What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP assistance (1 Viewer)

-OZ-

Footballguy
In various leagues:Bryant Young - looking great this year, but playing against the Indy OL and Peyton, meaning low chance of sacksvs.Tony Hargrove - what's up with him? Against Seattle, would be a fair matchup, but is he even starting / playing most of the game?Mark Brown, Jets LB - good week last week, Jets D will be on the field a lotvs.Teddy Lehman - I like the guy, but is he playing / starting... etc.vs.James Davis - if Lehman doesn't, he will, against the Ravens = tackles...Adrian Wilson - against Carolinavs.Deke Cooper - against CincyOrpheus Roye - good year, against da Bears...vs. Paul Spicer - having a great year, but Palmer won't get sacked muchBrian Simmons - against the Jags, lots of running = tackles, right?vs.Marlon Greenwood - against Titans, lots of passes to the TEs, not sure that helps himThanks, and as usual, will answer yours.

Young - been getting tackles in addition to sacks. james should be running a lot.Brown - easy pick with barton out.Wilson - should rack up tackles with davis and foster running at them all day, although deke is also a legit starter.Roye - has earned every week starting status.Simmons - the better talent and greenwood has been pretty weak for being in a high tackle position.

Last edited by a moderator:
Young - been getting tackles in addition to sacks. james should be running a lot.

Brown - easy pick with barton out.

Wilson - should rack up tackles with davis and foster running at them all day, although deke is also a legit starter.

Roye - has earned every week starting status.

Simmons - the better talent and greenwood has been pretty weak for being in a high tackle position.
Thanks. :thumbup: With the exception of Simmons, you named all the guys I tentatively put in.

On Brown - good news, I wasn't sure, that does make it easy.

I could also use Aaron Smith instead of Roye, but Smith has been abysmal this year.

just to be clear, barton is not officially listed as out, but everything i read said that his ankle injury was probably one that would cost him more than one game - he has missed practice all week and it has been reported that he is likely out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread