What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP dynasty rankings - LB (1 Viewer)

It means I'm interested in hearing about Quincy Black too (picked him up in a dynasty league and was happy with his week 1 production).It is like I'm sitting and excitedly eating my popcorn in anticipation of the beginning of a movie.
K I figured as much, along the lines of TO "Get ya popcorn ready"But for some reason I saw it as negative look on Black...stupid emoticons.I never really had interest in him until another owner in my dynasty league below asked what pick/LB I would want for Bess. Black & Kerrigan caught my eye from his roster.

What do you guys see Quincy Black and Ryan Kerrigan doing this year & into the future?
Black is athletic (41" vertical, 10'4" broad jump, 4.42 40 at the combine) but he's never really shown the instincts, the technique or the fire to join the elite IMO. It's worth noting that coach Raheem Morris called him out publicly for less than stellar play despite the numbers. On the bright side, he seldom comes off the field so he should be good for 4-5 solos/game and an assist. Don't expect many big plays, however. I'm not as bullish on this guy as a lot of people seem to be.Kerrigan is handicapped somewhat by playing OLB in a 3-4 but I like this guy. You love to hear about players who spend their day off watching film and lifting weights. :thumbup: He's got a great motor, a huge repertoire of pass-rush moves, a high football IQ and he'll be gold if he ever gets DE designation. He's obviously not going to be getting pick-sixes every week, but I think you can look forward to a surprisingly high number of big plays, especially sack-cum-forced fumbles. I'd temper expectations for this year, but he's got a very high floor, if not ceiling, down the road.

What do you guys see Quincy Black and Ryan Kerrigan doing this year & into the future?
Black is athletic (41" vertical, 10'4" broad jump, 4.42 40 at the combine) but he's never really shown the instincts, the technique or the fire to join the elite IMO. It's worth noting that coach Raheem Morris called him out publicly for less than stellar play despite the numbers. On the bright side, he seldom comes off the field so he should be good for 4-5 solos/game and an assist. Don't expect many big plays, however. I'm not as bullish on this guy as a lot of people seem to be.Kerrigan is handicapped somewhat by playing OLB in a 3-4 but I like this guy. You love to hear about players who spend their day off watching film and lifting weights. :thumbup: He's got a great motor, a huge repertoire of pass-rush moves, a high football IQ and he'll be gold if he ever gets DE designation. He's obviously not going to be getting pick-sixes every week, but I think you can look forward to a surprisingly high number of big plays, especially sack-cum-forced fumbles. I'd temper expectations for this year, but he's got a very high floor, if not ceiling, down the road.
Kerrigan is DE eligible on ESPN.

Users who are viewing this thread