What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP Critique? (1 Viewer)

Beaumont

Footballguy
In a brand new league (16 team, IDP dynasty league w/ 35 man roster and 90 year sal cap) we just wrapped up a slow auction. I chose to invest heavily in vets and sit out the rookie draft (i.e., I saved no dough). I for practical purposes am done ...

We start 8 IDP, min 2 max 3 at each spot.

I would love any input available. This was my first shot at IDP. Thanks!

Here is my D and what I plan to do with them (prospective starters in bold):

19. DL S. Rice

20. L. Little

21. D. Howard

22. R. Coleman

23. LB Al Wilson

24. M. Greenwood

25. J. Trotter

26. L. Foote

27. Lemar Marshall

28. C. Watson

29. O. Huff

30. DB A. Archuleta

31. B. Sanders

32. S. Jones

33. K. Lucas

34. Deion Grant

35. D. Bly

Others on my roster as of now:

DL:

R. Sims

LB:

B. Short

M. Stewart

S. Williams

DB:

B. Jue

I. Brashir

D. Carpenter

K. Davis

Those I plan to place on Practice Squad:

C. Bockwoldt

G. Hayes

Dontarrious Thomas

E.J. Henderson

Demorrio Williams

Tank Williams

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much of a critic, but I will say that you'll be glad you landed Morlon Greenwood. I see Greenwood having a fantastic season in that Houston LB-friendly system. Greenwood in my estimation is up for a top 8 season.

Not much of a critic, but I will say that you'll be glad you landed Morlon Greenwood.  I see Greenwood having a fantastic season in that Houston LB-friendly system.  Greenwood in my estimation is up for a top 8 season.
I absolutely agree ... I am hoping for Greenwood to put up Sharperesque numbers ... at least from a tackling standpoint (he seems to be a tackling machine but not a big play guy) ...Thanks for the input ... lotsa views and no other comments ... i guess Im somewhat OK, but not knockin anyones socks off ...

Interestingly I traded Bradie James, Landon Johnson, D.J. Williams, Niko Koutavidas and Donovin Darius for 2006 1st and 2nd round picks (and some other players) ...

So Ive got some opportunity for next years draft ...

I'll get to it, but I'm heavilly involved in several drafts myself right now.... eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread