What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP injuries (1 Viewer)

Aaron Rudnicki

Keep Walking™
Staff member
Takeo Spikes was taken off the field in a lot of pain and may have injured his Achilles today.Rodney Harrison suffered what appeared to be a broken leg in the Steelers game and was carted off the field.

Bills | Spikes may Have Torn Achilles' TendonSun, 25 Sep 2005 18:24:25 -0700Matt Winkeljohn, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports the Buffalo Bills fear that LB Takeo Spikes (Achilles') suffered a torn Achilles' tendon during the team's Week 3 game. He slammed his helmet to the turf following the injury, knowing that when the news becomes final upon further examination Monday, Sept. 26, it's not likely to be good.

The Associated Press reports Arizona Cardinals CB Antrel Rolle (left knee) suffered a knee injury during the second half of the team's Week 3 game.

NYG pulled Gibril Wilson and Reggie Torbor at the end of the game against the Chargers for "mental mistakes"Supposedly, both will be back starting this week.The New York papers say Griessen might be in the mix at WLB this week.Emmons moving over to SLBWilson is safe (for now)More news to come after Wednesdays practice.Torbor might be out as a starter. They are blaming him for alot of the defensive failures right now. :pics:

Takeo Spikes was taken off the field in a lot of pain and may have injured his Achilles today.

Rodney Harrison suffered what appeared to be a broken leg in the Steelers game and was carted off the field.
I had Spikes AND Harrison on my team. We start five IDPs (LB, DB, DL and two flex) so I essentially lost 40% of my starting squad. So I'm basically screwed and will be playing waiver-wire roulette the rest of the season.

Takeo Spikes was taken off the field in a lot of pain and may have injured his Achilles today.

Rodney Harrison suffered what appeared to be a broken leg in the Steelers game and was carted off the field.
I had Spikes AND Harrison on my team. We start five IDPs (LB, DB, DL and two flex) so I essentially lost 40% of my starting squad. So I'm basically screwed and will be playing waiver-wire roulette the rest of the season.
The bench and waiver wire is where the good FF players will show up at. Anyone can pick a top player but what seperates people is the backups and waivers.If you don't expect injuries on your FF team and prepare for them then sometimes people get what they deserve. Not saying this is the case for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Madieu Williams injured his shoulder in practice Friday and he will be a game time decision. He will be listed as questionable.

Published Thu Oct 13 9:45:00 a.m. ET 2005 (Rotoworld) DE Patrick Kerney (abdomen) did not practice yesterday and is questionable for Sunday's game.Impact: Kerney suffered the injury in last week's loss to the Patriots. Rookie DE Chauncey Davis would start in his place.

Rotoworld:Oct. 15, 2005 - 12:32 pm et Mike Doss suffered an undisclosed injury to his right leg when he slipped on the grass near the end of practice and did not return.Doss is a solid IDP-league option when healthy. He's racked up 25 tackles and an interception in four games. Source: Indianapolis Star anyone hearing anything new about this?

Dan Morgan has a shoulder injury... on bye this week, so info will be sparse, but next week double check his condition.

Gibril Wilson is questionable with an ankle injury. Not looking good at this point.
this is the latest I heardGiants | Wilson Returns to Practice, Should be Fine Week 7

Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:18:42 -0700

New York Giants S Gibril Wilson (ankle) returned to fully participate during practice Thursday, Oct. 20 and should not miss any more time due to an ankle injury.

Gibril Wilson is questionable with an ankle injury.  Not looking good at this point.
this is the latest I heardGiants | Wilson Returns to Practice, Should be Fine Week 7

Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:18:42 -0700

New York Giants S Gibril Wilson (ankle) returned to fully participate during practice Thursday, Oct. 20 and should not miss any more time due to an ankle injury.
Great news :thumbup: Thanks for the update

any word on kiel?
Found this at myfantasyleague.com:(KFFL) San Diego Chargers SS Terrence Kiel (ankle) practiced Friday, Oct. 21, and is questionable for the Week 7 game against the Philadelphia Eagles Sunday, Oct. 23. Kiel is expected to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
any word on kiel?
There's something wrong with Kiel? I need to know quickly because my only non-starting safety is on bye and I won't be able to pick up anyone else once the game starts tonight :shock:
Per KFFLChargers | Kiel Practices, Questionable for Week 7

Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:53:25 -0700

San Diego Chargers SS Terrence Kiel (ankle) practiced Friday, Oct. 21, and is questionable for the Week 7 game against the Philadelphia Eagles Sunday, Oct. 23. Kiel is expected to play.

Anything new on Kiel?  My other option is Eric Coleman... :unsure:
another week of questionable for kiel. any updates or gtd?
KFFLChargers | Kiel Misses Practice, Not Expected for Week 9

Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:30:31 -0800

San Diego Chargers SS Terrence Kiel (ankle) did not practice Friday, Nov. 4, and is questionable for Week 9. Kiel is not expected to play

Anything new on Kiel?  My other option is Eric Coleman... :unsure:
another week of questionable for kiel. any updates or gtd?
KFFLChargers | Kiel Misses Practice, Not Expected for Week 9

Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:30:31 -0800

San Diego Chargers SS Terrence Kiel (ankle) did not practice Friday, Nov. 4, and is questionable for Week 9. Kiel is not expected to play
thx again man

Anyone know more info on Terrence McGee DB Buffalo? He's listed as questionable and I'm wondering if he's going to be available for this weekend's game. Thanks!

Anyone know more info on Terrence McGee DB Buffalo? He's listed as questionable and I'm wondering if he's going to be available for this weekend's game. Thanks!
This is the latest I've read Bills | McGee practices, questionable for Week 10

Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:22:09 -0800

Buffalo Bills CB Terrence McGee (hamstring) practiced Friday, Nov. 11, and is questionable for Week 10. McGee is expected to play.

KFFL

Users who are viewing this thread