What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I'm married now (1 Viewer)

Is that a win or a loss?

• Win

Votes: 36 46.8%
  • Loss

Votes: 41 53.2%

• Total voters

Zow

Footballguy
Went swimmingly with no glitches. Honeymoon was filled lots of fun, ocean, booze, and sexy time. My wife is awesome. On honeymoon I noticed a rather attractive lady in a bikini and had the epiphany that I'll never touch another chick again and was oddly okay with it and was more concerned with whether to have a beer or a cocktail. I'm sure I'll put on some weight (already well underway) and spit some kids out in a few years.

Win or loss?

:coffee:

My wife is awesome. On honeymoon I noticed a rather attractive lady in a bikini and had the epiphany that I'll never touch another chick again and was oddly okay with it and was more concerned with whether to have a beer or a cocktail.
Well? What did you order?Who is hotter in a bikini, the stranger lady or your wife? :popcorn:

O/U 11 months on pregnancy

My wife is awesome. On honeymoon I noticed a rather attractive lady in a bikini and had the epiphany that I'll never touch another chick again and was oddly okay with it and was more concerned with whether to have a beer or a cocktail.
Well? What did you order?Who is hotter in a bikini, the stranger lady or your wife? :popcorn:

O/U 11 months on pregnancy
1. It was an all-inclusive so naturally I realized the solution was both.

2. I think the correct husband answer is my wife.

3. :scared:

Well? What did you order?Who is hotter in a bikini, the stranger lady or your wife? :popcorn: O/U 11 months on pregnancy
Under for 100And congrats!

Given that the women of the free world no longer have to fear you macking on them, I'm going to say "WIN".

Went swimmingly with no glitches. Honeymoon was filled lots of fun, ocean, booze, and sexy time. My wife is awesome. On honeymoon I noticed a rather attractive lady in a bikini and had the epiphany that I'll never touch another chick again and was oddly okay with it and was more concerned with whether to have a beer or a cocktail. I'm sure I'll put on some weight (already well underway) and spit some kids out in a few years. Win or loss? :coffee:
Considering what the other posters write about you at :e:, this is a given.

Went swimmingly with no glitches. Honeymoon was filled lots of fun, ocean, booze, and sexy time. My wife is awesome. On honeymoon I noticed a rather attractive lady in a bikini and had the epiphany that I'll never touch another chick again and was oddly okay with it and was more concerned with whether to have a beer or a cocktail. I'm sure I'll put on some weight (already well underway) and spit some kids out in a few years.

Win or loss?

You are well on your way to D Town. Start hiding your silver and bitcoins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arizona Ron said:
mr roboto said:
Arizona Ron said:
Zow said:
.... I noticed a rather attractive lady in a bikini and had the epiphany that I'll never touch another chick again...
Doesn't have to be this way GB
Hows that working out for you?
It has it's ups and downs.
And ins and outs.
Sometimes an Asian chick drugs you, rapes you, and steals your gun. But nothing worth updating a thread about.

Zow said:

Win or loss?

And they said it wouldn't last!

offdee said:
Was the Rolex a wedding gift? Gold or silver?
Yes, from my wife (so I guess I paid for it?). It's a silver band with an oyster band.
Welcome to marriage.

Congrats GB. Hope it works out as well for you as it has for....well.....someone somewhere once upon a time (maybe).

offdee said:
Was the Rolex a wedding gift? Gold or silver?
Yes, from my wife (so I guess I paid for it?). It's a silver band with an oyster band.
Welcome to marriage.

Congrats GB. Hope it works out as well for you as it has for....well.....someone somewhere once upon a time (maybe).
I've got 25 years this summer. It hasn't all been rainbows and puppies but we're still going.

How you can really tell is if you can comfortably point out the hot chick to your wife. Your wife's reaction will tell you if it's a win or a loss.

Users who are viewing this thread