What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hunter Biden Laptop Story True - UPDATE: Zuck tells Rogan the FBI "advised" him to block it (8/25/22) (1 Viewer)

Trump all over the laptop angle on Truth today . . .

"So now it comes out, conclusively, that the FBI BURIED THE HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP STORY BEFORE THE ELECTION knowing that, if they didn’t, “Trump would have easily won the 2020 Presidential Election.” This is massive FRAUD & ELECTION INTERFERENCE at a level never seen before in our Country. REMEDY: Declare the rightful winner or, and this would be the minimal solution, declare the 2020 Election irreparably compromised and have a new Election, immediately!"

I'm guessing he's not getting declared the winner of an election almost two years ago, nor will there be a new election immediately.
TODAY'S PHRASE: NARCISSISTIC COLLAPSE

Narcissistic collapse happens when someone with narcissistic personality disorder can no longer uphold their grandiose self-image and feels threatened, belittled, made fun of, targeted, and enraged, along with a total absence of validation.

Wow. I think you just described every poster in the PSF. :lol:
ok, that's pretty funny.
Nah --its all Trump -- its been his whole life -- its the life long deflection to detract when he gets threatened and belittled which I'm sure was common-- just like his supporters here whom seem to be slowly avoiding dying on the hill for him....
Now THIS is actually funny considering you're in the hunter Biden thread talking about Trump.atr
Remind me again who's doing the deflecting? :lol:
YOU are BR. Who gives a #### about Hunter -- yet here you are deflecting from Trump as usual- I was responding to the Trump NARCISSISTIC COLLAPSE response which was spot on --
Wait. You're accusing me of deflecting to Hunter Biden in the hunter Biden thread? :lol:

Do you even proof-read your posts before you hit submit?
Dude. This ENTIRE thread and associated story IS a Trump deflection. And of course you're allegedly not a Trump fan -- for what that's worth --have a good night GB --done here
See you back in the Trump thread
LOL. Aren't they ALL Trump threads? I came on here today looking to so discussion about Biden making a speech in philly, basically copying Obama from 2020 down to the topic title....and in every thread, all I see is "but Trump". I wish I had the rent money he gets from everyone who just has to not like him.

Attention: PSA: Donald Trump is not on any ticket this mid-term. We don't even know if he will run in '24 (and if he does not, there are plenty of very capable Republicans you SHOULD be concerned with and talking about). Keeping him relevant and in the news every second on every network is only helping him.

No tactic. Just wondering why you responded so aggressively to a comment I made to another poster.
It wasn't very aggressive and I stated my own position on the matter.
I was unaware on this open message board there was some rule that we cannot comment on posts such as that.

No one is going to say, "The GOP doesn't get my vote because they're too focused on Hunter Biden".
As opposed to the numerous folks right here in this forum who have said "The democrats are not getting my vote because they are too focused on Trump."
Huh? I'm not sure what your point is. I'm not the one who brought this up. :shrug:

Maybe you should quote @timschochet instead of me

I think we’ve established that these people are completely partisan, inconsistent, and hypocritical. It’s all about sides with them, to the point where it has become Pavlovian. They instantly take a position based on sides without any regard for truth or what is best for the country. Pretty sad actually.
Whatever happened to that "Projector Guys" link that used to be on these pages?

Good read on Hunter’s laptop: https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/hunter-biden-laptop-investigation.html

Because the loudest voices hyping the “LAPTOP SCANDAL!!!!” have been the least trustworthy folks in American politics, I barely paid attention to this story the past couple years. I was fascinated to find out that the contents of the laptop are widely available, and have been scrutinized by the right wing crazies for several years now….and there is no clear evidence of criminality that any of them can point to. The entire thing is a fear mongering tool to scare less sophisticated followers/readers into believing there is a monster under the bed, “if only the FBI/Congress would investigate”.

STEVE BANNON AND GULIANI AND STONE AND FOX ALL HAVE THE CONTENTS. Yet we never see the evidence. 🤣🤣🤣

I was fascinated to find out that the contents of the laptop are widely available, and have been scrutinized by the right wing crazies for several years now….and there is no clear evidence of criminality that any of them can point to. The entire thing is a fear mongering tool to scare less sophisticated followers/readers into believing there is a monster under the bed, “if only the FBI/Congress would investigate”.
Wait, the laptop contents are widely available?That’s unbelievable, unsurprising and embarrassing all at the same time.

If he committed crimes, he should be charged, and he may well be. But this story is a case of FBI agents leaking to the press. Maybe they’re doing it to put pressure on the DOJ, maybe there’s some other motivation. But I’ll wait until he is actually charged before forming an opinion on the merits of those charges

If he committed crimes, he should be charged, and he may well be. But this story is a case of FBI agents leaking to the press. Maybe they’re doing it to put pressure on the DOJ, maybe there’s some other motivation. But I’ll wait until he is actually charged before forming an opinion on the merits of those charges

Seems like some crazy new thinking around here!!!!! Are you a witch or something like that? That's just crazy thinkin'!

I have the same concern as you. - all of these leaks.

I have the same concern as you. - all of these leaks.
I think there is far too much cynicism in this world. Nevertheless, one rule of thumb that has served me well in recent years is that, whenever I read an anonymously sourced article, I ask myself who is leaking this information and what they are trying to accomplish

Seems like some crazy new thinking around here!!!!! Are you a witch or something like that? That's just crazy thinkin'!
For the record, I'm not saying you should never form an opinion on issues until criminal charges are filed. I think Hunter is a Grade A ####-up. I think Trump is an awful human being. Those things can be true independent of their criminal exposure.

But on the specific question of their liability for the crimes for which they're being investigated, I'm not a lawyer and I don't know if they're guilty. An indictment will shed some light on that question, though of course it will be one-sided and not a definitive answer. But hopefully as more facts come out, we will all be able to form opinions as to what happened and whether it rises to the level of a crime.

I think it's always useful in these situations to ask ourselves what facts we actually know with reasonable certainty. Something reported in an anonymously sourced article doesn't count. (Though if, as in the case of Herschel Walker's latest accuser, the person has literal receipts, that provides a hell of a lot more certainty). And of course, in more complex legal cases, you also need to know the relevant law, which the vast majority of us don't. I mean, whatever disputes there may have been about the facts of the OJ case, everyone knew that if he did it, it was murder. But if you're talking about stealing classified documents or whatever it is Hunter ends up getting accused of, I'm going to wait until actual lawyers state clearly whether they think a crime was committed under the relevant law.

Interesting comment, as Phil Griffin (MSNBC) noted that they didn't cover it because he was never arrested (just playing off your comment here). Good to know the new criteria for news coverage:

Blue Team - must be arrested.
Red Team - one anonymous source.

Hunter's a tool box, but it's nothing that moves the needle one way or the other...it's process crimes. That being said, if he ever runs...I'm not voting for him.

Interesting comment, as Phil Griffin (MSNBC) noted that they didn't cover it because he was never arrested (just playing off your comment here). Good to know the new criteria for news coverage:

The leftist cartel has taken over mainstream media, universities, social media, the Justice department and the fbi and is at war with the right. They are about half way to instilling a corporate-government totalitarian control over what constitutes 'the truth' as we are already bowing down to the absurdly stupid and dangerous gender ideology.

The leftist cartel has taken over mainstream media, universities, social media, the Justice department and the fbi and is at war with the right. They are about half way to instilling a corporate-government totalitarian control over what constitutes 'the truth' as we are already bowing down to the absurdly stupid and dangerous gender ideology.

What is a women?

Link

Link

Liberal tactics are so lame and so old. Belittle, mock, snarkiness, unengaging. Then sick their corporate censors on them in social media and threaten their jobs. And if those all fail sick the feds on them. We have already entered an age of corporate-government censorship under the guise of 'misinformation' and 'hate' speech which now encompasses anything that goes against the politically correct narrative. The left have graduated from pure communism and are using fascist tactics. Of course it is funny to leftists. They don't have to worry for now about losing their job, getting good grades, getting accepted at Universities, being targeted for prosecution, threatening to have their parental rights taken away.

It is beyond serious and I hope to see more angry minorities finally realize what a preverted ideogy the left is advancing. It has already started in Flint where their large Muslim population has revolted against the sexualization of their kids in schools. I imagine Hispanics will soon follow and so will African-Americans. The question is does the left feel more empowered to use the brut force of government or will they backtrack for a later assault on our freedoms and culture? Minorities will realize, the white vs. POC is not the end game. It is perversion and communistic authoritarianism vs. traditional institutions and freedom and true equality.

Hunter's a tool box, but it's nothing that moves the needle one way or the other...it's process crimes. That being said, if he ever runs...I'm not voting for him.
What knowledge, skill, value or product did he possess that a number of our adversaries were willing to pay him millions of dollars for?

What knowledge, skill, value or product did he possess that a number of our adversaries were willing to pay him millions of dollars for?

Any federal employee would be fired on the spot for such a conflict of interest.

None. He may have even done something illegal. Investigate (seems he is being investigated)...arrest and jail him if found guilty. Doesn't seem he moves the needle because he isn't really involved in much other than trading on his dad's name. He holds no office...does nothing in his dad's administration.

Don't know. Don't really care. His name alone (like all people of power) opens doors around the world that normally wouldn't be open for those without the name. That's the way it is; that's the way it always will be. Hunter's a tool box.....and I won't vote for him if he runs. If he doesn't run for anything....I guess if I see him on the side of the road with a flat tire, I won't stop to help.....but other than that....Meh.

None. He may have even done something illegal. Investigate (seems he is being investigated)...arrest and jail him if found guilty. Doesn't seem he moves the needle because he isn't really involved in much other than trading on his dad's name. He holds no office...does nothing in his dad's administration.
As we've seen when it comes to folks like him there are two justice systems. Hell never be charged.

Any federal employee would be fired on the spot for such a conflict of interest.
Not to mention it was clear FARA violations which they railroaded Flynn and Manafort on.

Don't know. Don't really care. His name alone (like all people of power) opens doors around the world that normally wouldn't be open for those without the name. That's the way it is; that's the way it always will be. Hunter's a tool box.....and I won't vote for him if he runs. If he doesn't run for anything....I guess if I see him on the side of the road with a flat tire, I won't stop to help.....but other than that....Meh.
Sure, just allow a major loophole for corruption when it is your side of the political isle. It is a far biggest issue than you are letting on.

Not to mention it was clear FARA violations which they railroaded Flynn and Manafort on.

Hunter is awful...but at this point has zero connection to our government or his father's administration. The comparison to people like Flynn and Manafort are odd as they were actual federal employees and part of an administration.

Sure, just allow a major loophole for corruption when it is your side of the political isle. It is a far biggest issue than you are letting on.

My side is the Center. EVERY issue from the cheerleaders on the sides that bookmark me is a big issue. The obsession over nailing Hunter Biden to the wall ranks up there with trying to nail the Trump children to the wall for anything they've ever done. It's a non issue.

Link

Liberal tactics are so lame and so old. Belittle, mock, snarkiness, unengaging. Then sick their corporate censors on them in social media and threaten their jobs. And if those all fail sick the feds on them. We have already entered an age of corporate-government censorship under the guise of 'misinformation' and 'hate' speech which now encompasses anything that goes against the politically correct narrative. The left have graduated from pure communism and are using fascist tactics. Of course it is funny to leftists. They don't have to worry for now about losing their job, getting good grades, getting accepted at Universities, being targeted for prosecution, threatening to have their parental rights taken away.

It is beyond serious and I hope to see more angry minorities finally realize what a preverted ideogy the left is advancing. It has already started in Flint where their large Muslim population has revolted against the sexualization of their kids in schools. I imagine Hispanics will soon follow and so will African-Americans. The question is does the left feel more empowered to use the brut force of government or will they backtrack for a later assault on our freedoms and culture? Minorities will realize, the white vs. POC is not the end game. It is perversion and communistic authoritarianism vs. traditional institutions and freedom and true equality.
Wow, I poked fun at your overwrought language, but you sure showed me! You must be a real hit at parties.

By the way, before this post I was 90% sure you had me on ignore. No such luck

Hunter is awful...but at this point has zero connection to our government or his father's administration. The comparison to people like Flynn and Manafort are odd as they were actual federal employees and part of an administration.

Not true. It is a clear ethics violation by Joe Biden. Any federal employee would be fired for it. You can not have family members accepting money from people you have dealings with.

Not true. It is a clear ethics violation by Joe Biden. Any federal employee would be fired for it. You can not have family members accepting money from people you have dealings with.

Still "Meh". These family dealings while people are in office; they happen all the time. It's a non issue. Noone gets punished for it. Why should Hunter?

Still "Meh". These family dealings while people are in office; they happen all the time. It's a non issue. Noone gets punished for it. Why should Hunter?
Total BS. This does not happen all the time. There is no ethics panel who would allow such corruption.

Users who are viewing this thread