What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ILB Rian Wallace, Steelers (1 Viewer)

redman

Footballguy
This guy is a low round (5) draft pick from a relatively small program (Temple), so I don't hold out a lot of hope of him playing a lot this year. However, he was reputed to be a beast, and his position does lead to a lot of tackles if he gets the PT. Does anyone have any information on this guy and his chances to start, or at least play a lot?

This guy is a low round (5) draft pick from a relatively small program (Temple), so I don't hold out a lot of hope of him playing a lot this year. However, he was reputed to be a beast, and his position does lead to a lot of tackles if he gets the PT.

Does anyone have any information on this guy and his chances to start, or at least play a lot?
I've only seen blurbs on him here and there but they've all been positive and he seems to be playing well. I'm keeping tabs on him.

This guy is a low round (5) draft pick from a relatively small program (Temple), so I don't hold out a lot of hope of him playing a lot this year.  However, he was reputed to be a beast, and his position does lead to a lot of tackles if he gets the PT. 

Does anyone have any information on this guy and his chances to start, or at least play a lot?
I've only seen blurbs on him here and there but they've all been positive and he seems to be playing well. I'm keeping tabs on him.
He's raw and fiery. He will see special teams this season unless there is an injury to Farrior and/or Foote.

Users who are viewing this thread