What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I am glad I didn't TRADE FOR..... (1 Viewer)

Black

Footballguy
I am glad I didn't TRADE FOR.....

Willis McGahee

Willie Parker

Joe Addai

Waddaya got?

Last edited by a moderator:
Redraft league, almost traded for Tim Hightower 2 days before he was named the "starter". Kicked myself for days, esp. after the STL game. Now, I don't really care, at all.

Also passed on trading for Clinton Portis during his week 10 bye. The price was ridiculously high, and I would've missed the playoffs had I started him week 13.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADDAI and his nice late season schedule. He's awful, overrated and injury prone. The only way he's on my team next year is as a #3 rb.

Julius Jones.

I backed out on a deal before the season started and then went back after him in mid-season but the owner didn't want to deal him. About a game or 2 later Julius was barely playing.

i finished 1st with 10 wins and 4 losses and most points in the league.

thats the good part.

i can only kick my own #### for trading after 3 weeks

turner and fitz for addai and santonio :bs: :shrug: :own3d: :crazy: :censored: :eek: :devil: :)

Roy Williams

.... tried for 2 weeks before the season started, and for the first 4-5 weeks during the season.

i got shot down each & every time, thank god.

i can only kick my own #### for trading after 3 weeksturner and fitz for addai and santonio
:confused: what would have made you do something like that?
very fair question. it was after wk 3.1. i wasnt sold on turner and he had a tough sched2. addai had a cakewalk sched3. i was high on santonio preseason4. i had anjuan and i didnt want two cardinals :rolleyes: 5. i like trading6. im a fricken idiot

Generalnug said:
Rear Naked Choke said:
Generalnug said:
i can only kick my own #### for trading after 3 weeksturner and fitz for addai and santonio
:goodposting: what would have made you do something like that?
very fair question. it was after wk 3.1. i wasnt sold on turner and he had a tough sched2. addai had a cakewalk sched3. i was high on santonio preseason4. i had anjuan and i didnt want two cardinals :rolleyes: 5. i like trading6. im a fricken idiot
I was high on Santonio preseason too. Took him with my 2nd rounder (my draft you keep a player as your 1st rnder, 2nd rounder you steal from a team) as I really had no other choice. I won the championship last year so had to choose from the worst roster.About traded CJ3 and LenDale for LT.

Burning Sensation said:
Brandon Marshall in dynasty. I was ready to sell the farm after week 2, but his off field shenanigans scared me.
:goodposting: almost did the same for Jay Cutler (he's been good, just not worth the farm)Jason Campbell @ around week 4Clinton PortisBrandon JacobsLTAddai

Went after Chad Johnson pretty hard during the offseason trying to put him in with Braylon and Colson (16 team Dynasty). Thought I might be getting a three headed monster at WR. Ended up landing Boldin instead....very happy with the outcome.

I chased Plax and Santana Moss from the same owner a week before Plax got "lead poisoning". Wasn't able to get a deal done for either as the owner was asking an inflated price.

I'm still weak at WR (TO, Housh and Santonio) but I'm still playing!

leave a whisper said:
Roy Williams.... tried for 2 weeks before the season started, and for the first 4-5 weeks during the season. i got shot down each & every time, thank god.
I actually traded for Roy who of course has done squat. I did get Matt Ryan in the deal for Ronnie Brown and Hines Ward. I am still holding out hope on Roy in the long run.I tried to trade Westy for SJax early in the year; glad that one didn't go through.

Black said:
I am glad I didn't TRADE FOR.....Willis McGaheeWillie ParkerJoe AddaiWaddaya got?
Chris ChambersI had aquired Rivers in Week 4, Chambers had scored a TD in three straight, I offered Roddy White straight up for Chambers and thank God was rejected, I have been very grateful ever since, would have ate at me every week.

Drew Brees.

I thought I had plenty of rbs so I offered Forte for Brees and was shot down. This is our first week of playoffs and Brees was not a huge step up from what I normally get from my qb spot. Forte was a must start this week now that Gore playing is in question.

Marshawn Lynch and Schaub

earlier in the year, I was wracked with injuries, having lost Romo and Addai. Guy offers me Lynch and Schaub for DeAngelo and MJD.

I stuck to my guys, and took a chance on Hillis and Pierre Thomas and at qb rotated between Edwards and Shaun Hill.

A few weeks ago that guy dropped Schaub and I snatched him up as a backup to Romo.

Short term the trade would have helped me, but long term I am now in the championship and a prohibitive favorite.

Black said:
I am glad I didn't TRADE FOR.....
Laurence Maroney.Offered a 2nd and 7th round pick in the weeks leading up to the start of the season in a dynasty league. Glad the other owner didn't accept the offer.

Users who are viewing this thread