What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I like this note from Draftsharks (1 Viewer)

Joe T

Footballguy
** Falcons CB DeAngelo Hall won the NFL's Fastest Man Competition in Honolulu, edging out Texans WR Jerome Mathis in the 40-yard dash. Rounding out the field were Panthers WR Steve Smith, Colts FS Bob Sanders, and Bills P (yes, punter) Brian Moorman. Hall, who was reportedly clocked at 4.15 two years ago on an indoor track, barely beat Mathis in a photo finish. Hall was losing ground at the end, and in a 60-yard dash Mathis would have completely blown his doors off.
'blown his doors off' is good writing and it makes me laugh. :thumbup:

Dude,

I like your picture of the original Pitfall! I thought I was the only guy who may be old enough here to have played it!

** Falcons CB DeAngelo Hall won the NFL's Fastest Man Competition in Honolulu, edging out Texans WR Jerome Mathis in the 40-yard dash. Rounding out the field were Panthers WR Steve Smith, Colts FS Bob Sanders, and Bills P (yes, punter) Brian Moorman. Hall, who was reportedly clocked at 4.15 two years ago on an indoor track, barely beat Mathis in a photo finish. Hall was losing ground at the end, and in a 60-yard dash Mathis would have completely blown his doors off.
Over 30 yards, I think Brian Moorman probably could have beat any of those guys.

Over 30 yards, I think Brian Moorman probably could have beat any of those guys.
Tell me more about this punter who can outrun these guys.Also, tell me more about how a 40 yard dash isn't "over 30 yards"

Dude,

I like your picture of the original Pitfall! I thought I was the only guy who may be old enough here to have played it!
How'd you make out that that's pitfall? good eyesI liked that game too but excite bike was my fave

Tell me more about this punter who can outrun these guys.Also, tell me more about how a 40 yard dash isn't "over 30 yards"
Hmm...well, lets consult dictionary.comov-er

6. So as to cover

In other words: If the race were only 30 yards, Moorman would have won.

In other words: OVER(a distance of) 30 yards, I think Brian Moorman probably could have beat any of those guys.

Hmm...well, lets consult dictionary.comov-er

6. So as to cover

In other words: If the race were only 30 yards, Moorman would have won.

In other words: OVER(a distance of) 30 yards, I think Brian Moorman probably could have beat any of those guys.
:loco:

Dude,

I like your picture of the original  Pitfall! I thought I was the only guy who may be old enough here to have played it!
How'd you make out that that's pitfall? good eyesI liked that game too but excite bike was my fave
I noticed it to. It's the Pitfall guy when he does the three jumps on the three crocodiles heads isn't it?

im kind of amazed that people have never seen joe t's avatar

dude has to have thousands of posts

maybe they are mostly in the ffa

Dude,

who doesn't know that is pitfall? :popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread