Love the layout for tivoli. The decor throughout the whole facility though is just not my thing. It would be nice if you had a balcony facing the pool area. For the summerlin, is the den what they have labeled as "dining room"? What's this room labeled "relax". Love the pool and common area a lot more although the outside area looks a little more compact. To me, it has more of a nice resort feel. Love how the gym faces the pool. I can see how walking across the parking lot would be a negative.
- Decor is just more modern and the vibe is better....music playing always and more "buzz" when ouside of your apartment. Weekly gatherings where guys have poker night, watch games, etc.
- I'd actually prefer an outward facing view/balcony over the pool....some rooms you get red rock mountain views, some you get Tivoli Village views and some you get a glimpse of the strip over the top of green trees as the view. But there are also some views of parking lots and side of buildings too, so I know where on the sitemap I'd need a place to not have that.
- The gym in this place is sick with probably 20 ft ceilings and it does look right out into the pool area.
- The feel of this place is actually much more resort. Huge Pool, BBQ and lounging areas in the center and all the apartments circled around it. So, it's all connected.
Tanager Dtown Summerlin:
- the decor is more professional and the vibe is just "quiet" and a little lifeless.
- Yep, the dining room is where I'd put my office (no windows sucks though)
- "Relax" is the outdoor balcony. No idea why they label it like that. Dumb.
- Majority of views in this building are gonna be overlooking the parking lot at some level. The outside units towards the mountains and baseball stadium likely will never come available (and I'm not even sure my layout would be on that side...probably reserved for the 2 and 3 BR units)
- The online pictures of the pool and gym make it look a lot nicer than it really is. Very underwhelming in person and small. And yeah not having connected to any of the buildings and basically it's own separate building stinks.
So the B1 with Tanager that the site has listed at $2450 is actually more like $3450?