What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I survived Jamal Charles thread! (1 Viewer)

Verminator

Footballguy
If you played against Jamal Charles and WON, post your miraculous story here!

I won my quarterfinal match-up playing against Charles in a PPR league!

I won on the strength of Foles, Lacy, Stacy, Jeffery, C Johnson, and Hauscha.

My opponent had Charles, Brees, and J Nelson, but also was burned by A Brown, Pitta is not doing much, and started J Simpson.

I survived Jamal Charles AND starting Shane Vereen over Ryan Matthews, by 2 points and it came down to the very last play of Monday Night Football (my opponent had Calvin Johnson).

"I SURVIVED JAMAL CHARLES"

Week 15, 2013

I'd look into making them, unfortunately only like 10 people would be able to wear it.

I have a sneaky suspicion there won't be much activity in this thread, so I felt like I would throw in a worthless post to bring the numbers up a bit.

charles was worth 61 points in my league. i still won by 22.

nick foles and desean jackson were pretty good for me.

JC owner went down in our league with the team putting up the second most points this week (our SB is week 17 so out of 8 teams.)

Even better is the owner is the biggest jackass I know.

Lost by 2.1 with Charles. Seattle's D and Greg Freaking Jennings did me in. Second highest point total of the year too.

I won 162.96-141.42. .5 ppr league. I had Foles, McCoy, Stacy, Marshall, Djax, V. Davis, Forbath and KC vs Ben (he lost Rodgers), Charles, CJ2K, Gordon, Decker, Witten, Gostkowski and SF. Someone in my league went and looked at all the weekly results back to 2002 (01' didn't have weekly results and in 00' we used the good old newspaper) and their were only three higher scores than my opponents that resulted in a loss. Bet he's a little upset.

Charles beat me in one, but I did manage to survive in another league. In the one I lost I was the second highest scoring team, but bounced from the playoffs. In the one I won, I can credit K. Wright and J. Todman for really stepping it up.

arctic_panzer_wolf said:
I won 162.96-141.42. .5 ppr league. I had Foles, McCoy, Stacy, Marshall, Djax, V. Davis, Forbath and KC vs Ben (he lost Rodgers), Charles, CJ2K, Gordon, Decker, Witten, Gostkowski and SF. Someone in my league went and looked at all the weekly results back to 2002 (01' didn't have weekly results and in 00' we used the good old newspaper) and their were only three higher scores than my opponents that resulted in a loss. Bet he's a little upset.
In the league I had Charles in I scored the 8th highest points going back to 2004. I beat my opponent by 9 and he scored the 12th highest ever. In the other semifinal game, both teams combined didn't match my opponents total.

Users who are viewing this thread