What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I'm 1/2 hour into The Aristocrats...Does it get (1 Viewer)

badmojo1006

Footballguy
Gilbert Gottfried was so waay over the line, that I laughed though I feel dirty...but other than that..it is kinda boring :yawn:

You DID see the magician didn't you? And the southpark clip? Those were the only ones that I thought were worth anything. Rest was definately :yawn:

Fast forward through everything except the Mime, Bob Saget, Sarah Silverman and South Park
Oh yeah, the mime was good too. That clip is all over the internet though...shouldn't need to suffer through the rest of the movie for that one.

You DID see the magician didn't you? And the southpark clip? Those were the only ones that I thought were worth anything. Rest was definately :yawn:
The Card Magician? Yeah, that was good. Southpark was good and Gottfried was great, but I fast forwarded through the rest of it

You DID see the magician didn't you?  And the southpark clip?  Those were the only ones that I thought were worth anything.  Rest was definately  :yawn:
The Card Magician? Yeah, that was good. Southpark was good and Gottfried was great, but I fast forwarded through the rest of it
If you missed Bob Saget and Sarah Silverman, you missed the best parts.

Dwight Schrute: The Aristocrats. A man and his wife and children go into the offices of a talent agency. And the talent agent says, 'describe your act.' And the man says something, really, really raunchy. And the town representative says, 'what do you call yourselves?' And the man says, 'The Aristocrats'. I mean truly repulsive acts.

Michael Scott: That is a very, very funny story.

This movie is about the art of story telling and comedy. You know it is about the telling of a joke where the purpose is to tell it as filthy as possible. Comedians entertain themselves with it. They don't know comedy?

TheAristocrat said:
If you were a half hour into me, I can assure you it would get better.
you bumped an 8yr old thread after you searched your username in the forum advanced search?

damn.

Users who are viewing this thread