What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I loosened the top of the ketchup bottle.... (1 Viewer)

Not if it is Heinz--the cap will fall off and then there will be a slow, slow run....

You needed to water it down at bit for this trick to work.

Not if it is Heinz--the cap will fall off and then there will be a slow, slow run....

It's the squeeze bottle.....it will work, I tested it. Thanks for the tip though....how do you know about this stuff?????

If your definition of hilarity is her kicking your ### for being such a putz, you are correct.
I have not considered that possibility......Hmmmm....I can always blame my 2 year old daughter.... :pickle:
Good plan in theory, but said 2 year old could probably kick your ### too.

so when my wife uses it, half the bottle will come out......hilarity will ensue.... :lol:
The best prank I pulled on the wife was putting a raw egg on top of the pile of hard boiled eggs. Only wish I could have seen t happen. The phone call I got was not as funny as what happened i guarantee.

I personally prefer leaning boxes of food and other items against the inside of the cabinet door. When door is opened hilarity ensues.

I like to put red food coloring in empty NyQuil bottles...freakouts ensue(oh my god somethings wrong with this stuff :X )
I used to put blue Kool-aid in windex bottles and spray it in my mouth.....hilarity always ensued....

It's the squeeze bottle.....it will work, I tested it. Thanks for the tip though....how do you know about this stuff?????
Because I am one of those guys that tapes closed the sprayer on the kitchen sinkand asks my wife to get me a glass of water.

Hey after 18 years, you would think she would learn, but she falls for it every time....

A fun joke for the wife is saran wrap on the toilet seat. Make sure you saran wrap under the seat and put the seat down. Hilarious :lmao:

If there are no results by tonight I will abort this mission......
You may want to try sending fake emails as an ex-boyfriend that wants to hook up. That always gets 'em.

Because I am one of those guys that tapes closed the sprayer on the kitchen sinkand asks my wife to get me a glass of water.

Hey after 18 years, you would think she would learn, but she falls for it every time....
:lmao: I pulled that one off a couple times.

Fake snakes hidden around the house is my current trick.

Users who are viewing this thread