What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I'm looking for long term value on my bench & who to cut. (1 Viewer)

Kittle Xpress

Footballguy
12 team redraft,  1 point per 15 yards,  .5 pt ppr

I currently have:

Chase Edmonds & Cam Akers on my bench.  Adrian Peterson & James White are available.  Who has the best long term value?  Cam Akers isn't doing anything, but he was injured & a lot of people were high on him at the beginning of the season, so I'm apprehensive about cutting him.  Peterson has been serviceable, but D'Andre Swift just had a break out game & Kerryon Johnson is still in the mix.  James White makes me nervous because Belichick switches running backs on a whim & guys go from first string to obscurity.

At WR I have M. Gallup, Diontae Johnson, & Henry Ruggs on my bench.  Sterling Shepard just came off IR so I need to cut a WR.  Who has the best value over the rest of the season?

Don't drop Chase, Drake may be out some time for injury, watch for news.  I would cut Shepard or Gallup as far as your receivers if you need to cut one.

dont cut Shepard when he plays he is the giants #1 reciver. Gallup is very dropable and who are your starting running backs before you drop anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread