What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP Sleeper of the Week (1 Viewer)

Donnybrook

Footballguy
My guts says to go with Derrick Burgess vs his old team. Gimmie yours. (Sleeper = < top 20 player)

Last edited by a moderator:
My guts says to go with Derrick Burgess vs his old team.

Gimmie yours. (Sleeper = < top 20 player)
First of all, define "< top 20 player." Based on this weeks IDP rankings, I can name 10.

First of all, define "< top 20 player."  Based on this weeks IDP rankings, I can name 10.
Sure, based on this weeks ranking sounds OK to me. I just don’t want people to list players that are household names. Just give me the name of one player that you think will out perform their ranking.I honestly expect most prediction (including my own) will be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Monte Beisel vs. PIT
Excellent match up, good pick. :thumbup:
Also, you didn't want "household" names but, Urlacher is rated way too low this week, as well.
Hell yeah he is!!! Urlacher is going to have a career year....He is a tackling machine....Even against cinci he will be beating up Johnson and Palmer all afternoon...Here's to the best LB in the league!Go "B" :football:

Kawika Mitchell, LB, KC Chiefs.Even though he is listed fairly high on the projections, I still consider him a sleeper, because he is not yet a househould name.I also like Klye Vanden Bosch. I know he had 3 sacks last week, but I think he'll have another good week against the Rams.

OAK S Stuart Schweigert at PHI :bag:
I think I read somewhere that Schweigert gets yanked for Renaldo Hill when the Raiders run their nickle D. Since the Raiders will be playing primarily the nickle against the Eagles spread offense, you may want to keep on eye on Schweigert's playing time.I could also be dead wrong.

OAK S Stuart Schweigert at PHI :bag:
I think I read somewhere that Schweigert gets yanked for Renaldo Hill when the Raiders run their nickle D. Since the Raiders will be playing primarily the nickle against the Eagles spread offense, you may want to keep on eye on Schweigert's playing time.I could also be dead wrong.
thanks for the heads up... :bag: :bag: hell start any raider DB this week against the eagles

I'm taking a gamble on Shawn Springs CB WAS vs. his old team. Shaun Alexander said on NFL Total Access the other night that Darrell Jackson plans on giving him some serious competition. Even if he does get exploited, he could get a lot of solo tackles.

Nick Griessen , WLB Giants, should get the start this week and do well.
This is one situation I will monitor. May be his time away from starting (Albeit as MLB last year) will light a fire under him. As the WLB, he may prove to have better value than in the middle.Funny, Ourlords has him listed as 2nd string SLB.

Trevor Pryce or Courtney Brown. Jags left tackle situation is horrendous. RT Mo Williams and RG Chris Naeole are less than 100%.

Nick Griessen , WLB Giants, should get the start this week and do well.
This is one situation I will monitor. May be his time away from starting (Albeit as MLB last year) will light a fire under him. As the WLB, he may prove to have better value than in the middle.Funny, Ourlords has him listed as 2nd string SLB.
Had a solid game, beating out Gold and Wilson the Denver LB's I started.6 tackles/4 assists/1 fumble recovery.=19 points in our scoring system. He may be worth a pickup if he's available in your league.

Watch for Deion Sanders this week.... with Ed Reed and Ray Lewis hurting, it's prime-times chance to shine in prime-time

Users who are viewing this thread