10 percent stake in the deal for Joe Biden."

"Other emails from the leaked files matched a cache of emails released by a Swedish government agency, two people who communicated with Hunter Biden said."

Why will they have a forensic audit of a lap top?
Because a corrupt, disgraced ex-president wants them to and nobody in the GOP has the guts to stand up to him and publicly admit how ridiculous his claims are?

ETA: And, because, as a bonus, they can then send out millions of emails and texts pleading for contributions to help them complete the audit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because a corrupt, disgraced ex-president wants them to and nobody in the GOP has the guts to stand up to him and publicly admit how ridiculous his claims are?

ETA: And, because, as a bonus, they can then send out millions of emails and texts pleading for contributions to help them complete the audit.
Trump has no power to do anything  with the lap top.   As ridiculous  or not.      Trump as a corrupt person is an absolute  piker compared  to biden.     Guy never makes more than $250k a year but has a ocean front house worth in excess of 10mm.   

Trump is not involved in the investigation by the FBI and Swedish governments. Unless you think he has control of those entities?

Otherwise, just more deflection about a president being tied directly to foreign corruption and the media blatantly covering it up to get him elected.

Trump is investigating the laptop?  :confused:

Hunter Biden fits the description of a pathetic person from hitting is dead brothers widow up to the illegitimate child and support he's not provided to the laptop fiasco to the alcohol and drug addiction ......... always using his daddy's connections to make $$$$ with Ukraine dealing to the latest .... his artwork

artwork?

https://nypost.com/2021/09/23/comer-demands-ethics-rules-for-hunter-bidens-art-show/

The letter to Berges is a follow-up to one sent on Sept. 7 requesting documents about the sale, in which the novice artist’s works will sell for between $75,000 and $500,000 apiece.

I mean good gawd ..... talk about a shining example of privilege  :(

Good reason to maybe start taxing the rich more. If they got that much to spend on a novice artist paintings, maybe they got way more then they need.

why would they buy $75-500,000 pieces that many 12 year old's can paint? 

access to the President is the only answer - that's the problem, not how much money the people have earned 

why would they buy $75-500,000 pieces that many 12 year old's can paint? 

access to the President is the only answer - that's the problem, not how much money the people have earned 
I haven't read all the links, but was Joe Biden either VP or POTUS when Hunter was trying to sell access to his pops?

I haven't read all the links, but was Joe Biden either VP or POTUS when Hunter was trying to sell access to his pops?

Joe has been in politics since before computers, internet, satellite tv and Chik-Fil-A ........... he's been well connected since Jimmy Carter was President

yes, Hunter piggy backed Joe, especially in Ukraine deal and the most astonishing thing is how Democrats literally spun it into a Trump mess. That was phenomenal and a great testament to the power of the media 

"Evidence points to..." is not the same thing as "confirmed." 

Words and phrases have distinct meanings, dammit. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe has been in politics since before computers, internet, satellite tv and Chik-Fil-A ........... he's been well connected since Jimmy Carter was President

yes, Hunter piggy backed Joe, especially in Ukraine deal and the most astonishing thing is how Democrats literally spun it into a Trump mess. That was phenomenal and a great testament to the power of the media 
Well, I think there is a distinction with selling access to a sitting office holder and one who is out of office.  I was just trying to get a summary of the timing of these selling access accusations.

@apalmer confirms what I’ve always said - scandals and nepotism are fools gold for politicians across the aisle trying to make hay.  Most Americans simply don’t care.  People like @apalmer find it “hilarious”.  Just like people on the Right didn’t care about Trump’s Access Hollywood scandal.  Trump’s obsession with Hunter Biden didn’t move the needle at all.  But it did get him impeached.

@apalmer confirms what I’ve always said - scandals and nepotism are fools gold for politicians across the aisle trying to make hay.  Most Americans simply don’t care.  People like @apalmer find it “hilarious”.  Just like people on the Right didn’t care about Trump’s Access Hollywood scandal.  Trump’s obsession with Hunter Biden didn’t move the needle at all.  But it did get him impeached.
Personally, I'll care when I see some actual evidence.  To date, there's been none whatsoever, just allegations.  The original story of the laptop left at the repair shop was farcical, and it came from a known liar and conspiracy theorist (Rudy G.), so there's no credence there.  I hate dirty politicians, dirty cops, etc., no matter what side of the aisle they represent.

So Hunter sold access to his father?  Is that what we are crying about?  Or was it that he smoked crack?  That he used Russian prostitutes'?  Sounds like he is ramping up to be president.  Or at least mayor of DC ...

Is anyone surprised?  I'm not.  I put Hunter on par with Kushner, maybe a bit lower since he did smoke apparently crack.  Kushner's only crime is that he is a narcissistic sociopath bad person.

Oh yea, and grass is green and the sky is blue

Personally, I'll care when I see some actual evidence.  To date, there's been none whatsoever, just allegations.  The original story of the laptop left at the repair shop was farcical, and it came from a known liar and conspiracy theorist (Rudy G.), so there's no credence there.  I hate dirty politicians, dirty cops, etc., no matter what side of the aisle they represent.
Right - must have been a Russian plant.  😆. Dude, it is a FACT that the laptop was Hunter’s.  People have produced the emails that were received on the other end.  But keep fooling yourself.  Good God the level of cognitive dissonance in here is frightening.

Are you referring to the Ukraine phone call Trump made?  The transcribed one where everyone knows exactly what was said?  The media or the Dems did not have to do much with that one.  That was all on Trump.

Right - must have been a Russian plant.  😆. Dude, it is a FACT that the laptop was Hunter’s.  People have produced the emails that were received on the other end.  But keep fooling yourself.  Good God the level of cognitive dissonance in here is frightening.
Is it a fact that it is his laptop?  I've tried to read the links, but they are all to the NY Post and then they link to other NY Post articles.  I feel like they are getting paid for every time I click.  Is there a non Murdoch news agency that is verifying the story?  AP, Reuters, BBC?

Could his email have been hacked?   It still seems suspect that Rudy ended up with Hunter Biden's laptop weeks before an election.  

"Evidence points too..." is not the same thing as "confirmed." 

Words and phrases have distinct meanings, dammit. 
Yes, and it's thoroughly ironic that you don't know the proper usage of "too" in this instance. Or of a non-deployment of "(sic)."

Either way, this is funny for more reasons than you think. 

Rich Conway said:
How did you feel about the Russian dossier.

rockaction said:
Yes, and it's thoroughly ironic that you don't know the proper usage of "too" in this instance. Or of a non-deployment of "(sic)."

Either way, this is funny for more reasons than you think. 
It was a typo. You really think I don't know the difference between "to" and too"?

JAA said:
So Hunter sold access to his father?  Is that what we are crying about?  Or was it that he smoked crack?  That he used Russian prostitutes'?  Sounds like he is ramping up to be president.  Or at least mayor of DC ...

Is anyone surprised?  I'm not.  I put Hunter on par with Kushner, maybe a bit lower since he did smoke apparently crack.  Kushner's only crime is that he is a narcissistic sociopath bad person.

Oh yea, and grass is green and the sky is blue
You know hunter was the mouth piece and bagman.    Negotiating with hunter is negotiating  the big guy.    

It was a typo. You really think I don't know the difference between "to" and too"?

Quite frankly, I've seen you have problems with "there" and "their" as well.   So, yeah, I really don't think you know the difference.

Wait a minute....nevermind.....that was actually me having that issue.  Please disregard the previous sentence.  Carry-on.

Nugget said:
Is it a fact that it is his laptop?  I've tried to read the links, but they are all to the NY Post and then they link to other NY Post articles.  I feel like they are getting paid for every time I click.  Is there a non Murdoch news agency that is verifying the story?  AP, Reuters, BBC?

Could his email have been hacked?   It still seems suspect that Rudy ended up with Hunter Biden's laptop weeks before an election.  
It’s a deep fake.  The Russians built a laptop full of thousands of emails and compromising pictures of Hunter.  Then they hacked into the mail recipients and planted those emails on their computer too. 😆

Same thing happened to me after I used there instead of their (like I don't know the difference). Must be a lot of fun at parties constantly correcting people's grammar. 

It’s a deep fake.  The Russians built a laptop full of thousands of emails and compromising pictures of Hunter.  Then they hacked into the mail recipients and planted those emails on their computer too. 😆

Correct.  But that Russian DossierTM was spot on and legit.  :thumbup:

I love how the people who fell for the dossier and believed everything about Trump said on Twitter are now suddenly demanding evidence.  :doh:

I never want to hear complaints about Pizza gate, the Big Lie, or QAnon again.  The Libs in here arguing that the Hunter laptop isn’t real is more pitiful than any of that stuff.  But damn is it funny.

Highly ironic coming from a guy slamming his keyboard yelling about how words mean things to have that as an oversight. 

Carry on. 
Fair - obviously not the best time for a typo. And "highly ironic" seems like a stretch (I'd go for "unfortunate and comical timing"). 

But clearly you do see the fundamental difference between a homonym error and the suggestion that the statement "evidence points to..." is the same as "confirmed," no?

Fair - obviously not the best time for a typo. And "highly ironic" seems like a stretch (I'd go for "unfortunate and comical timing"). 

But clearly you do see the fundamental difference between a homonym error and the suggestion that the statement "evidence points to..." is the same as "confirmed," no?
Yes, and was clearly steeled for an overt and deliberate misuse by Insein. I've gotten suspended because of his act. He roams the board freely doing stuff like this. 

Tell me that is justice. 

Nah, highly ironic was the right choice.

Users who are viewing this thread