What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If I were to move from Milwaukee? (** Now in Vegas with a Vasectomy **) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr. furley

Footballguy
I've heard terms like fade and buzz cut, flat top, crew cut, etc. but I've never had very short hair and just never really cared enough to know the differences. I could easily google it (and get bombarded with advertisements like poor @TheWalkmen :lol:), but it takes a village to keep this thread going.

So...what's a fade?

ETA: shtick answers welcome, and possibly preferred!
it's a fistfight these days

parasaurolophus

Footballguy
shuttled the kid all around town today. plus work. 😐

Also! Cut my own hair And beard. #1 all the way around. Easy. suck it money grabbing @offdee

Finally sitting down, drinking some coconut water and am going to watch survivor. Might fall asleep.
Need a new flowbee for Christmas?
nah. i've used the same wahl clippers for 25? years. thing is indestructible
I bet they would melt in a wildfire.

Tom Hagen

Footballguy
I've got a big weekend planned. Handing out trick or treat candy tonight and then my daughter has soccer games Saturday and Sunday. Wish me luck.

Zow

Footballguy
Woke up next to a young brunette* this morning that wasn't my wife. She had a big grin on her face like we got away with something. She's also subject to constant monitoring for her behaviors.

*She's 5, had a bad dream, and apparently was quiet enough to sneak into bed knowingly breaking our "no kids in mommy and daddy's bed rule."

Zow

Footballguy
I've got a big weekend planned. Handing out trick or treat candy tonight and then my daughter has soccer games Saturday and Sunday. Wish me luck.
Yeah I got two similar dates this weekend. Trunk or Treat tonight at their school and "real" Trick-or-Treating" 10/31.

Woke up next to a young brunette* this morning that wasn't my wife. She had a big grin on her face like we got away with something. She's also subject to constant monitoring for her behaviors.

*She's 5, had a bad dream, and apparently was quiet enough to sneak into bed knowingly breaking our "no kids in mommy and daddy's bed rule."
What did you give her for breakfast? Did you take her for a walk?

Drunken knight

Footballguy
Yeah.... wife has to go to a worksite tomorrow morning, so i am running daughter around for work and other activities. No social plans (which I am fine with). Daughter has practice on sunday... I will work and watch football.

oooo making fried chicken tonight or tomorrow. giddy up!

ChiefD

Footballguy
Yeah.... wife has to go to a worksite tomorrow morning, so i am running daughter around for work and other activities. No social plans (which I am fine with). Daughter has practice on sunday... I will work and watch football.

Homemade fried chicken is so underrated. People think it's so hard but I will put my homemade fried chicken against anyones.

You are probably more sophisticated than me, but I whip out the deep fryer and go to town. Easy as heck to do.

BroncoFreak_2K3

sucker for Orange

Homemade fried chicken is so underrated. People think it's so hard but I will put my homemade fried chicken against anyones.

You are probably more sophisticated than me, but I whip out the deep fryer and go to town. Easy as heck to do.
Learned my home-made friend chicken skills from my Grams...always done in a skillet.

ChiefD

Footballguy

Learned my home-made friend chicken skills from my Grams...always done in a skillet
I bet that's some good stuff. I'm more of a caveman when it comes to this kind of thing.

BroncoFreak_2K3

sucker for Orange

Learned my home-made friend chicken skills from my Grams...always done in a skillet
I bet that's some good stuff. I'm more of a caveman when it comes to this kind of thing.
It's a deep south family recipe. So so good. There is nothing that compares. Definitely part of her legacy she left us :heart:

Keerock

Caveman

👋

Drunken knight

Footballguy

soak in buttermilk overnight. I am going to add some of @Hot Sauce Guy 's thai pineapple hot sauce to that. just some seasonings in the dredging mix (likely some ground ginger and garlic powder).

Zow

Footballguy

I pulled the pro move of getting out the door before it was time for breakfast. She wasn't happy!

But, I did arrange for her to have transportation to where she needed to go this morning, so I'm not a total monster.

DA RAIDERS

willy t flyers
shuttled the kid all around town today. plus work. 😐

Also! Cut my own hair And beard. #1 all the way around. Easy. suck it money grabbing @offdee

Finally sitting down, drinking some coconut water and am going to watch survivor. Might fall asleep.
Need a new flowbee for Christmas?
nah. i've used the same wahl clippers for 25? years. thing is indestructible
I bet they would melt in a wildfire.
Seems mean.

I pulled the pro move of getting out the door before it was time for breakfast. She wasn't happy!

But, I did arrange for her to have transportation to where she needed to go this morning, so I'm not a total monster.
Whoa! I thought you were being funny and were speaking code for your dog sleeping with you. Hence the breakfast and walking questions. I’ll bow out of this conversation now.

Zow

Footballguy

Whoa! I thought you were being funny and were speaking code for your dog sleeping with you. Hence the breakfast and walking questions. I’ll bow out of this conversation now.
I was being funny and referencing my 5 year old daughter...

Ron Swanson

Footballguy

It's a deep south family recipe. So so good. There is nothing that compares. Definitely part of her legacy she left us :heart:
How 'bout sharing that recipe?

parasaurolophus

Footballguy

bro1ncos

IBL Representative
Has it been 30 days yet?

Is there a FBG appeal procedure to reduce a penalty or is this like the NFL where the appeal just goes to the same all mighty that issued the suspension?

Raisin Bran and 2% milk to start my day

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
Has it been 30 days yet?

Is there a FBG appeal procedure to reduce a penalty or is this like the NFL where the appeal just goes to the same all mighty that issued the suspension?

:confused: Not sure what you mean on the "all mighty". But original poster is out for a while. Talking about women and saying having sex with them as "riding her like a scooter" is not something we're going to have here. I know that's tame for the internet and some will laugh it off as "locker room talk". But that's not how we're going to try and run the forum.

bro1ncos

IBL Representative
Has it been 30 days yet?

:confused: Not sure what you mean on the "all mighty". But original poster is out for a while. Talking about women and saying having sex with them as "riding her like a scooter" is not something we're going to have here. I know that's tame for the internet and some will laugh it off as "locker room talk". But that's not how we're going to try and run the forum.

Just a joke. Completely understand the suspension. Your house, your rules

jwb

Footballguy
Going to see Armored Saint and WASP tonight.....should be some hot babes there.....

Wow - I saw them together (with Metallica) in 85. Curious as to the hot babe report. I just went to an Iron Maiden show, and was surprised at the number of young people.

FiredMartz

Footballguy
Going to see Armored Saint and WASP tonight.....should be some hot babes there.....

Wow - I saw them together (with Metallica) in 85. Curious as to the hot babe report. I just went to an Iron Maiden show, and was surprised at the number of young people.
Mostly 60 year old men in WASP shirts.....the ladies were about the same age and dressed to impress.....a lot of exposed stomachs....Armored Saint was great ...Jon Bush still has the pipes....Blackie looks meh but his voice is still great....and yes, if you're asking...they did play ANIMAL.....

Reactions: jwb

Hawks64

Footballguy

:goodposting: sharing is caring

BroncoFreak_2K3

sucker for Orange

:goodposting: sharing is caring
I'll have to find it. No problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread