What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I'm married now (1 Viewer)

Is that a win or a loss?

• Win

Votes: 36 46.8%
  • Loss

Votes: 41 53.2%

• Total voters
offdee said:
Was the Rolex a wedding gift? Gold or silver?
Yes, from my wife (so I guess I paid for it?). It's a silver band with an oyster band.
Welcome to marriage.

Congrats GB. Hope it works out as well for you as it has for....well.....someone somewhere once upon a time (maybe).
I've got 25 years this summer. It hasn't all been rainbows and puppies but we're still going.
:hifive: 25 years on May 28th :pickle:

offdee said:
Was the Rolex a wedding gift? Gold or silver?
Yes, from my wife (so I guess I paid for it?). It's a silver band with an oyster band.
Welcome to marriage.

Congrats GB. Hope it works out as well for you as it has for....well.....someone somewhere once upon a time (maybe).
I've got 25 years this summer. It hasn't all been rainbows and puppies but we're still going.
:hifive: 25 years on May 28th :pickle:
:suds:

How you can really tell is if you can comfortably point out the hot chick to your wife. Your wife's reaction will tell you if it's a win or a loss.
Ah. I was alone (running to the bar or back to the room to get something). So no reaction to gauge. My was momentarily :pickle: then :coffee:

How you can really tell is if you can comfortably point out the hot chick to your wife. Your wife's reaction will tell you if it's a win or a loss.
This is very true.

Grats. Going on 14 years here, and it's a win so far. There's hope.

congrats

"whatever makes her happy" is a good motto to live by.

I mean...within reason.
I'm driving 3.5 hours one way this weekend to attend our nephew's (my "new" nephew) third birthday party. My other option was to stay home and go boating on the lake tonight and Saturday and golf on Sunday.

This within reason?

congrats

I mean...within reason.
I'm driving 3.5 hours one way this weekend to attend our nephew's (my "new" nephew) third birthday party. My other option was to stay home and go boating on the lake tonight and Saturday and golf on Sunday.

This within reason?
In a word, no.

congrats "whatever makes her happy" is a good motto to live by.I mean...within reason.
I'm driving 3.5 hours one way this weekend to attend our nephew's (my "new" nephew) third birthday party. My other option was to stay home and go boating on the lake tonight and Saturday and golf on Sunday. This within reason?
There will be sex involved for you at night. This is a chip to cash for as long as possible before you realizes you are married and she no longer has to...you know.

congrats

I mean...within reason.

This within reason?
Do you care about whether your new inlaws will like you or not?

congrats

I mean...within reason.

This within reason?
only you can make that call.

congrats

I mean...within reason.

This within reason?
Do you care about whether your new inlaws will like you or not?
:goodposting: I did omit that there was some slight encouragement from the in-laws to come. Given that they helped out big time with the wedding...

Update? She sick of you yet? 15 years this year for me and it's been great fun except the not ####### other women part.

As my twice divorced buddy said to me at my wedding reception... "Congrats...why should you be happy?"

Congrats though...almost a year...wtg!

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed a rather attractive lady in a bikini and had the epiphany that I'll never touch another chick again and was oddly okay with it...
Yeah, that won't last.
Still good?
Still good. Had the sexy time this morning before work and heading out on a date here in a few. Been a pretty great year and so far pretty okay with knowing I'll not be banging anything else ever.

Thread bump was timely yesterday because we had our first pretty big fight where she didn't speak to me for several hours… I booked two tournaments over our nephew's birthday weekend.

I noticed a rather attractive lady in a bikini and had the epiphany that I'll never touch another chick again and was oddly okay with it...
Yeah, that won't last.
Still good?
Still good. Had the sexy time this morning before work and heading out on a date here in a few. Been a pretty great year and so far pretty okay with knowing I'll not be banging anything else ever.

Thread bump was timely yesterday because we had our first pretty big fight where she didn't speak to me for several hours… I booked two tournaments over our nephew's birthday weekend.
Sweet.

I'll check back with you in a year.

Yeah, that won't last.
Still good?

You say that like you're not going to catch her banging the pool boy in 5 or 6 years and when you make a big deal out of it she won't go get the best divorce lawyer in town.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that won't last.
Still good?

You say that like you're not going to catch her banging the pool boy in 5 or 6 years and when you make a big deal out of it she won't go get the best divorce lawyer in town.
Pffft I am the best divorce lawyer in town.

Users who are viewing this thread