What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IF (and it's a huge IF) R. Bush plays in Houston (1 Viewer)

KCC

Footballguy
What do the sharks think of the potential of Reggie Bush if he's in a Texans uniform his first year?

IIC, there was a thread last week quoting Houston management as saying that they would likely use Bush in a limited role with Davis as the primary back. I though they said they wanted him to get 10-12 carries a game plus whatever receptions he got on top of that. So I suspect the the plan for Year 1 (if that's an accurate assessment) was to utilize him a lot like Westbrook in his first year or two in Philly.

The head coach isnt even hired yet. How can we predict stats for him?Id imagine any team that drafts him will be looking for 10-15 carries a game, 4-6 recepetions per game, and him handling the PR/KR duties. So 18-25 touches a game.

Any early TD/yards predictions?
2200/19 for USC
:lmao:
If he goes to Houston, it will be a major cluster ####. They are loaded with RB talent. Picture a Chris Perry or Chris Henry fantasy situation.Redraft wise Bush would be a late 4th rounder for me, behind two other rookie RBs. Dynasty wise, I'd be trading the pick for a fantasy RB1 in a solid situation. I'd trade Bush for Caddy straight up if pressed, but suspect I could get another good player thrown into the mix.

What do the sharks think of the potential of Reggie Bush if he's in a Texans uniform his first year?
I think that he will get the ball at least 20 times a game on offense only about 12-15 rushing though I could see Bush with these kind of numbers in his rookie season.850 rush

450 rec

11 tds

All the #s in this thread appear too low for my liking. 16 rookie RBs have totaled 1,600 yards. If Bush plays 16 games, I'd expect him to add to that list.

All the #s in this thread appear too low for my liking. 16 rookie RBs have totaled 1,600 yards. If Bush plays 16 games, I'd expect him to add to that list.
Only if he plays behind old man Martin.

Users who are viewing this thread