What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP Waiver Wire Week 3 (1 Viewer)

Dacomish

Footballguy
Any players that seem to have jumped off the page who may be out there in your league this week?

A few DB's (All Safeties) I'm looking at in mine:

M.Edwards, T.B.
J.Holland, Mia
E.Jackson, Chi

Reports are popping up confirming a torn achilles for Tracy Walker. Rookie Kerby Joseph noted as next man up but the game sheet doesn't support that. Joseph is listed as zero snaps despite Walker going down midway through the Q1. Juju Hughes had 88% after zero in week 2 and 25% in week 1 and posted 5T 3A. Likely the guy I'll target. Anyone with better info on this game?

Reports are popping up confirming a torn achilles for Tracy Walker. Rookie Kerby Joseph noted as next man up but the game sheet doesn't support that. Joseph is listed as zero snaps despite Walker going down midway through the Q1. Juju Hughes had 88% after zero in week 2 and 25% in week 1 and posted 5T 3A. Likely the guy I'll target. Anyone with better info on this game?

All signs are pointing to Hughes and I have seen nothing on Joseph good or bad since camp.

LB Darrius Harris KC (until Gay is back)
DB Jaquan Johnson Buf (hyde done for the year and Poyer Hurt)
DB Josh Metellus Min (Smith is no spring chicken and appears Cine isnt ready)
LB Marcell Harris NyJ (no idea just a guess until we know more on williams)
DE Logan Hall TB (Hicks is old and hurt and Hall just needs more snaps)

M.Edwards, T.B.
I highlighted Edwards in my Deep Sleeper piece this past Tuesday. He really came through. With Poyer and Harrison Smith out, I made a last-minute trade for Edwards and it paid off. Looks like he'll continue to stuff the stat sheet in various ways even alongside Winfield.

I think the Browns may lean on more dime depending on the matchup and game flow, but Jacob Phillips probably just vaulted to a minimum 70% role. 3 of the next 4 matchups don't lend itself to much dime (ATL, NE, and BAL) so consider this a trial run, but in deep enough leagues this is an add now-ask questions later proposition.

Malcolm Rodriguez has increased from 61% to 73% to 76% and has decent numbers. Barnes isn't playing so it's pretty clear who they like in DET. Not watching a ton of games or highlights this year but I'd wager Rodriguez isn't going to go much higher percentage-wise unless (until!) Anzalone gets hurt.

Malcolm Rodriguez has increased from 61% to 73% to 76% and has decent numbers. Barnes isn't playing so it's pretty clear who they like in DET. Not watching a ton of games or highlights this year but I'd wager Rodriguez isn't going to go much higher percentage-wise unless (until!) Anzalone gets hurt.
Likely time to cut bait on Barnes

Appears Nick Cross has lost his job and didn't play many defensive snaps (if any last week). Looks like he can be cycled for the next DB off waivers.

Interesting that Forrest put up good numbers as well. Some were saying a return by Curl would wipe out Forrest's value.
Could be a fluke as Forrest was at 49% snap count and Curl was at 87%
Forrest played about 50% and Curl was almost full time at 95%. Washington did say that they want to keep Forrest on the field when Curl returns as he has played himself into a "role" on defense. I am a little bummed that his time was cut in half but I am still holding unless there is something on the wire that cant be passed up. They had zero issues with putting Curl right back out there at SS for the entire game.

Its too bad Anzelone is playing so well, for owners of Rodriguez. Ive watched him play and he is pretty impressive. His snap count has been creeping up slowly since week one. I am grabbing him in every league if possible.

Joe Schobert signed to the Titan's practice squad. Cunningham is hurt but not sure if he will miss any time. If they sign Schobert to the active roster, it could be something to watch if Cunningham is out.

Jacob Phillips is the obvious grab in Cleveland. However, I am also watching what they do with Sione Takitaki and Tony Fields. Especially since JOK is nursing a groin injury that could keep him out. Takitaki's snap count doubled after the two injuries.

Josh Bynes played a little over 70% this past week. If they continue to play him more he would be a solid pick-up. All that guy does is put up points when he gets the time to do it.

I may be the only person who thinks Troy Reeder is going to emerge at some point for the Chargers. Tranquill is injury prone and Murray is still sputtering. The defensive coordinator for the Chargers wanted Reeder. They were both on the Rams together. I'm a little surprised we haven't seen him yet.

Users who are viewing this thread